IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suryavakkantham

Moon and Ketu in the 7th house

Rate this topic

I've moon and ketu in the 7th house. Heard that this will cause issues in marital life. Is this right? If yes, then what are the remedies? Is there any recommened gemstone for it? Pls help..

I believe I answered this question in my previous post to you. You will be strating Moon Mahadasa shortly in December 2008 and Moon is in your 7th in natal chart. As advised before, try to wear an unblemished, undrilled, white, round, large moti.

-WebYogi-

Hello WebYogi,

I have Moon with Rahu in 7th house (House of Mercury) and Moon is the lord of 5th house in which I have retrograded Mars placed in. I realize that Rahu is exalted in the house of Mercury but do you think Moon is disturbed due to Rahu which essentially weakens its own house(5th house)?

As retrograded Mars in 5th house (house of moon) it is debiliated, but I think debiliation is cancelled out, as Moon is placed in Kendra......Is Mars ok in my chart being retrograded or I should try to make Mars stronger?

Thank you for your help

Best Regards,

Ompuneet

Hello WebYogi,

I have Moon with Rahu in 7th house (House of Mercury) and Moon is the lord of 5th house in which I have retrograded Mars placed in. I realize that Rahu is exalted in the house of Mercury but do you think Moon is disturbed due to Rahu which essentially weakens its own house(5th house)?

As retrograded Mars in 5th house (house of moon) it is debiliated, but I think debiliation is cancelled out, as Moon is placed in Kendra......Is Mars ok in my chart being retrograded or I should try to make Mars stronger?

Thank you for your help

Best Regards,

Ompuneet

Namaskar,

Please provide birth details.

-WebYogi-