IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ishagod

webyogiji..please help me out...i will be very much grateful..

Rate this topic

hi, i got married on 14th april 2000 at 12:38 pm.

my birthdate is 26th july 1976 9:40 am, birthplace - mumbai

husband's is 6th june 1971 at 8:45am. birthplace - satara

it was an arranged marriage.

we both work.

since we got married, i havent had a single good day.

everyday my husband has fought with me.

all the time he only thinks about his brothers and their familes and thinks because of me he couldnt help his family financially when i helped my family saving money which is not the case.

i am tired of telling him and explaining but he literally hates me now and my family too and thats from day one.

he has never spoken to anyone in my family and hates them a lot and curses them all the time.

i had a baby boy on 5th april 2008(new jersey and his birthtime - 7:01 am).

after that things are worse for me.

he thinks my son looks like my famly and has nothing from him..and he fights with me on small small things.

always thinks abt the same same things..i have lost my job and not working since last 10 months now.

when he fights, he doesnt look at our son..other times he is very nice with my son and me.

now i am really sick of everything and want a break. sometimes i think of divorce.

i want to find a job away from him and be separate at least for 6 months and call my mom to take care of my kid.

do u think it will improve him? i dont want his anger and fights to affect my kid.

is there divorce/remarriage in our kundali?

is there chance he will have no doubts and everything will be good with me and him?

will he ever be good with my family?

when will i get job now in such economy?

my son is my world and he is my topmost priority. please please help me and advise looking at our kundali.

i am really depressed now and feel like i am living in jail and crying all the time.

he wants to have meeting where everyone im my family and his family will be there and then he wants to say whatever has bothered him till now..but till that time also he is not waiting..he just keeps on repeating the same things everytime small thing happens..even slightest thing and he is horribly angry and starts cursing me and my family...today also same thing happened and i had to sit in bathroom with my son so that my son wont hear anything what my husband is saying..i dont want any bad effect on my son...

please help me out..please let me know if its going to stop..if there is any remedy...

Ma'am as of what i knw, Webyogi Sir is a nice person and i'm sure of that. He will definitely help u out as soon as he sees this thread. I can understand ur eagerness... jst have patience. Thank you :-)

Namaskar Suryavakkantham Ji,

Thank you for your post and kind words!

-WebYogi-

hi, i got married on 14th april 2000 at 12:38 pm.

my birthdate is 26th july 1976 9:40 am, birthplace - mumbai

husband's is 6th june 1971 at 8:45am. birthplace - satara

it was an arranged marriage.

we both work.

since we got married, i havent had a single good day.

everyday my husband has fought with me.

all the time he only thinks about his brothers and their familes and thinks because of me he couldnt help his family financially when i helped my family saving money which is not the case.

i am tired of telling him and explaining but he literally hates me now and my family too and thats from day one.

he has never spoken to anyone in my family and hates them a lot and curses them all the time.

i had a baby boy on 5th april 2008(new jersey and his birthtime - 7:01 am).

after that things are worse for me.

he thinks my son looks like my famly and has nothing from him..and he fights with me on small small things.

always thinks abt the same same things..i have lost my job and not working since last 10 months now.

when he fights, he doesnt look at our son..other times he is very nice with my son and me.

now i am really sick of everything and want a break. sometimes i think of divorce.

i want to find a job away from him and be separate at least for 6 months and call my mom to take care of my kid.

do u think it will improve him? i dont want his anger and fights to affect my kid.

is there divorce/remarriage in our kundali?

is there chance he will have no doubts and everything will be good with me and him?

will he ever be good with my family?

when will i get job now in such economy?

my son is my world and he is my topmost priority. please please help me and advise looking at our kundali.

i am really depressed now and feel like i am living in jail and crying all the time.

he wants to have meeting where everyone im my family and his family will be there and then he wants to say whatever has bothered him till now..but till that time also he is not waiting..he just keeps on repeating the same things everytime small thing happens..even slightest thing and he is horribly angry and starts cursing me and my family...today also same thing happened and i had to sit in bathroom with my son so that my son wont hear anything what my husband is saying..i dont want any bad effect on my son...

please help me out..please let me know if its going to stop..if there is any remedy...

Namaskar,

I have matched your horoscopes and it is coming out to 27/36 points. This is supposed to be a better than average match but there is a imbalance in both of your horoscopes. This problem is part of the fighting, misunderstandings, problems and agressiveness.

The problem: You have an afflicting Mangalik Dosha and he does not. Mars is in your lagna and your lagnesh, Sun, is in 12th house (losses). Reciting Hanuman chalisa with Tuesday fasting may be essential in such cases. Remember to have an open mind. Everytime your husband fights with you or makes a remark about your family, try not to retaliate and escalate the matter. Rather, defuse it there with calmness and a smile (it will be very difficult). The more you retaliate, the more you will feed his hatred. This is my humble experience based on many such horoscopes I have seen similar to yours.

Kala amrita yoga is in your horoscope. This is not that favourable either. Proper remedy must be done for this. Worshiping of Lord Shiva (good to be vegetarian, if not already) by Mahamrityunjaya Jaap is a start. 108 times a day. You can go to KalaHasthi temple or Shiva temple in Nashik for this also.

This is just a brief overview.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar WebYogiJi..I am sorry if I sounded too impatient but I was getting anxious about my kundali and future as I was not getting any reply. Thanks a lot for taking time to reply to my query.

I have some doubts if you can reply whenever you have time, I would be obliged.

Does my husband not have mangalik dosha? I was thinking he also has it and thats why they married us. or having mangal in kundali and mangalik dosha is different. Please let me know.

Is Kala amrita yoga same as kalsarpa yoga or its different? Is it bad for me? Do I have to do any shanti in shiva temple in nasik? Should I do Mahamrityunjaya jaap everyday or only on monday?

Thanks for your time.

Namaskar WebYogiJi..I am sorry if I sounded too impatient but I was getting anxious about my kundali and future as I was not getting any reply. Thanks a lot for taking time to reply to my query.

I have some doubts if you can reply whenever you have time, I would be obliged.

Does my husband not have mangalik dosha? I was thinking he also has it and thats why they married us. or having mangal in kundali and mangalik dosha is different. Please let me know.

Is Kala amrita yoga same as kalsarpa yoga or its different? Is it bad for me? Do I have to do any shanti in shiva temple in nasik? Should I do Mahamrityunjaya jaap everyday or only on monday?

Thanks for your time.

Actually, they are similar in that Kala Sarpa and Kala Amrita yoga is caused by all the planets between Rahu and Ketu one way or the other. But it is how the planets are place either between Ketu and Rahu or between Rahu and Ketu that determines which yoga it is. Kala Sarpa yoga, from what I have seen in the past, limits one's spiritual progress (as well as other yogas) but can give many material comforts. Such a combination is seen in many politician's horoscopes. Kala Amrita Yoga causes the opposite- limiting one's material progress. It can be bad in the sense it can limit your material pursuits. If you do not want these pursuits, then there is no need to have remedy for it. But if you do, remedy will be required. Every day jaap is better.

Your husband, in such terms can be listed as having the dosha, but it is minimal as it is an uccha Mars in 8th (lord of 6th - vipareet raja yoga). This is usually been a weak if not minimal dosha. Mars is tempered Capricorn. But if you are concerned, you can ask him if he is willing to recite Hanuman chalisa everyday (if not Tuesday at least) with fasting on Tuesdays. Being vegetarian is also good.

Of the numerous horoscopes I have seen with couples and individuals fighting and having anger issues when they convery to vegetarianism (when not already) this anger can start to resolve.

-WebYogi-

WebYogiJi, thanks for the reply.

Let me confirm things I need to do.

Chant Mahamrityunjaya mantra 108 times everyday.

Chant hanuman chalisa everyday.

Do I need to do any shanti in nasik temple?

Is Mahamrityunjaya jaap done to avoid death?

my husband is stubborn, skeptical, arrogant kind. Is there any remedy to change his nature?

I hope there will be harmony in our relation and peace at home.

Thanks a lot for your time.

WebYogiJi, thanks for the reply.

Let me confirm things I need to do.

Chant Mahamrityunjaya mantra 108 times everyday.

Chant hanuman chalisa everyday.

Do I need to do any shanti in nasik temple?

Is Mahamrityunjaya jaap done to avoid death?

my husband is stubborn, skeptical, arrogant kind. Is there any remedy to change his nature?

I hope there will be harmony in our relation and peace at home.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Namaskar,

You may do at Nasik temple. I came across another place, kalahasti and this temple is also known for such pooja.

It is not necessary that Mahamrityunjaya jaap is done to avoid death. It may be done for several other reasons including problems that you are facing currently.

-WebYogi-

also I am wearing diamond ring in my left hand..is it ok or I should not wear diamond?

Namaskar,

Yes, you can chant the manntra for 108 times (or more). Since you are facing several different problems as mentioned, wearing of diamond did not help you, thus you may take it off. Venus is in 12th house although lord of profession may not be that helpful.

-WebYogi-