IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Coolgimmy

Quiz

Rate this topic

Hello All,

Here is the birthdate of a boy: 20,Dec,1984.11.55AM, Jhalod,Gujarat, India. He is no more. What cause his pre-mature death? Did he have Balarishtha.I applied shooladasha, but it didnt fit well. Request feedback from eminent astrologers on the issue.

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Hello All,

Here is the birthdate of a boy: 20,Dec,1984.11.55AM, Jhalod,Gujarat, India. He is no more. What cause his pre-mature death? Did he have Balarishtha.I applied shooladasha, but it didnt fit well. Request feedback from eminent astrologers on the issue.

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Namaskar,

Interesting case. Did he die between 3/2007 to 8/2008? What is his cause of death (for example, was it accident since Mars aspects 8th)?

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi,

He died 9thMay,1996.The reason of his death was rabies.His 6th house is cancer with sixth debiliated and joined 8th lord in 10th house. But in that case there could be many more born during this time.

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Dear coolgimmy,

This is very interesting indeed. Here are my inputs-

At the first glance, one gets surprised to find the chart of balarishta with an exalted lagna lord Saturn. However, saturn's dispositor venus is in 12th house - causing a malefic parivartana between 9th and 12th - indicating loss of bhagya and lagnesh into vyaya. The first conditions for alpaayu.

If you look at the navamsa chart, sat and venus form a strong association and are placed in mercury sign. Mercury is 8th lord in rasi, retrograde, and exactly at the same degrees as the lagna. Not only that, Mercury is at highest shadabala of 516. Second highest is the shadbala of Sun (maraka for the rasi chart)

Mars, param akaraka for saturnine charts, spoils lagna and as webyogi points out - it aspects the 8th. Further Rahu sits on a Venus sign and aspects the 8th house of mercury forming a sambandha.

On the day he died, the dasha bhukti is Sat-Rahu-Mer! The transit chart on 9th May 1996 shows Venus in a Mercury sign, Mercury in a Venus sign, Saturn eclipsed with Ketu (-karaka for danger from animals) and Rahu in mercury sign too!

Having said that, I must mention this is a great example of a kind of chart where hundreds of astrologers would have failed to predict correctly. This definitely includes me too.

Best WIshes

Deepa

Dear Ms.Bhandari,

Thanks for your analysis specially the Navamsa one. I was comparing this chart with Balarishta combinations and I think one combination fits here.Rahu in quadrant and aspected by maleifics meaning the debiliated 6th lord and 8th lord. But there could be N number of people born during this period. The deceased is the cousin brother of my colleague and she mentioned a very interesting and strange thing, that he died within a week of rabies infection, but prior to that he used to say that he is going to die. Is it due to Jupiter in 3rd house from Atmakaraka?

I have one more chart.Birth date 17.Dec.2000, 7.35AM Ahmedabad. Do you think the parents of this kid should be careful for the child till she grows up to certain age? The reason of my asking is that I checked her dads, chart. In that the putrakaraka is near Apmrityu sahama. I read somewhere that charakaraks near bad sahama bring ill results. If you see the former chart of the deceased child, his atmakarak is in the same house as apmrityu sahama. One of my colleague's dad was framed in a forgery case as the lord of the ninth house was near bandhana sahama. Does the sahama apply to relations or they apply to the person during transits?

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Venus-ketu bhukti along with janma shani calls for remedial aspects. Yet, no, the way i analyse, there does not seem to be any life thratening issues. 9th lord is very strong. And Ketu is in lagna but is also the lagna nakshatra lord. Krishnamoorthy Paddati system would guarantee cancellation of any such malefic issues. Though health issues are not ruled out.

om gurubhyo namah

dear shri.coolgimmy,

few sutras stated by jaimini can be seen here functioning. use vridakarika method for finding the 8th lord.

for kumbha 8 th lord is that of makara- saturn.

three pairs application:-

1. lagna lord and 8th lord -

For kumba , there are two lords - saturn and rahu. Rahu is exalted

(for longevity purposes , rahu's exaltation is vrishaba ). It is aspected by venus (rasi drishti). But saturn is exalted with no aspects. Hence between them, Rahu is strong. 8th lord is saturn. Rahu is placed in fixed(short) sign and saturn is movable(long) sign. Hence medium life is indicated.

2. saturn and moon - saturn is in movable(long) and moon is in fixed( short). hence medium life is indicated.

3. lagna and hora lagna- lagna is fixed(short) and hora lagna is ( movable). Hence medium life is indicated.

all three point out to medium life , the life span falls between 36 to 72 years.

As per 2.1.20, ' yoga vipareetham ' occurs here since saturn - the atma karaka is in the ninth. The life span falls down to short from medium life , that is below 36.

As per 2.1.22 (page 150 - jaimini upadesa sutra by shri.sanjay rath ) the ayur khanda falls in the second slot of 9 years to 18 years, since the eigth lord - saturn falls in the 9 th house. Please refer to JAGANNATH RULE.

The death occured in the dasa of pisces shoola dasa and mithuna antar dasa. Moon, the rudra is trine to the dasa sign pisces( jaimini rule). Jhora seem to give jupiter as rudra. Calculation of rudra involves finding out the stronger of the eigth lords of the lagna and the seventh house.

lagna is kumbha and hence eigth lord of kumbha is makara - its lord is saturn.

seventh house is simha and hence eigth lord of simha is kataka - its lord is moon.

hence stronger between moon and saturn is moon, being with more planets.

I really do not know, how jhora gives jupiter as rudra . I could be wrong.

But i have gone by the rule 2.1.35 page 154. For calculation of the eigth lord , i use

vridha karika method.

mithuna antar dasa -- , refer to rule 2.1.34 , the death occured in mithuna

which is aspected by sun, the eigth lord of pisces, the dasa sign.

Shoola dasa (troubles and death):

Pi MD: 1993-12-20 - 2002-12-21

Ge AD: 1996-03-19 - 1996-12-20 >> 9th may 1996..event

I think jamini rules appear to work here. But understanding of Jaimini is tough unless

more learned people take this science seriously and selflessly and give their observations to us free, keeping away from holding ' secrets ' as their possession. The knowledge given by god is to spread and not to sell.

regards,

may mother bless all

sasisekaran.

Namaste Shashikaranji,

Thanks for your analysis. I find rudra on the basis of eight house depending on the sign is odd footed or even footed then seeing the opposite house in case of fixed signs as per the presentation on shoola dasha download from SJC website.But at times I am terribly confused about using this dasha, because all it sees is the rashi chart and not the divisional charts. This implies that all the people born during the two hrs should die, but fortunately that doesnt happen. I think there is something to do with other dashas specially the D-11 rudramsha. I dont have Jaimini sutras and have ordered one which is yet to arrive. D11 and D9 are some charts that may reflect this. Since atmakaraka is in the ninth house the longetivity compartment changes. The Jhora rudra doesnt match with the one calculated manually most of the times, so I rely on the shoola dasha MP3 instead of JHORA for finding the rudra. One more query I request you to reply. How does one find how many navamshas a planet has gained if its in a certain degree for eg.Jupiter in 9deg in sagitarrius. I find it very confusing and I could not find this answer in the web pages.

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Namaste Shashikaranji,

I heard the MP3 lessons and it was mentioned that if Atmakaraka is in 1,3,7,9, then there is change in life span depending on whether the 8th lord is in kendras, konas, upachayas. In the above case since 8th lord mercury is in kendra there should be increase in the longeitivity compartment. Request you to explain on this.

Regards.

Coolgimmy