IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
iamwhatisayiam

Dear Merciful Devotees

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna,

If you do not have the japa beads, you can just starting without them. Later you can purchase some. Do you live in or near a city or town that has a temple ? If so, you can visit the temple gift shop and find the beads there. The main thing is to begin chanting. Do you know the Hare Krishna maha-mantra ? It is the great chanting for deliverance and goes like this: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare. Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. Please let us know how it goes; we are here to help.

Regards, jeffster/AM das

Hello,

I wanted to start and chant Hare Krishna, but i am to young to order the chanting beads of the internet, ( no credit card) and my parents would NEVER buy them for me :crying2:

PLEASE :pray: can someone help:confused:

Thanks

Maybe you could use your fingers? Say one mantra per finger and then make tally marks on paper to see how many "rounds" you've done.

Or maybe just ask your parents to buy you beads and string in order to make a "necklace" or "bracelet"?

Never underestimate the power of prayer, you are very sincere, so somehow Krishna will provide, if you are genuine, Guru will find you because Krishna will send him.

icon7.gifWhy is everyone in this photo completely blissfull???

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>

ff8i.jpg?t=1214579165

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Amazing how everyone here is totally blissful, happy and effulgent. Why?:)

Good on you Theist!

And here is a huge reading site with free download for the computer:

http://nitaaiveda.com

http://nitaaiveda.com/veda.zip

Like one enlightened person said "before enlightenment, hearing and chanting/after enlightenment, hearing and chanting...'

Or, 'The enlightened choice, hearing and chanting...'

And one great master said, 'Chant and be happy!':bounce:

JNdasji or Moderators,

The person wanting the beads may not be coming back. He hasn't answered my PM. Would you be so kind as to send him my email and have him contact me for some beads?

Thanks much

theist