IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
indulekhadasi

Hare Krishna

Rate this topic

How are all my old friends over here at Audarya?

Bija prabhu, why can't I PM You anymore? :(

Thiest prabhu, how are You liking Uddhava Gita? :)

All the others here, please reply. How are all of You doing in Your spiritual life?

Your servant eternally,

indulekhadasi

Hi Indu I removed the PM facility from my account for the time being.

Things are ok for me. Very quiet with a little jaap and reading, and inner search for truth and harmony.

Thank you Dasi. Your poem was very nice too. I was wondering how long it took you to compose that...whether in one sitting or over some days. It was like a mini poem/compilation of Vrindavana Dasa Thakura. And I was so pleased that it made Swami very happy!

It was 20 verses. In the beginning it was only a 10 verse poem which I sat down and wrote in 10 min. It felt incomplete however, because it did not elaborate on Nitaai's later pastimes so almost a year later I sat down again and completed the other half. So it was completed in two sittings, very spaced out. :)

I very much appreciated english classes at school when I was younger, and am grateful these days for that foundation. Reading and writing is a wonderful gift we can apply in service hey? Books are such a pleasure I find.

prediction:

You will say, "But, why would I chastise you".

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have yet to remove the plastic wrap on my copies of Sri Brhad bhagavatamrta. Yet, I cherish the day ever so much, one day, sooner or later. Please don't chastise me. Yet, your chastisement is the best of our happiness.

post-9826-138274056539_thumb.jpg

Where are all the other devotees? Ugh.

I can only speak for myself. The reason I do not visit as often is because according to what I have read in many of the posts are so filled with negative and aparadh type of speech that I have just kept away. To protect myself from falling into this vicious cycle.

I do not have the strength of Bijaji and other devotees from various different background, to keep the positive vibe going and keep the focus on the ultimate aim of human life.

They are the voices that keep me poping in to visit Audarya fellowship.

It is nice to hear from you again mataji. Please keep poping in and bring some of your amazing realizations and poems.

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

Hare Krsna/Krishna

Thiest prabhu, how are You liking Uddhava Gita? smile.gif

I am experiencing a severe low tide in my spiritual interest right now and my fondness for the Uddhava Gita remains shallow and unrealised. Oh well I'm glad we are eternal. :shrug:

I am experiencing a severe low tide in my spiritual interest right now and my fondness for the Uddhava Gita remains shallow and unrealised. Oh well I'm glad we are eternal. :shrug:

:smash:

Theist, I suggest you add a little more salt to your diet:P