IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
priyapillai

please please help in great distress regarding marriage!!!!

Rate this topic

Dear Gurujan ,

pranaam.

Please help me. I had read lots of posts where you have helped needy people. i have been struggling with my marriage for last one year. last year i found out my husband proclaiming love to a western girl who since 2 years has come to hindu religion and is supposdly praying to Lord Krishna. (we r devotees of the Lord ). i tried to make my husband see light but he got more adamant and said he wants divorce. i tried to explain to the other woman that we have been married for long and have a 6 year old son but she became sweet and said she is just a friend and my husband is her God Brother. to make story short within 2 months he was screaming divorce and she was ready to marry him. i showed my horoscope and his to one or two astrologers and all said it will carry on for 2 years and wud most probably end. one astrologer did Bagulamukhi homa , so that the woman gets some sense and leaves us alone. i did some lal kitab upaayas also. for few days she stops talking but then comes back with new excuses. in april '08 she came to our town and went to holiday with my husband for a week and i think she is planning to marry him in secret and have a child.

fortunately or twist of faith i fell pregnant again and she backed off for some time but now is again back and my husband is again talking to her late night .with complete and utter disregard that i am pregnant and need his support and attention.

i am at my tethers end, i pray to lord and trying to go through this phase as karma i have to do but it is getting difficult day by day. both our horoscopes show afflicted 7th house. our details are as follows

husband

Date of Birth 26.01.1972

time of birth 4: 20 am

place delhi

lagna is scorpio with nakshatra Rohini

mine

Date 18.08.1973

time 2:45am

place jamshedpur, bihar

lagna gemini and nakshatra Uttrabhadrapad

Please can anyone shed some light on my predicament.....his attention is not much at home and most of the time is planning to talk to the other woman. i have strong suspicions that he might ask her to move to our city or plan something when i wud be not allowed to travel after jan till baby is born....

many many thanks

Priya....

timing is not very good for you. i think it is going to difficult to control him by you. Pray Lord. my advice is just don't fight, don't ask anything, if you fight you will be the loser. just act that you are not bothered about him and don't give him divorce and if i am correct he will definitely come back after some point of time. Post your children birth details, lets see any hope from his horo for you with regard to the marriage. the advice is based on the horoscope.

just want to know that lady is elder than your husband????

pray Goddess Lakshmi, Kamatchi, evil effects will be reduced.

Dear Gurujan ,

pranaam.

Please help me. I had read lots of posts where you have helped needy people. i have been struggling with my marriage for last one year. last year i found out my husband proclaiming love to a western girl who since 2 years has come to hindu religion and is supposdly praying to Lord Krishna. (we r devotees of the Lord ). i tried to make my husband see light but he got more adamant and said he wants divorce. i tried to explain to the other woman that we have been married for long and have a 6 year old son but she became sweet and said she is just a friend and my husband is her God Brother. to make story short within 2 months he was screaming divorce and she was ready to marry him. i showed my horoscope and his to one or two astrologers and all said it will carry on for 2 years and wud most probably end. one astrologer did Bagulamukhi homa , so that the woman gets some sense and leaves us alone. i did some lal kitab upaayas also. for few days she stops talking but then comes back with new excuses. in april '08 she came to our town and went to holiday with my husband for a week and i think she is planning to marry him in secret and have a child.

fortunately or twist of faith i fell pregnant again and she backed off for some time but now is again back and my husband is again talking to her late night .with complete and utter disregard that i am pregnant and need his support and attention.

i am at my tethers end, i pray to lord and trying to go through this phase as karma i have to do but it is getting difficult day by day. both our horoscopes show afflicted 7th house. our details are as follows

husband

Date of Birth 26.01.1972

time of birth 4: 20 am

place delhi

lagna is scorpio with nakshatra Rohini

mine

Date 18.08.1973

time 2:45am

place jamshedpur, bihar

lagna gemini and nakshatra Uttrabhadrapad

Please can anyone shed some light on my predicament.....his attention is not much at home and most of the time is planning to talk to the other woman. i have strong suspicions that he might ask her to move to our city or plan something when i wud be not allowed to travel after jan till baby is born....

many many thanks

Priya....

Namaskar,

I agree with Ramachandranji's excellent recommendations to you. I would like to add the following:

The root problem is that Jupiter as the lord of 7th (Rahu is placed there, marriage) is in 8th (death, loss, destruction etc). You are running period of Venus Dasa with sub period of Jupiter till Nov 2010, indicating that you may have to struggling for your marriage. Saturn is aspecting your marriage house too being a 8th lord. But we still have to try our best even we know that our previous karma plays a big role. Do one thing (although very simple but may be very difficult), offer a scarlet cow a Roti made of wheat with Ghee and Gud. You have to do it for 7 thursdays with a request about your problem to lord Vishnu. Remember, after 3 or 4 th week you might have some event that will not allow you to continue for 7 straight weeks and any thing may happen. If you are ready to do this than only start otherwise not. The other simple way is to get and worship Dakshinavart Conch along with Lord Vishnu and Laxmi Ji. This may be very helpful to you. Such shell is although very rare and if it is in karma of that person than one can have it. Please send me a private message for any further queries.

-WebYogi-

timing is not very good for you. i think it is going to difficult to control him by you. Pray Lord. my advice is just don't fight, don't ask anything, if you fight you will be the loser. just act that you are not bothered about him and don't give him divorce and if i am correct he will definitely come back after some point of time. Post your children birth details, lets see any hope from his horo for you with regard to the marriage. the advice is based on the horoscope.

just want to know that lady is elder than your husband????

pray Goddess Lakshmi, Kamatchi, evil effects will be reduced.

Thank you ramachandraji for your help.Yes you are right last year when i found out i tried to stop him, cajoled him, talked abt dharma and everyhting but he is very very stubborn and which led to fights, i was almost going to leave but someone i know looked at my horo and advised me that don't fight and stay ay your place , he advised me lots of uppayas and prayers i have been doing them. in between once or twice she went away for 2 - 3 days but comes back.

No as far as i know she is younger to him. but she is from UK and with a dreadful past, coming from divorced family, debauched sanskaras, now since last year she is praying to our istha and says is reformed, though is having an affair with my husband and plans to have a kid with him.

the details of my son are

Date of Birth 13.12.2001

time of birth 7: 40am

place of birth Johannesburg , South africa

his lagna is capricorn and nakshatra is Anuradha.

i am pregnant again and the baby will be born around 1.03.2009.

thank you very much for your kind words and help... everyone has advised me the same and hence i think i wud pray to Lord and try to undergo my Karma.

Thank you,

Priya.

P.S Just wanted to know is Goddess Kamatchi another name for Goddess TripuraSundari. Shud i read Lalita sahartranaam????

Priyaji, prediction is still the same from your son's horo. just be patient. worship Lord Narashiman you will get reprieve i am sure (Lord Narashimma appeared and saved Bhakta Pragalatha within a minutes of time, so worshipping Lord Narashima will give instant result) . read and write mantras, SRI RAM, that will help the to be born child. u don't think anything else only think about the child to be born right now, worship God, Gayathri mantra, this is good for the child because whatever you think and do it will have an effect for the child.

Priyaji, prediction is still the same from your son's horo. just be patient. worship Lord Narashiman you will get reprieve i am sure (Lord Narashimma appeared and saved Bhakta Pragalatha within a minutes of time, so worshipping Lord Narashima will give instant result) . read and write mantras, SRI RAM, that will help the to be born child. u don't think anything else only think about the child to be born right now, worship God, Gayathri mantra, this is good for the child because whatever you think and do it will have an effect for the child.

Dear ramachandraji,

Thank you very much for your quick and helpful reply. i do listen to Narshimam kavacha and strotra, nowi would do it more diligently. I know i have to focus on my kid but sometmes it gets very hard, when i wake up and find at 3 am in night is he chatting to her on phone or writing emails. but as u said i would try and ignore his behaviour as much as possible.

May Lord bless you,

Best Wishes ,

Priya.