IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
astrobuff

intercaste wedding indications.....

Rate this topic

hello all,

pls give the possible combinations for intercaste marriage....or as some books refer to it as ..'marriage to an alien'....this seems to be a very controversial topic........so pls give your inputs!!

thanks

hello all,

pls give the possible combinations for intercaste marriage....or as some books refer to it as ..'marriage to an alien'....this seems to be a very controversial topic........so pls give your inputs!!

thanks

Namaskar,

Some I have seen include Rahu or Saturn (must be afflicted) in 7th, very strong Rahu in the horoscope (anywhere), and even a very afflicted Mars in the 7th. Navamsa plays a role but not as much as I would have liked. If Jupiter, Venus, or Moon aspect the 7th, are in the 7th, or in the Lagna this can counteact this (but it depends on their relative strength). This is my humble opinions on what I have seen in past horoscopes.

-WebYogi-

Rightly said by webyogi ji, I will say that specially about jupiter's aspect.eve if it is not so strong its aspect on 7th house (or 7th lord) wil coz marriage in its own caste.... Its aspect counteract all other combinations almost....

It is mentioned by BV Raman ji and i hav found thi strue in many cases that 2-12 of rahu/Venus does result in marriage to other aste and if this has anything to do with 5th house or lord it will result in an affair with other caste.......

5-9 of mars and Venus also can add on to this....this also is a strong indication....

Regards,

Raman

Hi all,

Following are the birth details of a person with saturn and ketu in 7th house aspected by sun, mercury and rahu from 1st house. he neither had a delayed marriage nor intercaste. Can the learned members please review this.

28/dec/1973; 07:00 am; delhi

Regards

Hi mylilangel ji,

I will try to put few points here.

First of all saturn is placed in 7th house and is retro of very low degree thus we can consider it to effect its previous house more... and one of the best thing is rahu in less than 2 degree with 7th lord and both of them represent quick or things in shoprt duration but been placed with sun this also shows something better...

thus was thins something like "CHAT MANGANI PAT VIVAH"......i mean very less duration between settlling of marriage and things start getting worked out.... and early mariage also as per their belief coz of mercury but again palvcement of sun should also be considered thus we can cum down to somewhere things got quite sure before geting into mariage...this also gets confirmation in D-9.....

Rahu-mercury aspect does give a surety of quick thing...Also aspect of rahu on 5th lord again gives surety of an affair and may be with some one of rather lower caste/background...

If this is girls chart than there r quite a chance of having intercaste affair...Please mention the gender of native too

Presense of saturn in 7th house of both D-1 and D-9 will give settlement in marriage litle bit late(with this idea of getting married)...Though later on marriage will get more settled and definetely much better but initial stage will be tough and would have required lot of effort....

Further detaisl i will mention late..gotta g now

Regards,

Raman

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

The native in question here is a male. I'm afraid he neither had an inter-caste wedding, nor chat mangani pat vivah. and not a love marriage either. Their courtship lasted about an year. Can't say if the settlement in marriage was late except for some "regular" in-laws thing. They are now happily settled abroad with 2 lovely girls.

even I was baffled by this horoscope. would appreciate if you can solve the riddle.

Kind regards

PS: Kindly don't address me as ji. It's embarassing. regards

Hello All,

One of the reason the above person had an arranged marriage is the UL and its lord relation. UL lord and its lord are in 6/8 relation which does not indicate love marriages. So even if he had some affair, when it comes to marriage it will an arranged one.

As mentioned above Jupiter aspecting the 7th house will never allow intercaste or love marriages too. On the other hand Venus/ Rahu conjuction gives cheating in love affairs by the opposite sex which I have seen in some charts. The aspect of Rahu on Venus gives rise to love affairs which do not result in marriage.

Regards.

Coolgimmy.

<!--StartFragment -->I want to marry a girl but her family is not ready.. plz tell me when i will get married with that girl

any remedy you can suggest me for early wedding.

My date of birth is 22-04-1985

Time of birth is appox.. 4.30 am

Place - Almora (Uttarakhand)

A person who has an intercaste marriage is probably open minded to accepting this marriage. In other words at all levels he welcomes this.

So I would guess the 7th from Karakamsa would also play a vital role in this person being comfortable with people other cultures/traditions. May be has a Rahu or Sat in the 7th from Karakamsa.

Also 7th (incase of 1st marriage) from the Navamsa lagna (or 8th therefrom) would indicate the life after marriage - may be has Rahu indicating differing in perspectives/ideologies/traditions etc.,

Usually 7th in Rasi is what kind of spouse you are looking for (and thereby getting as well). In my experience Rahu in the 7th in Rasi would give an introverted person (Ketu in lagna) - an extroverted, social, dynamic kind of spouse.

Just my two cents on this.