IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
seamusjcarroll

now

Rate this topic

dear devotees time to reveal your minds , as if to empty ,your hearts await this evacuation , any parrot can churn out verse , but to tell the action of verse upon the being is a different thing , this baggage of past a past thing,this emotion you hold a present thing,this mellow so bestowed as prabhupada told,ecstatic love perpetual know, and now show as servant to all, sincere and real bahkti born compassion seen love real krishna now

dear devotees time to reveal your minds , as if to empty ,your hearts await this evacuation , any parrot can churn out verse , but to tell the action of verse upon the being is a different thing , this baggage of past a past thing,this emotion you hold a present thing,this mellow so bestowed as prabhupada told,ecstatic love perpetual know, and now show as servant to all, sincere and real bahkti born compassion seen love real krishna now

Good idea, but be careful, people are not as understanding as you may think. So many judgemental types out there, THE MEAT HEAD aUSSIES ARE KNOWN FOR THIS.

The fact is, we have had millions of lives anyway, so I try to remember Krishna rather than all the bodily vessels I have murdered, abused, molestered, plundered raped and ripped off over millions of life times.

krishna.jpg

Forget the past it sleeps,

and ner the future dream at all.

Act in times that are with thee,

and progress ye shall call." -Bhaktivinode Thakur

I like this post. It is like theist says, it is about a change of heart. Being an expert in religous literature and philosophy is no guarantee that the heart has been cleansed of its tyrannical tendencies.

I have always liked the story of Jada Bharata. His dad tried to train him to become the perfect brahmana and Vedic scholar but Jada Bharata behaved like a deaf, dumb idiot so his dad would leave him alone and Jada would have more time to think about Krishna.

dear devotees you may well consider that many sins have come and gone as many lives, but your challenge is this life , if we hold secrets and are always hiding them , our energy to do service is disapated , the mind revealed is just that ,revealed . the baggage of mind only disturbs the being, until you give up and accept that you are hellpless without prabhupada, we use our own flawed perceptions, and forget instruction or at worse follow some else false instruction,you i must test everything guru says, until your minds become free, heart for love ,body for compassion , mind for intelegence , only tools reflecting soul , vessel clean , forget the meat heads , they are not atractive , forget the sentimental they are fools and be very careful with frauds they are demons , love shows compassion shows mind knows , we must come to life now and as ajuna stand not afraid by prabhupadas side jai rahda

quote=Ancient Mariner]I like this post. It is like theist says, it is about a change of heart. Being an expert in religous literature and philosophy is no guarantee that the heart has been cleansed of its tyrannical tendencies.