IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dudeza

Can i wear emerald and yellow sapphire together?

Rate this topic

Dear all

i received input that for certain horoscopes wearing the normally contradictory stones namely, emerald and yellow sapphire is okay! could anyone tell if it is actually okay for my horoscope in specific? any feedback is appreciated. thanks.

DOB: 8th march 1981

POB: Bangalore, India

TOB: 14:40 hrs or 2:40 pm

regards

Dear all

i received input that for certain horoscopes wearing the normally contradictory stones namely, emerald and yellow sapphire is okay! could anyone tell if it is actually okay for my horoscope in specific? any feedback is appreciated. thanks.

DOB: 8th march 1981

POB: Bangalore, India

TOB: 14:40 hrs or 2:40 pm

regards

Namaskar,

You might experiece mixed results.

-WebYogi-

Namasthe webyogi ji

can i wear emerald and yellow topaz on my sacred (brahmachari)thread? iam currently wearing red coral with yellow sapphire. and am chanting the guru, budha and kuja mantras.

-regards

Namasthe webyogi ji

can i wear emerald and yellow topaz on my sacred (brahmachari)thread? iam currently wearing red coral with yellow sapphire. and am chanting the guru, budha and kuja mantras.

-regards

Do not wear the coral with the emerald. This is not a good idea. Additionally, stones are most effective when touching the proper finger by channeling the cosmic energy most efficiently. Wearing around the neck or on another place is definitely not as effective.

-WebYogi-

Namasthe Webyogi ji

Thanks for the reply, i understand that i won't be wearing coral with emerald but is it definite now? that i will be wearing emerald and yellow sapphire together? please do give your opinion!

what is the basic philosophy concerning the contradiction of emerald and yellow sapphire? is it natural friendship statistics alone or other issues dependent on my chart? but i do hope it is okay, somehow for my chart because these two verily cursed planets are hindering any progress totally, yes! i do now believe based on observation of lifes experiences and inputs by the gurus that the reasons are these!

-regards

Namasthe Webyogi ji

Thanks for the reply, i understand that i won't be wearing coral with emerald but is it definite now? that i will be wearing emerald and yellow sapphire together? please do give your opinion!

what is the basic philosophy concerning the contradiction of emerald and yellow sapphire? is it natural friendship statistics alone or other issues dependent on my chart? but i do hope it is okay, somehow for my chart because these two verily cursed planets are hindering any progress totally, yes! i do now believe based on observation of lifes experiences and inputs by the gurus that the reasons are these!

-regards

It is dependent on multiple specific factors related to you. They are not bitter enemies or great friends in general. Per legend, it happened that Chandra had an affair with Tara, who is Brihaspati's (Guru) wife. Buddha was born from this. Guru was angry when he found out and started an animosity towards his "step-son." But when he saw with his own eyes how beautiful (Vishnu-rupi) Buddha was he adopted him as his own. So, in general they are seen as neutral towards each other to an extent. This is then used in addition to specific factors in one's chart.

But remember, if you hesistate in wearing both then do not do it. Your negative mental energy will hinder their progress. If you whole-heartedly believe in this then give it a try.

-WebYogi-

Namasthe Webyogi ji

ok i get it! but i did hit upon an alternative idea...A Navaratna!.... wouldn't a navaratna be the solution for this paradoxical problem of wearing yellow topaz and emerald? this way any other issues could also be simultaneously resolved! please do give some input in this regard, whether the navaratna is okay for my chart!

- Regards

Namasthe Webyogi ji

ok i get it! but i did hit upon an alternative idea...A Navaratna!.... wouldn't a navaratna be the solution for this paradoxical problem of wearing yellow topaz and emerald? this way any other issues could also be simultaneously resolved! please do give some input in this regard, whether the navaratna is okay for my chart!

- Regards

Navaratna would likely not be the answer in your case. Certain planets need strengthening; not all do in your case. I usually see navaratna on people who have many benefic planets weak or a 'globally' bad horoscope.

And wearing yellow topaz and emerald is not really a paradox. Many have worn them giving results which have been beneficial. It depends on the chart.

-WebYogi-

Namasthe Webyogi ji

Could you please tell me which of these planets actually require strengthening? and why they are rendered weak? thanks

- regards

You sure are inquisitive!

Sun - 2nd lord in 8th - benefic, ill placed, enemy's sign

Moon - 1st lord in 9th - benefic, lagnesh, well placed, friend's sign

Jupiter - 6th & 9th lord in 3rd - mixed, retrograde, weak, afflicted by Saturn, marana karaka sthana

Rahu - in 1st, malefic, causing destruction of lagna, enemy's sign

Mercury - 3rd and 12th lord in 7th, mixed, marana karaka sthana, friend's sign, strength is ok, afflicted by Ketu

Venus - 4th and 11th lord in 8th, mild benefic, afflicted, ill placed, friend's sign, strength is ok

Ketu - in 7th house, malefic, spiritual planet in house of marriage ('frustrated'), afflicting Mercury

Saturn - 7th and 8th lord in 3rd, highly malefic, maraka, friend's sign, afflicting Jupiter, above avg strength

Mars - 5th and 10th lord in 8th, ill placed, benefic, yogakaraka, enemy's sign, weak

This is just a brief overview.

-WebYogi-

Namasthe Webyogi ji

I am blitzing into the resources to discover any strategic remedy i can identify to catch all birds with one arrow. The list you have put up seems to indicate a balanced/unbalanced? copresence between the malefics and benefics, every benefic is with every malefic and the other way around except rahu. what? i seek! what? would be the ultimate strategic remedy tantra/mantra to atleast give me strength and endurance if not complete solution! i will NOT give up until i find balance! i want peace of mind, some material satisfaction and loads of happiness sourcing into and out of me to/from others! thanks

- Regards

Namasthe Webyogi ji

I am blitzing into the resources to discover any strategic remedy i can identify to catch all birds with one arrow. The list you have put up seems to indicate a balanced/unbalanced? copresence between the malefics and benefics, every benefic is with every malefic and the other way around except rahu. what? i seek! what? would be the ultimate strategic remedy tantra/mantra to atleast give me strength and endurance if not complete solution! i will NOT give up until i find balance! i want peace of mind, some material satisfaction and loads of happiness sourcing into and out of me to/from others! thanks

- Regards

I applaud your dedication into finding an answer. From what I see, it seems mental unrest is your top priority after which all others fall. Currently you are going through Venus Mahadasa (Venus-Rahu-Ketu). As mentioned before, Venus although not a malefic planet for you, is situated in the 8th house. This itself can cause unrest and other problems in day to day life, especially related with the signfications of the two house he owns (mother, happiness, conveyances, property, gains, desires, willpower, friends, etc). This dasa therefore will have many mixed effects. But there is no need to wear a diamond for this at it may backfire on you. Next, Rahu is situated in your Lagna and is malefic and 'frustrated' sitting in the enemy's house. More importantly that enemy happens to be your lagnesh, Moon. Rahu is destroying the significations of this house - personality, body, and the overall horoscope is much weaker if Rahu was not there. Rahu represents the eclipse, and the Moon is the mind. With Rahu in Cancer this can be seen very frequently (barring other combinations), where the mind is 'foggy' and is at unrest.

I understand your Jupiter and Mercury are in marana karaka avastha. What they represent is now weakened. But that might be good in terms of Mercury. He represents 2 houses (3rd and 12th) which are not that great. Jupiter also represents a dusthana (6th) in addition to the very benefic 9th house. It might actually be of benefit to have them in such a position and benefit from this.

Why? Moon is 'covering' your 9th house for Jupiter's weakness. As being the auspicious lagnesh in the auspicious 9th house - this is great! But Saturn - 7th and 8th lord - is aspecting Moon. Saturn is known to cause mental unrest and hamper the Moon's positive growth as well. Moon has become blemished by this aspect. He has become weakened.

So Rahu and Saturn are causing injury to you in many ways in addition to many ill placed benefics (Venus, Mars, Sun).

Why don't you put the emerald and yellow topaz aside and try something else like a pearl. By strengthening the Moon, you add power to the Lagna and the 9th and power to 'combat' the ill-aspect of Saturn.

-WebYogi-

Namasthe webyogi ji

So it is the moon which is the key! then what should be the size and type of the pearl i would be wearing? would the beeja mantra of soma, om som somaya namah be efficient along with the pearl?overall, i think i finally did find the answer! thank you! thank you!

- regards

Namasthe webyogi ji

So it is the moon which is the key! then what should be the size and type of the pearl i would be wearing? would the beeja mantra of soma, om som somaya namah be efficient along with the pearl?overall, i think i finally did find the answer! thank you! thank you!

- regards

Yes, I believe the Moon is the key. The pearl must be pure white. No holes whatsover. No blemishes or dents. Try for a South Sea pearl (as they have a very thick nacre compared to akoya or others). These are very large (10+ mm). You can wear it on the right pinky finger in pure silver. The pearl should be touching your skin in the ring setting. you can use this mantra - Om shreem som Somaya namah. Prayer to Lord Shiva on Mondays can add to this. Worship of Dakshinavart conch is also good.

I appreciate your gratitude.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi Ji,

I have similar proble.

I have already wore Pukhraj with Gold on the Index Finger and Pearl with Silver on the little Finger of the right hand.Some of the Astrlogers advised me to Wear Emerald as well. Please advise if i can wear the same.My Birth details are as below]

Name : Pankaj Kumar

DOB : 17 May 1975

Time of Birth : 13:52 Hrs

Plcae of Birth : Mokameh ( Mokama ) in Bihar.

Please advise if i can wear Emerald with Pukraj ( Yellow Sapphire) and Pearl that i am already wearing.

Please also advise if Career Job or Own Business will suit to me.As i have recently lost the job.

Please advise about the same by return emal.

Pankaj Kumar

Dear Webyogi Ji,

Can you please let me know if red coral can be worn with pearl and yellow sapphire.

Name : Amitabh Mukherjee

Place of Birth : Bangalore ( Karnataka )

Time of birth : 02.20 AM

Date of birth : August 14th, 1980

I have been facing problems with my health, career and marital life.

Amitabh Mukherjee