IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kireetme

Sandhu ji

Rate this topic

Time: 4:45 AM

Place: Panipat India

Profession: Doctor General Physician

I desire to wear a gem stone for wealth, mental anxiety, health, longevity and happiness with good married life as i am getting married on december 8 '08.

So, please help me out in this regard.

Currently i am wearing Neeli (substitute of blue sapphire) and Pitambri (Natural sapphire with blue and slight yellowish colour in it).

Kindly recommend

One more thing can i wear blue sapphire suitably and which ratti..?

Thanks in advance for your kind help..

someone suggested this:

Now under Saturn Dasa, Rahu bukti will be from 30/12/2006 till 21/10/2009.

Saturn is with 12<sup>th</sup> lord (sun) in the 2<sup>nd</sup> house. 2<sup>nd</sup> house is about saving, the attitude towards money and family forming mainly.

He need to be very careful regarding investment because money lost through or friends or so called friends is shown.

Love life or marital life is very challenging and not easy to have peaceful domestic life.

The remedy:

The dasa of Saturn is from 29/7/1993 till 20/4/2012.

In transit, Saturn is transiting Leo, which is 7<sup>th</sup> from your natal moon ( aquarius). By next year (September), Saturn will move into Virgo and this is 8<sup>th</sup> from your natal moon.

So transit wise, from July/2007 till July/2012 is not very positive, can say quite negative.

Dasa and transit wise, Lord Saturn rules the event. So the best thing to do is fully summit yourself to Lord Saturn. I recommend you chant "OM SHAM SHANAISWARAYA NAMAHA" 108 times, 2 times per day with utmost belief and submission to Lord Saturn. You should visit Karumariamman or Ambal or Durga temple every Saturday to circumambulate Lord Saturn with sesame oil offering and chanting the mantra above while circumambulating. Do fast on Saturdays and if possible make some donations on Saturdays. Everything should do with utmost belief & confidence in GOD. Please do not expect magic to happen overnight. You really need deep faith and ever lasting patient.

As Saturn being the 5<sup>th</sup> lord and exalted in the 2<sup>nd</sup> house, wear blue sapphire and for mercury (the lagna lord and 10<sup>th</sup> lord), wear green emerald.

Combination of 2 gems will work better.

This all is very confusing kindly help some suggest me to give water to sun and some suggest me not to do this as one strengthen the exalted planet not the weaker one.....

Dear doctor sahib,

i failed to notice your birth details.

Date of birth---

Time of Birth--

Place of birth--

Recomending stones on the basis of a prasna chart is kind of difficult .

Morever there is always an element of doubt.

Regards

j.s.sandhu

Time: 4:45 AM

Place: Panipat India

Profession: Doctor General Physician

I desire to wear a gem stone for wealth, mental anxiety, health, longevity and happiness with good married life as i am getting married on december 8 '08.

So, please help me out in this regard.

Currently i am wearing Neeli (substitute of blue sapphire) and Pitambri (Natural sapphire with blue and slight yellowish colour in it).

Kindly recommend

One more thing can i wear blue sapphire suitably and which ratti..?

Thanks in advance for your kind help..

someone suggested this:

Now under Saturn Dasa, Rahu bukti will be from 30/12/2006 till 21/10/2009.

Saturn is with 12<SUP>th</SUP> lord (sun) in the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> house. 2<SUP>nd</SUP> house is about saving, the attitude towards money and family forming mainly.

He need to be very careful regarding investment because money lost through or friends or so called friends is shown.

Love life or marital life is very challenging and not easy to have peaceful domestic life.

The remedy:

The dasa of Saturn is from 29/7/1993 till 20/4/2012.

In transit, Saturn is transiting Leo, which is 7<SUP>th</SUP> from your natal moon ( aquarius). By next year (September), Saturn will move into Virgo and this is 8<SUP>th</SUP> from your natal moon.

So transit wise, from July/2007 till July/2012 is not very positive, can say quite negative.

Dasa and transit wise, Lord Saturn rules the event. So the best thing to do is fully summit yourself to Lord Saturn. I recommend you chant "OM SHAM SHANAISWARAYA NAMAHA" 108 times, 2 times per day with utmost belief and submission to Lord Saturn. You should visit Karumariamman or Ambal or Durga temple every Saturday to circumambulate Lord Saturn with sesame oil offering and chanting the mantra above while circumambulating. Do fast on Saturdays and if possible make some donations on Saturdays. Everything should do with utmost belief & confidence in GOD. Please do not expect magic to happen overnight. You really need deep faith and ever lasting patient.

As Saturn being the 5<SUP>th</SUP> lord and exalted in the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> house, wear blue sapphire and for mercury (the lagna lord and 10<SUP>th</SUP> lord), wear green emerald.

Combination of 2 gems will work better.

This all is very confusing kindly help some suggest me to give water to sun and some suggest me not to do this as one strengthen the exalted planet not the weaker one.....