IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pjsathish

Relating to Job

Rate this topic

Hello Ji,

Please could you let me know when I shall get job/project.

I have been in US for almost 6 months, the interviews are coming and I attend well but I amn't receiving any confirmation, so it slips out of my hand eventually.

I was born on October 7th 1976, moon sign is pisces and my lagna is vrishchika, uttarapadabhadra nakshtara.

Hoping to get some light.

Sathish

Hello Ji,

Please could you let me know when I shall get job/project.

I have been in US for almost 6 months, the interviews are coming and I attend well but I amn't receiving any confirmation, so it slips out of my hand eventually.

I was born on October 7th 1976, moon sign is pisces and my lagna is vrishchika, uttarapadabhadra nakshtara.

Hoping to get some light.

Sathish

Hello webyogiji,

I would really appreciate if you shall provide some insight into my problem.

Hello webyogiji,

I would really appreciate if you shall provide some insight into my problem.

Namaskar Sathish Ji,

Can you please provide time (accurate to minute) and place of birth?

-WebYogi-

My time of birth is 09:39 am at madurai Tamilnadu.

I am planning to return to india as the markets are not favouring me.

Hoping to hear from you at the earliest.

Rgds,

Sathish

Namaskar Sathish Ji,

This is a brief overview:

Your 10th lord (profession) is Sun and he is in 12th (losses) and very weak since he is neecha. Even if something related to a project is coming your way it can slip out of your hands at the last second as you have mentioned due to this in association with Rahu. Rahu is causing an eclipse on you profession. Next, Mars your Lagnesh is weakened in the 12th house also with Rahu. You are currently running Moon-Rahu dasa also! So in such a case, you should try to propriate Surya Deva. In the morning at sunrise everyday, offer water with kukkum to Surya Deva in chanting his mantra (his 12 names). Surya deva also is pleased when you respect your father and gurus, this would be a good idea (if you don't already).

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Sathish Ji,

This is a brief overview:

Your 10th lord (profession) is Sun and he is in 12th (losses) and very weak since he is neecha. Even if something related to a project is coming your way it can slip out of your hands at the last second as you have mentioned due to this in association with Rahu. Rahu is causing an eclipse on you profession. Next, Mars your Lagnesh is weakened in the 12th house also with Rahu. You are currently running Moon-Rahu dasa also! So in such a case, you should try to propriate Surya Deva. In the morning at sunrise everyday, offer water with kukkum to Surya Deva in chanting his mantra (his 12 names). Surya deva also is pleased when you respect your father and gurus, this would be a good idea (if you don't already).

-WebYogi-

Namaste Webyogiji,

I really appreciate your time. May I request you to tell whether is it wise to stay in US or go back to India for JOB? If in US when I would get some project?

Namaste Webyogiji,

I really appreciate your time. May I request you to tell whether is it wise to stay in US or go back to India for JOB? If in US when I would get some project?

Your Lagnesh and 10th lord are both in 12th. In such cases, these people usually benefit from working outside their "home country". In this case, it might be of more benefit for you to stay in the USA. Try the ruby first and the remedies - they are possible to aid in such projects.

-WebYogi-

Your Lagnesh and 10th lord are both in 12th. In such cases, these people usually benefit from working outside their "home country". In this case, it might be of more benefit for you to stay in the USA. Try the ruby first and the remedies - they are possible to aid in such projects.

-WebYogi-

Thanks Ji. I have been wearing 9 stone ring in my ring finger. I would certainly follow the remedy. When would I shall re unite with my family?

Sathish

Thanks Ji. I have been wearing 9 stone ring in my ring finger. I would certainly follow the remedy. When would I shall re unite with my family?

Sathish

In such cases wearing ruby might be more beneficial than navaratna.

-WebYogi-

Hello webyogiji,

Thanks for your insight, but unfortunately I have been forced back to return to india, now again i hve to start afresh?

Now my question is there any chance for me joining my previous employer or when shall i get the new job at home?

Please help me out.

Expecting your insight.

Thanks

Sathish

Hello webyogiji,

Thanks for your insight, but unfortunately I have been forced back to return to india, now again i hve to start afresh?

Now my question is there any chance for me joining my previous employer or when shall i get the new job at home?

Please help me out.

Expecting your insight.

Thanks

Sathish

Hello Yogiji,

May I request your insight into this?

Thanks

Sathish

Dear WebYogi & PJSathish,

I was intrigued by this query from PJSathish and intended looked at the chart.

The Date/Time/Place is Oct 7,1976 9:39:00AM Madurai, India

Using VishnuNabhi and also Lahiri ayanamsa on Jagannatha Hora - I see the

Vrishchika Lagna with Sun in the 11H with Merc.

Sun is at around 20 Deg 29 Mins in Virgo - not on any boundary.

This may be a case of mistakes in data entry.

I would appreciate if Webyogiji could please recheck the chart and re-evaluate this query.

Just thought I'd bring this up to the benefit of all readers.

Thanks

Classic72

Dear WebYogi & PJSathish,

I was intrigued by this query from PJSathish and intended looked at the chart.

The Date/Time/Place is Oct 7,1976 9:39:00AM Madurai, India

Using VishnuNabhi and also Lahiri ayanamsa on Jagannatha Hora - I see the

Vrishchika Lagna with Sun in the 11H with Merc.

Sun is at around 20 Deg 29 Mins in Virgo - not on any boundary.

This may be a case of mistakes in data entry.

I would appreciate if Webyogiji could please recheck the chart and re-evaluate this query.

Just thought I'd bring this up to the benefit of all readers.

Thanks

Classic72

Hello Classic72/Webyogi,

Please let me know what does it mean for me, how it impacts me and my job search.

Hoping to get some answer

thanks

sathish

webyogiji,

Could you please tell me why i am suffering from small disease alwayz like cold, headach, stomach indigetion, constipation...

Plz provide me any solution.....

Female, married

My date of birth - 7/03/82

Time of birth - 9.31 am

day of birth - sunday

city of birth - siwan

state - bihar ( india )