IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Soul300

Marriage details

Rate this topic

What can you tell about this person's marriage/Spouse from the chart?

DOB - 2nd October 83.

Time - 10 Am.

Place - manipal, India.

Namaskar,

What are you looking for exactly? Time of marriage? Also are you certain it is exactly 10:00 am not 10:02 am for instance?

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

What are you looking for exactly? Time of marriage? Also are you certain it is exactly 10:00 am not 10:02 am for instance?

-WebYogi-

Namaste,

Yes I would like to know the timing of marriage and if it is a fixed one through family or if it indicates otherwise.. ?

what does Taurus in the 7th indicate about the spouse?

It is surely 10:00 AM. Thank you for your reply.

Namaste,

Yes I would like to know the timing of marriage and if it is a fixed one through family or if it indicates otherwise.. ?

what does Taurus in the 7th indicate about the spouse?

It is surely 10:00 AM. Thank you for your reply.

Yes, Venus Mahadasa likely just started today and so there is likely increased probability of marriage. This will likely be until end of next year. As for arranged versus love marriage: There is some chance of love marriage. Rahu is 7th is generally indicates intercaste marriage. But it seems the family might try to dissuade this from happening (Jupiter). You might want to worship Dakshinavart conch and Lord Vishnu Bhagawan and Lakshmi Ji to add strength to Jupiter and off set chances of this intercaste marriage.

-WebYogi-

Yes, Venus Mahadasa likely just started today and so there is likely increased probability of marriage. This will likely be until end of next year. As for arranged versus love marriage: There is some chance of love marriage. Rahu is 7th is generally indicates intercaste marriage. But it seems the family might try to dissuade this from happening (Jupiter). You might want to worship Dakshinavart conch and Lord Vishnu Bhagawan and Lakshmi Ji to add strength to Jupiter and off set chances of this intercaste marriage.

-WebYogi-

Thanks WebYogi. I find it surprising that you say Venus Mahadasa started today. Jupiter moves into Capricorn today so that is Guru Bala?

and actually I wanted some info on the spouse? What kind of a spouse will the person get?

Thanks again.

Thanks WebYogi. I find it surprising that you say Venus Mahadasa started today. Jupiter moves into Capricorn today so that is Guru Bala?

and actually I wanted some info on the spouse? What kind of a spouse will the person get?

Thanks again.

Yes, just started! For the spouse, they still may have some time. I would like to say - if they strengthen Jupiter their spouse's qualities will reflect him. If not, more Rahu qualities may pervade. That is why I ask them to strengthen Jupiter by the above remedies, so there is more probability to find that "special someone" who is more Jupiterian (dharmic, optimistic, etc.).

-WebYogi-