IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sh1986

In which finger shld the gemstone diamond be worn?

Rate this topic

I'd like to know in which finger a person shld wear the gem of venus i.e, diamond? What shld be its weight (in carats)? And shld it be in embedded in a silver or platinum ring?

Namaskar,

These are general comments and should be tailored to each horoscope:

Diamond should be worn in middle (Saturn) or little (Mercury) finger. Next it should be worn in silver. Lastly, diamonds are very expensive in today's market (even though for every 3 rubies of moderate size there is a driveway full of diamonds- you can thank cartels and monopoly markets for this). This might sway your idea of "weight." But for an effect it should be more than 1/4 carat.

Now the most important idea is that each diamond is different. You should "test drive" a diamond (and that too very carefully) for a few days as some can be very beneficial and some are very detrimental.

Why do you want to wear a diamond?

-WebYogi-

Thank you WebYogi sir for ur guidance. I've venus in my 10th house i.e, in Pisces which is a good position, i guess. I'm not literate in astrology but still i want to knw if its right to wear diamond or not? I've weak mercury in my 12th house. So will it be fine if i wear emerald in my little finger and diamond in the middle finger? Pls guide :)

Thank you WebYogi sir for ur guidance. I've venus in my 10th house i.e, in Pisces which is a good position, i guess. I'm not literate in astrology but still i want to knw if its right to wear diamond or not? I've weak mercury in my 12th house. So will it be fine if i wear emerald in my little finger and diamond in the middle finger? Pls guide :)

I will need to see your birth details to make an educated comment.

-WebYogi-

WebYogi... My details are :

6:05 AM

5th Nov 1981, Ajmer, Rajasthan

I'm wearing Emrald in little finger and it has benefitted me. Please check my details and tell whether I should wear a Diamond or Blue Sapphire or Ruby? There's a controversy in suggestions for Blue sapphire and diamond. And no one suggested Ruby but that's good for sun. I'm double scorpio with sun and ascendant in scorpio and moon in aquarius. Also, I'm wearing the substitute of blue sapphire in middle finger in silver without any harm for 6 months now. If I can wear both blue sapphire (Yes or No ?) then which fingers? Could both be in the same, Middle finger in one Silver Ring?