IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
revatimoon

Rememedy for Unpopularity: please help!

Rate this topic

Respected Astrologers,

I am currently going through a tough time at work, and am considered unpopular amongst bosses & most of my colleagues. ( Most people are very hypercritical of me, but these same people allow my other colleagues to enjoy many privileges, and give in to their demands) I am not able to manipulate my bosses!

Currently I am not working, but will start from 11th january in a new job. Have recently been plagued with bad luck, thefts, loss of jewelry. What do you see for my career and monetary future and this new job?

In social life, have given up on hope of getting married, as most men do not find me attractive. Do you see any chance of getting married or having children?

Is there any remedy for my unpopularity? Currently I am wearing a small emerald, and like to wear a small ruby that does not touch the skin. I also am vegetarian on mondays. Was thinking of getting a sapphire. What do you think?

Also would we be OK to travel to Mumbai at end of December/early Jan, or will we have to cancel?

Could you please help? I am very despondent and timid now.

many thanks

Revati

25th April 1968 2051hrs London UK (daylight saving time)

Respected Astrologers,

I am currently going through a tough time at work, and am considered unpopular amongst bosses & most of my colleagues. ( Most people are very hypercritical of me, but these same people allow my other colleagues to enjoy many privileges, and give in to their demands) I am not able to manipulate my bosses!

Currently I am not working, but will start from 11th january in a new job. Have recently been plagued with bad luck, thefts, loss of jewelry. What do you see for my career and monetary future and this new job?

In social life, have given up on hope of getting married, as most men do not find me attractive. Do you see any chance of getting married or having children?

Is there any remedy for my unpopularity? Currently I am wearing a small emerald, and like to wear a small ruby that does not touch the skin. I also am vegetarian on mondays. Was thinking of getting a sapphire. What do you think?

Also would we be OK to travel to Mumbai at end of December/early Jan, or will we have to cancel?

Could you please help? I am very despondent and timid now.

many thanks

Revati

25th April 1968 2051hrs London UK (daylight saving time)

Namaskar,

Your time period may be due to the fact that you are having major period of Sun (lord of gains but also indicates fame in general) and sub period of Saturn (lord of happiness and children etc and is in the house of disease and enemies). This period started somewhere from Nov 2007 and up to November 2008. Your profession lord is Moon and is with 8th lord (also lagna lord) venus (destruction) along with Saturn and Rahu all in 6th house. Your current problems are thus explained by these planets. Now sub period of mercury is starting and I expect to give little better results than before but I do not suggest to wear emerald (may give you mixed results).

Sometimes wearing gems or other remedies are helpful but when it is related to much due to past lives/karmic bonds, we all have to go through it. In such cases, Dhyan/concentration also helps a lot to move further from such difficult times. The Sun Dasa will be till 2011 and wearing a good ruby (fame / popularity) may be helpful but it has to touch the skin and has to be in 22-24 ct gold not 10 or 12 ct in a Sun finger. Offering every day at Sunrise water to Surya Bhgwan also helps. (please refer to Sri Sandhu Ji's recent articles on remedies). This period will be followed by Moon for 10 yrs, but the position of Moon is not in a favourable place. A good pearl will be helpful in addition to worshiping lord Shiva, fasting on Mondays and full Moon. The key point is that do not give up it is all our karmic game and we have to keep trying to ease the problems or change attitude towards life. Being born in odd sign (7th, lLibra) and Mars and Sun two male and firey planets in 7th ( house of marrige) aspecting lagna in a female chart indicates lot of adjustments towards married life as well as in other aspects of life are to be made in order to be happy. Just think that this is due to previous karma and you are here to pay it back, you will be astonish that it will ease a lot to reduce your depression and help in other aspects of life.

-WebYogi-

Many thanks webyogi for your honest opinion.

Yes I think I have to make more adjustments with relationships than most. Dhyan is most powerful

However, could i ask if there are any mitigating factors in my chart?

I was wondering if

1. Lagna lord Venus in exaltation degree 27 Pisces may strengthen chart

2. Saturn/Rahu in 6th are supposed to be ok positions

3. 7th house has own house mars/sun

many thanks

Many thanks webyogi for your honest opinion.

Yes I think I have to make more adjustments with relationships than most. Dhyan is most powerful

However, could i ask if there are any mitigating factors in my chart?

I was wondering if

1. Lagna lord Venus in exaltation degree 27 Pisces may strengthen chart

2. Saturn/Rahu in 6th are supposed to be ok positions

3. 7th house has own house mars/sun

many thanks

Namaskar,

1. Lagna lord is for sure in deep exaltation and also occupies Vargottama position (In navamsa also it is exalted), but it is in 6th house and it is making weak.

2. Saturn in 6th is usually good but its placement makes lot of difference in terms of the results. It is being 4th and 5 th lord (intelligence, thinking, children etc).

3. Mars in its own house is good but in 7th house (relationship, partner etc) is not desirable specially in a female chart. This position makes Ruchaka yoga that makes person bold, courageous, hot headed at time etc). It is also cause for Manglik dosha and that too very powerful dosha as being 7th house.

Being vegetarian is a very good idea if you are not yet so. It makes lot of difference in Dhyan. With this heavy mangalik dosha, it is good to recite Hanuman chalisa everyday. Sunderkand is also very good, if you have more time.

-WebYogi-