IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suryavakkantham

WebYogiJI... Pls help me out

Rate this topic

I've been wearing a moti from the past few months. I'll surely follow all the remedies for sure as i've firm faith in the almighty. Infact it has grown more after your guidance. As you said, mars is aspecting in the 7th house of my kundali, will that create issues? How will my wife look? Will her nature be cool or hot tempered? Are there any predictions in my kundali abt her nature and appeareance?

Namaskar,

Glad to know that you have already following the remedies and your faith is increased more. Mars in 7th house makes spouse hot tempered and even charts are matched for Manglik dosha and points, it still requires lot of efforts and adjustments in married life. In addition to wearing Moti, you may also wear necklace of good pearls.

-WebYogi-

I got to know yesterday that, if Rahu is placed in the 1st house in the lagna chart, then the mangal dosha gets cancelled. In my case, Rahu is in the 1st house and Mangal in the 4th. So does this means that my mangal dosha has been cancelled? Please suggest.

From my personal experiences and in my humble opinion, Rahu in 1st does not cancel out Mangalik dosha. Mangalik dosha never gets cancelled out. It may be 'relieved' by other factors. A weak Mars, Mars in certain signs, Mars 'matured' in Capricorn, Jupiter/Moon/Venus aspects are some relieving factors. So I do not believe Rahu can cancel out mangalik dosha.

-WebYogi-

I'd definitely keep this in mind before going for marriage and would make sure that i'm getting married to a mangleek girl. I really appreciate your help sir. As per my knowledge, Mars in the 7th and 8th house is considered to be in its fullest form. So I guess i've to get married to a girl who has Mars in 1st, 2nd, 4 or 12th house in the Lagna chart... Am I right sir? What about the placements of Saturn and Rahu in the spouse's chart?

Furthermore, I was checking my profile on a software lately, and got to know that i've one of the 5 mahapurush yogas i.e, 'Malavya Yoga' of venus. How would this yoga effect my life? What are its benefits? Are there any ways that I can enhance the benefits coming from this yoga? Please suggest.

I'd definitely keep this in mind before going for marriage and would make sure that i'm getting married to a mangleek girl. I really appreciate your help sir. As per my knowledge, Mars in the 7th and 8th house is considered to be in its fullest form. So I guess i've to get married to a girl who has Mars in 1st, 2nd, 4 or 12th house in the Lagna chart... Am I right sir? What about the placements of Saturn and Rahu in the spouse's chart?

Furthermore, I was checking my profile on a software lately, and got to know that i've one of the 5 mahapurush yogas i.e, 'Malavya Yoga' of venus. How would this yoga effect my life? What are its benefits? Are there any ways that I can enhance the benefits coming from this yoga? Please suggest.

Yes, try to find a girl who has dosha in 4, 12, or 2 before others placements. Saturn and Rahu are considered also, especially so if in 7th. Otherwise it is not like Mars.

Malavya yoga is one of the 5 maha purush yogas. This yoga indicates a yearning and desire for materialism. As Venus indicates materialistic pursuits of life, a likely strong Venus (hence this yoga) indicates these desires. They maybe inclined to the arts, comforts, extravagant clothing, perfumes, if a man (they may be inclined to many women), etc. It may not necessarily a good thing for a spiritualistic approach. Hamsa and Bhadra Maha purush yogas tend to lean more that way.

-WebYogi-

Leaving the 7th and 8th house Mars aside, what about Mars in the 1st house? Is Mars in its fullest form in the 1st house? Will it create issues in married life for sure? As per my kundali, will it be fine if I get married to a girl who has Mars in the 1st house?

Also is there a gem (like for example - Diamond) used to increase the benefits of the Malavya yoga? Are there ways to enhance this yoga?

Leaving the 7th and 8th house Mars aside, what about Mars in the 1st house? Is Mars in its fullest form in the 1st house? Will it create issues in married life for sure? As per my kundali, will it be fine if I get married to a girl who has Mars in the 1st house?

Also is there a gem (like for example - Diamond) used to increase the benefits of the Malavya yoga? Are there ways to enhance this yoga?

Namaskar,

Like in previous posts I have replied to other people, I classify a manglik dosh into a continiuum. Irrespective of other good or bad factors, Mars in 7th and 8th is more worst followed by 1st and then other places. In your case I would not consider personally to have Mars in first house for my spouse. Just for this yoga I would not wear diamond to maintain the harmony of all other planets.

-WebYogi-

I just got to know that usually its advised to the individual to wear a gem of the planet which holds to the strongest planet in his/her horoscope. An individual should avoid wearing gem of the planet which is weak. Moreover, priority is given the gem related to the lord of the 1st house and if its weak, then its gem won't help the individual much (like in my case). Could you please shed some light on these points.

Webyogi Ji.. Can u pls answer the above 3 queries. Also I want to ask u one more question. I recently read an article about Rahu/Ketu Dosha. It stated that in a kundali of a person, if Rahu or Ketu is in 7th or 8th house, then he/she has this dosha. In such case, the same should be looked in the kundali of the spouse, so that this dosha gets cancelled. Does this really exists? I've heard about Mangal dosha and now its about Rahu/Ketu. Also does horocope matching isn't required if its a love marriage? Please shed some light on these 2 queries as well.

Namaskar Jyotishi ji,

I am keen to know if I would re-start my academic education in future - and will I pursue higher academic education overseas. It would be ideal to know the time-frame (how soon - how late,in which year)

My details

Date Of Birth -- 3 Jan 1980

Place of Birth -- Lucknow India

Time: 12:24pm

It would be great if you can reply to my questions - in case I need to furnish any other details do please write back.

Regards

Harsh Pandey

hello sir,

dob:23/06/85

pob:shevgaon,maharashtra,india

tob:1;10 a.m

sir,please analysis my horoscope and tell me about my carrer.when i will get a good job and which field??is there chances of going abroad and will i achieve fame and success..are there any good yogas in my chart...in my horoscope guru is in 10th house in neecha rashi...what are its effects...waiting for your reply

thanxxx

suraj

hello sir,

dob:26/10/84

pob:mangalore,karnataka,india

tob:11.06 a.m

sir,please analysis my horoscope and tell me in which career I can make a mark, be rich and famous.when i will get a good job and which field??

are there any good yogas in my chart (durudhara, hamsa yoga, ashtalakshmi? ). How to reduce my anxiety level and find peace of mind. Suggest a gemstone for health

waiting for your reply (email:rochit123@gmail.com)

thank you

rochit shetty

Thank you. Sir, since i'm from Dhanush Rashi, will the yellow sapphire suit me? Someone told me that its good for me. Is it true?

Namaskar,

I would not suggest for yellow sapphire.

-WebYogi-

I just got to know that usually its advised to the individual to wear a gem of the planet which holds to the strongest planet in his/her horoscope. An individual should avoid wearing gem of the planet which is weak. Moreover, priority is given the gem related to the lord of the 1st house and if its weak, then its gem won't help the individual much (like in my case). Could you please shed some light on these points.

Namaskar,

I do not go through set rules that many may follow but rather I try to balance several other aspects in the chart. This is not an easy to write all in details as brain thinks, calculates and works faster than writing ability. Just for an example, in Kumbha lagna, Saturn being lord of lagna is exalted in 9th is good. So one may suggest to wear sapphire. I may not do so, note that Saturn is also lord of 12 th (expenses). Person may in this case may go through unexpected expenses with sapphire unless it is being balanced by several other factors in the chart!!!

-WebYogi-

"Lord of seventh and tenth house is Jupiter which is making a Rashi Parivartan yoga with lord of fifth house Venus". Does this holds good in my horoscope. Will this Rashi Parivartan yoga between Jupiter and Venus proves to be beneficial in my kundali.

Namaskar,

It is good but still I would expect to get mixed results as venus is also to be the lord of 12 th house (expenses, travel etc.).

-Webyogi-

Webyogi Ji.. Can u pls answer the above 3 queries. Also I want to ask u one more question. I recently read an article about Rahu/Ketu Dosha. It stated that in a kundali of a person, if Rahu or Ketu is in 7th or 8th house, then he/she has this dosha. In such case, the same should be looked in the kundali of the spouse, so that this dosha gets cancelled. Does this really exists? I've heard about Mangal dosha and now its about Rahu/Ketu. Also does horocope matching isn't required if its a love marriage? Please shed some light on these 2 queries as well.

Namaskar,

The mangal dosha is not cancelled. Although many believe that but in practice one may experience the disharmony in married life. Rahu or Kethu in 7<SUP>th</SUP> has its own dosha and can not compared with Mangal dosha. It has all together different meaning.

If it is love marriage does not mean that charts are matched by itself. Love may be temporary or long lasting and will depend on thousands of years of karma from previous lives. I have seen several cases of love marriage but later on failed, when looked at, I found that charts were not matched at all and full of doshas and less match points, resulted in divorce or unpleasant memories. I would thus consider in matching charts as it is not for this life but many to follow. Some times we have to give up some thing for long lasting happiness rather than temporary one.

-WebYogi-

Thank you Sir. Could you please tell me few remedies for doshas like Rahu/Ketu in the 7th house. Earlier you mentioned that since I've Moon and Ketu together in the 7th house, I need to match the horocope well before marriage. May I know why did you say that? Moreover, what kind of points I've to look in the chart of my spouse while going for the horoscope match? As you said, I'll definitely go for horocope matching before marriage.

One final point which is haunting me like anything. Many people have said that I've no chance of flying abroad in 2009. I've spent a lot of money and time on visa thing and i'm expecting its result to be out in 1-2 months from now. Can you please look into my chart and tell me if i'm flying abroad this year?

Thank you Sir. Could you please tell me few remedies for doshas like Rahu/Ketu in the 7th house. Earlier you mentioned that since I've Moon and Ketu together in the 7th house, I need to match the horocope well before marriage. May I know why did you say that? Moreover, what kind of points I've to look in the chart of my spouse while going for the horoscope match? As you said, I'll definitely go for horocope matching before marriage.

One final point which is haunting me like anything. Many people have said that I've no chance of flying abroad in 2009. I've spent a lot of money and time on visa thing and i'm expecting its result to be out in 1-2 months from now. Can you please look into my chart and tell me if i'm flying abroad this year?

Namaskar,

Do not confuse with Mangal dosh with rahu in Lagna. You have to match the chart for mangal dosh that I mean to suggest in one of the earliest post. In fact, Moon is helping you in 7th house with regard to spouse but you have to consider other factors influencing this as I already said before. Besides mangal dosh, there are 36 points to be match that will be based on comparing the charts. Please remember, no chart is perfect and one may find besides match and mangal dosh other placements of planets and combinations.

Flying: Please refer to my answer that was responded initially. Moon dasa is suppose to bring your travel dream to happen but lot of efforts wiil be required and even plans may cancelled at last moment just due to the fact that saturn lord of 8th (death) aspecting lagna. You might have spent huge amount of money as you mentioned but it is not necessary that one may get the results as expected. Otherwise, every thing will be perfect and happy. Fortunately, in long term, Karma does not work this way. One can not buy every thing with money, some times we spend for right reasons but out come is different than expected. As mentioned before, do the remedies as suggested before. Your 4h house lord (happiness) is Budh and is in 12th (travel, expenses). To my openion, it indicates that person may reside outside of the birth place (abroad too) and usually unhappy (saturn in 4th being 8th lord). Looking all these factors, suggestions were given to you previously and try your best that what we all can do rest is matter of Karma to handle it. Also, start to practice dhyan (meditation) to get a good understanding of life that involves spiritulity (if you are alredy not doing so) and I think in coming years you will need this a lot to seek happiness and peace of mind.

-WebYogi-

I want to ask you a question regarding Mangal Dosha. Since i've 4th house Mangal Dosha in Lagna Chart and 7th house in Venus Chart. And I've no Mangal Dosha in Moon and Navamsha Charts. Moreover, I think Jupiter and Venus placements are good. In this case, can I marry a non-manglik person?

Also initially you said that appeasing Moon will help me out (which I'm doing). So if I make moon strong, will it help me both in my personal and professional lives? Is it also related to career growth?

Namaskar Jyotishi ji,

I am keen to know if I would re-start my academic education in future - and will I pursue higher academic education overseas. It would be ideal to know the time-frame (how soon - how late,in which year)

My details

Date Of Birth -- 3 Jan 1980

Place of Birth -- Lucknow India

Time: 12:24pm

It would be great if you can reply to my questions - in case I need to furnish any other details do please write back.

Regards

Harsh Pandey

Namaskar,

Education lord is Budh and Budh aspects ths house who is with 6th lord (disease). Dasa of Venus who aspects the house of learning is at present running as a subperod lord in major period of Budh. Jupiter is with Mars indicating higher education but is associated with 6th house (enemies, disease). These factors indicates that combinations for higher education are present but it may not be fruitful as te end result. Wearing good quality emerald may be helpful to you. Budh period is from 2004 to 2021 for 17 yrs and good for education.

-WebYogi-