IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suryavakkantham

Bhakoot Dosha in Horoscope Matching

Rate this topic

There is this horoscope match where the couple has scored 0 in Bhakoot, 0 in Gana, 4 in Graha Maitri, 2 in Vashya and there overall score is 20. Does Bhakoot dosha intensifies in this case as the Gana is 0 and Graha Maitri is 4? Will this be a good match? Heard that if Graha Maitri is 5 then we can ignore Bhakoot Dosha. Is this information right? Moreover, which kind of horoscope matching does really implies in real life - Ashtakoot (36 points) or Porutham (10 points)???

There is this horoscope match where the couple has scored 0 in Bhakoot, 0 in Gana, 4 in Graha Maitri, 2 in Vashya and there overall score is 20. Does Bhakoot dosha intensifies in this case as the Gana is 0 and Graha Maitri is 4? Will this be a good match? Heard that if Graha Maitri is 5 then we can ignore Bhakoot Dosha. Is this information right? Moreover, which kind of horoscope matching does really implies in real life - Ashtakoot (36 points) or Porutham (10 points)???

Namaskar,

For the numerous charts I have matched, in my humble opinion the 36 point system (although not perfect) is a fairly good indicator.

-WebYogi-

Thank you sir... but what abt the bhakoot dosha which is being reflected in the 36 points system in the above mentioned case. Will this be a nice match?

For purposes of marriage, it is over 18 points, so it does satisfy the minimum criteria. But I would not recommend it unless there is other substantial eveidence swaying me. At 20/36 points, there will likely be many periods of disharmony in the marriage.

In my humble opinion, it is not advisable.

-WebYogi-

Webyogi Ji... Here are the details of the boy and the girl:

Boy:

DOB: 10th Dec 1985, TOB: 06:40 PM (IST), POB: Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India.

Girl:

DOB: 2nd Sep 1986, TOB: 11:40 AM (IST), POB: Hyderabad, AP, India.

A i've mentioned earlier in this thread, there is bhakoot dosha in this match with overall score of 20. Is this match advisable? What kind of issues do they've to face in such a case?

Webyogi Ji... Here are the details of the boy and the girl:

Boy:

DOB: 10th Dec 1985, TOB: 06:40 PM (IST), POB: Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India.

Girl:

DOB: 2nd Sep 1986, TOB: 11:40 AM (IST), POB: Hyderabad, AP, India.

A i've mentioned earlier in this thread, there is bhakoot dosha in this match with overall score of 20. Is this match advisable? What kind of issues do they've to face in such a case?

Namaskar,

I have analyzed these horoscopes, and they match actually 19 out of 36 points. There is bhakoota dosha present as you have mentioned as well as gana dosha. But it seems in addition to this, the girl's chart has mangalik dosha while the boy's chart does not. In my experience, this is not really advisable. Yes, it is over the 'necessary' 18 point threshold, but there are doshas and so I would recommend that in a similar case it is not advisable. This is just my frank advise, but remember that the outcome rests in their hands. I am not one to interfere, it is their fates and lives to decide.

-WebYogi-

Sir i've a question for u. Since you're saying that the girl has mangalik dosha, i think even the boy has mangal in the 12th house of his moon and venus charts. So in this case is the boy also a mangalik? Does this nullify the effects of mangal dosha as the girl is mangalik from her Lagna chart and the boy is the same from chandra and venus charts? Pls suggest :)

Sir i've a question for u. Since you're saying that the girl has mangalik dosha, i think even the boy has mangal in the 12th house of his moon and venus charts. So in this case is the boy also a mangalik? Does this nullify the effects of mangal dosha as the girl is mangalik from her Lagna chart and the boy is the same from chandra and venus charts? Pls suggest :)

Good question. Mangalik dosha is a very pervasive dosha. There are many ways people come up with the dosha. One is via Lagna, two via moon, and three via even sun or venus! Of these, in my humble experience, these are degrees to the dosha. And even in each class, the placement of Mars determines the severity further. Lagna is usually the most severe. Moon is not so much and Sun, Venus is almost non-existant. Therefore I do not match up a a very "mild" moon dosha with a powerful one from lagna. It is concerning marital lives of people, and so it is of high importance for me.

Even before the dosha from moon and sun, I consider the placement of Saturn and Rahu. These graha can add their own doshas usually much more powerful than of the so-called mangalik dosha from moon, venus, and sun.

Remember there will be exceptions to these guidelines. This is a general classification.

Also, when matching these doshas many will say the dosha is "nullified". This is actually not the case. Rather as I see it, it is two people with a more "martian" characterisitic whose wavelengths can match easier. They seem to understand each other better and thus the possibility of misunderstandings, fights, anger, etc. can be descreased.

-WebYogi-

Dear readers,

In the conventional 36 point (Ashtakoota ) system either there is "o" Guna or "7", for Bhakoot Dosha.

The system needs improvement. Already lot may exponents have commented on it, BUT in our present day system of calculations , no improvements are available. Lot of factors cancell this dosha.

For needed improvements pl log on to

http://www.bestime-election.com.

and get 52 pages free down load on "Matching of the Horoscopes".

... V K Shridhar

--------------------------

"Hindu Electional Astrology" - the largest compendium ob Vedic / Indian system of Muhurt (Election)

I've one more question for u webyogi sir. Is the mangal dosha considered from Lagna Chart or from the Bhava Chalit Chart? What exactly in the Bhava Chalit Chart? B'cos in this girl's chart, mangal is present in the 2nd house in the Lagna chart whereas in Bhava Chalit, it is present in the 3rd house. So will she be considered as a Mangleek or not?

Moreover, is it true that the girl who is frm Rakshas gana shld never marry a boy who is from Deva gana as it creates frequent discords and fights between the couple? Does this fact really implies in the practical life?

I will not say never, but as a general rule it is not a good idea. It is thought it is the girl (representation of Lakshmi Ji) who is to bring spiritual progress to a marriage. A boy who is deva gana and rakshas gana girl will not match nicely because of as you put it due to fights and discords, as their wavelengths are not synchronised.

And yes, I have seen this is real life more than I would like!

-WebYogi-

webyogi Ji... Thanks for your advice. Like u said, the girl has mangal dosha as its in 2nd house and the boy is free from it, does this creates more chances of divorce? Could you please look into the individual charts of the boy and the girl and tell if if anyone has the chance of 2nd marriage or something like that.