IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mora

Respected Webyogi

Rate this topic

Respected Webyogi,

Pranaam...Analyse my chart

My DOB is 4th-January-1983/ male/ Place : Coimbatore(Tamil nadu)

Time of birth : 6:30 a.m.

I’m facing problem relating to financial and also in love life and mentally disturbed. What are the Yoga present in my chart. Which gemstone can I wear.

How will be the future Rahu dasa and marriage prospects!!

Regards,

Mohan

Respected Webyogi,

Pranaam...Analyse my chart

My DOB is 4th-January-1983/ male/ Place : Coimbatore(Tamil nadu)

Time of birth : 6:30 a.m.

I’m facing problem relating to financial and also in love life and mentally disturbed. What are the Yoga present in my chart. Which gemstone can I wear.

How will be the future Rahu dasa and marriage prospects!!

Regards,

Mohan

Namaskar,

Yogas present are: Gaj Kesari, Ubhayachar, Sanhka, Shubha, Mridanga, Bheri, a few raja yogas, and vipareet raja yoga.

Of note the 8th lord, Moon, in the 9th (house of luck and fortune). Rahu and Ketu are very significant in your horoscope (both are uccha). Saturn is also uccha! As well as Mars.

Now, it depends what you want to wear a gemstone for. There is a possibility to wear Blue sapphire, Coral, or Ruby. Have you tried any of these? What I see is that the 9th lord, Sun, is fairly weakened and afflicted sitting in the lagna. This might be your option for a "general" gemstone.

Next, Rahu is uccha and is situated in the 7th house. Your Rahu dasa is not to start until 2011. Mercury, his dispositor, is "ok". Therefore, Rahu can give mixed results. He might hamper progress and give sudden gains as well. Rahu-Rahu subperiod is generally seen as counterproductive and difficult, so it is good to do Mahamrityunjaya jaap.

This is just a brief overview.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi ji,

Can you please provide me predictions on my marriage prospects (Marriage timing,spouse,married life)?

My Details

Name: Dinesh

DOB: 15-May-1983

TOB: 9:42 AM

POB: Chennai,India

Thank you in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Dinesh

Respected webyogi,

Thank you for your prediction. I need clarification on this, What will be the impact of the 8th lord, Moon, in the 9th?

What is "Mahamrityunjaya jaap"? How to do it?

Regarding Gemstone, can i wear Ruby to enhance sun? Also can i continue wearing it on Rahu mahadasa also?

Thank you,

Respected webyogi,

Thank you for your prediction. I need clarification on this, What will be the impact of the 8th lord, Moon, in the 9th?

What is "Mahamrityunjaya jaap"? How to do it?

Regarding Gemstone, can i wear Ruby to enhance sun? Also can i continue wearing it on Rahu mahadasa also?

Thank you,

In your horoscope Moon is significator of death, unexpected gains/losses and destruction (in addition to others). When sitting in 9th Moon will bring these into the 9th house causing it to be weakened; which in this case would refer to areas of dharma, luck, fortune, higher studies, and father.

Mahamrityunjaya Jaap can be found on the internet and is to propriate Great Lord Shiv. Try doing 108 repetitions a day, in at all possible. It will take approx. 10-15 min.

Ruby is worn to enhance the effects of sun.

-WebYogi-

Dear webyogi,

iam interested to know if i am compatible with my boyfriend to get married. my date of birth is 31/12/1984 and his birth date is 16/02/1974. my time of birth is 3am and his is not exact but around 7am. please, let us know.

thank u

Cheetra