IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sandhu.jp

A blind chart and Kaal sarp dosh, Very intresting Case Please participate .

Rate this topic

Birth details

Date of birth-27/02/1928

Time 7.49 am

Place Kafir Mahal (Israel)

34 deg 54 0 E

32 deg 11 0 N

Time Zone 2H Om Os E

Ayamansa 22 deg 50 58 Lahiri.

Dear all & learned astrologers

Some one hurled a blind chart ar me to discuss life and times of native and wanted to know whether it had Kaal sarp dosh, which i denied , i will reveal my method to ascertain KSY or KAL later. After a cursory glance i gave the following reading.

I am offering comments on the chart on the basis of cursory reading, the native does not have a KSY, but the Native must have led a hard life, moon afflicted, sun in 12th and ven ,mars combination in 11 th , aspected by saturn indicates a troubled and turbulent marriage, sepration or divorce, the concerned person has a son or sons . Though Ksy is not present but still this planetary combination must have offered hardships and obstructions to the individual in MD ,AD of Rahu ketu, Sat, Kantaka sat , sadesati etc.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

<TABLE class=attachtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="95%" align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=attachrow width="15%">Description:</TD><TD class=attachrow width="75%"><TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=attachrow>Chart</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=attachrow width="15%">Filesize:</TD><TD class=attachrow width="75%">10.79 KB</TD></TR><TR><TD class=attachrow width="15%">Viewed:</TD><TD class=attachrow width="75%">104 Time(s)</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>

vedic_astrologychart2_878.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dear Deepa Ji

Parnaam

I have posted the details Now, Please participate and urge others also, Its the same chart that SH KN Rao ji shows to all advocates of gloom on the Kaal sarp dosh.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Sandhuji

The chart doesnt show. Can you delve the details?

Regards

Deepa

Dear all

A simple analysis to identify the same.

Let me clarify.

First of all, check the following conditions.

1) All planets between Rahu and Ketu

2) No planet is with Rahu

3) No planet is with Ketu

4) No planet in the Lagna

5) No planet in the 7th house

If any of the conditions above are not met, the chart does not

have

either KSY or KAY. (Kal sarp Yoga, Kal amrita yoga)

If ALL of these conditions are met, the next step is to see which

of

the yogas it is, KSY or KAY. The process for that is, as I

mentioned

before,

1) Start from Rahu

2) Traverse the chart in the zodiacal direction. This is the

normal

direction that the planets move in, and goes from Aries to Taurus

to

Gemini to Cancer etc.

3.a)If the next entity encountered is Ketu, this means

that

all the planets are between Ketu and Rahu. This is Kala Sarpa Yoga.

3.b)If the next entity encountered is a planet other than

Ketu, this means that the planets are all between Rahu and Ketu.

this is kalamrita yoga.

My visual crutch for remembering this is to visualize planets

going

towards either Rahu or Ketu. If there are all hurling towards

Rahu,

the native is veering towards Rahu's materialism, which makes it

Kala Sarpa yoga, since Rahu represents the Sarpa, or poison. On

the

other hand, if the planets are all moving towards Ketu, it is Kala

Amrita yoga, since Ketu represents Moksha or Amrita.

My outline above is based on the progression of the planets, but

you

get the same result if you consider the movement of Ra and Ke

instead.

1) Start from Rahu again

2) Traverse the direction that Rahu (and Ketu) move in, i.e. go in

the anti-zodiacal direction. This means if you start from Aries,

go

to Pisces, Aquarius etc.

3.a) If you encounter a planet other than ketu, this means that

this

planet is being "swallowed up" by Rahu in its progression - again

indicating Kala Sarpa yogam.

3.b) If the first planet you encounter is Ketu, and then you

encounter the other planets, this means that Ketu is "swallowing

up"

the other planets in its movement, i.e. the desire for Moksha is

comsuming the indications of all other planets, and the native

will

eventually reach Moksha. This is Kal

Regards

J.s.sandhu

I go by this method , others may have their own measures, Just as i believe 3rd lord as badhaks for fixed lagna, Its my point of veiw and whatever i say is not gospel, but i have reason of my beliefs some can be explained and some just cant, i have explained the badhak principle as regards the Ksy , the yardstick i apply is a word of mouth theory of my guru passed on to him by his guru and so on.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Sandhu ji,

Barring the point of whether there are any planets in the 7th, my method of checking for KSY has been the same so far. The very fact that rahu and ketu are conjunct moon and saturn is enough to deduce there isnt any KSY.

Coming to the chart -

Yes you are very right about the native's unhappiness factor with respect to his/her marriage and afflicted moon. But there are some good points too.

Lagna is very strong. Jupiter in lagna, in own sign and without absolutely any malefic aspects and with the highest shadabala - far more then any other planet in the horoscope. Apart from that, rahu, ketu and moon are all benefics in the chart and in exaltation - outside the kendras. The most important tenth house - whose lord guru is very powerful is also without malefic aspects. This indicates very good career. Jupiter is very auspicious here endowing respect, honour and authority. Sun as the 6th lord in 12 aspecting its own house is a malefic but causes vipareet rajayog. Its conjunct a retro mercury which is badly positioned from the 7th house of marriage and any kind of partnerships. But mercury is the lagna nakshatra lord and benefits the 4th house (aspect upon its own house)

Another interesting aspect is the 9th house. One would think that shani+ketu spoil it. This may be true to an extent. But here, a strong jupiter aspects the 9th house. Ketu in 9th and that too in exaltation is great. Further, Mars the dispositor of the 9th house exalts! This is very powerful. Even more, because Mars is the dispositor of lagnesh jupiter's navamsa sign as well.

saturn and mars are in parivartana which is a cause for concern. saturn is aspecting its own 11th house and mars is aspecting its own 2nd house. Again, the 2nd and 11th house become strong and shower wealth to the native. Venus remains afflicted but in that position, it is in a trine with 3rd house which is an upachaya. At the same time, venus is in a kendra with its own 8th house and indicates health issues.

Looking at the dashas for the native, I believe the entire shani mahadasha would have been troublesome to the core - fights with people, problems with income, women, marriage and laziness/lethargy + losing out to competition.

Regards

Deepa

Looks only Deepa is capable of repling to Sandhuji,where are others?Personally I can say that Deepa loves to help others and yes in other thread she was the only was interested in discussing subject "A Rare chart having 7 planets in ascendent",I am not downgrading others but when there is some interesting topic posted here all should comeup(those who have knowledge and not dumbo like me)and share their gyan.

Dear Deepa ji & Any other distinguished astrologer,

Some informative hints to work on.

The Native (Famous personality).

The native was married Twice. Both wife's no more.

Suffered ( in coma)

son from first marriage no more.

KN rao ji uses this chart to test the knowledge of prophets of doom ( specifically on KSY and its effects)

Deepa ji , you made a remarkable effort ,i am sure KN RAO ji would be very happy with the effort if he reads your input on this chart.

"Remarkable effort"

Just waiting for some learned souls then i will unfold the mystery.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

DeepaJi and Sandhuji,

I am not a stalwart in this.But to satisfy your curiosity of this chart, I add that the native is endowed with reverse Kalasarpa Yoga in 9th to 3rd axis,perhaps he may be an excellent and courageous religious leader . Loosing life partners is due to retro 7th lord Budha in virtual combustion with 6th lord Ravi in 12th in the house of Saturn is quite evident. His chart indicates the person had sexual perversion of high order and many men/ women must have become a prey to this person.A worldly person in the realm of spirituality.

USR

Respected USR ji,

SAADAR PRANAAM! Great to see you again after a long hiatus. I hope you are doing well.

I have been trying to understand the aspect of both wives being dead. You just made that clear. Yes, I see the shukra-mangal yukti on Shani's rasi in the 11th signifying public relations. I also see the parakrama that is limned in the 3rd. Rahu is in a venus raasi in 3rd house of habits. But I dont see a criminal. The afflicted moon does not have a mars aspect and neither is the lagna aspected by any malefic.

All i can say here is that ketu in the 9th house makes the native a non-conformist. May be a religion breaker. Or his beginning a new religion of his own.

Best Regards

Deepa

Dear Deepa ji & USR ji,

Some more info

though he was unable to carry out his duties after suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006. At that that time he went to coma and is in persistent vegatative stage.

During his lengthy career highly controversial figure among many factions, both inside and outside Israel.

he still feels the pain of his eldest son's death in an accidental shooting four decades ago.

"Nothing can relieve such pain.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear deepa ji,

Parnaam.

I am not sure about whether he feels pain or not, death of son was not a cause of stroke ,his son died four decades ago in a shooting accident at the hands of his friend at 11 years of age due to fatal gun shot wound to the head.

He died in his fathers arms.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

sandhu ji

can you clarify pls? he still feels the pain even though in a vegetative stage?

Was his son's death the cause of his stroke?

Regards

Deepa

Dear deepa ji,

The person is not a criminal nor a religious personality, though his actions became abetters to many a deaths.

I still go by my cursory reading, morever i know the details now , so i restrict my comments to whatever i said before i knew the identity

I am offering comments on the chart on the basis of cursory reading, the native does not have a KSY, but the Native must have led a hard life, moon afflicted, sun in 12th and ven ,mars combination in 11 th , aspected by saturn indicates a troubled and turbulent marriage, sepration or divorce, the concerned person has a son or sons . Though Ksy is not present but still this planetary combination must have offered hardships and obstructions to the individual in MD ,AD of Rahu ketu, Sat, Kantaka sat , sadesati etc.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

What is your reading of the chart sandhu ji? Is this the chart of a criminal in a religious veil? I dont see it that way.

on jan 4 2006, he had rahu in lagna, jup in 8th.

Dear Deepa ji ,

Parnaam

As no body else is intrested to test and participate.

Here are the details

The chart belongs to Ariel Sharon The former Prime minister of Isarael.

For those who dont know much about Ariel Sharon..chec this out..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Sharon

Also see this site for knowing mnroe about illness of Ariel Sharon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illnesses_of_Ariel_Sharon

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear deepa ji,

The person is not a criminal nor a religious personality, though his actions became abetters to many a deaths.

I still go by my cursory reading, morever i know the details now , so i restrict my comments to whatever i said before i knew the identity

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Sandhuji belive me during initial stage of this thread I could smell that this chart belongs to him.Big clue you gave and that was of coma and a famous person.

The chart belongs to Ariel Sharon The former Prime minister of Isarael.

Pvr NarasimhaRaoji and Manik Chand Jain has very correctly mentioned the marked existence of its effects, though some could have tried to scare people through it, or because they they were not able to guage its correct impact!!!

Has not some tried to overrate some good ygas like Guru Mangal, Budhhaditya etc too, possibly because they could not guage its impact?

If we follow books in totality and let our experience be too much affected by books, what he says and she says and they say, act as a roadblock to learning... we have problems in learning.

No other yogas make a chart more visually lopsided like KSY or KAY is what I understand thru experience.

Just some thoughts.

Name of book by PVR Narasimha rao is :- Vedic Astrology: An Integrated Approach...

Infact he has always given value to KSY and KAY in his approach..

Canto 5: The Creative Impetus

Chapter 18: The Prayers Offered to the Lord by the Residents of Jambūdvīpa

Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Śrīmad Bhāgavatam 5.18.25

oḿ namo bhagavate mukhyatamāya namaḥ sattvāya prāṇāyaujase sahase balāya mahā-matsyāya nama itiSYNONYMS

om — O my Lord; namaḥ — respectful obeisances; bhagavate — unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead; mukhya-tamāya — the first incarnation to appear; namaḥ — my respectful obeisances; sattvāya — unto the pure transcendence; prāṇāya — the origin of life; ojase — the source of the potency of the senses; sahase — the origin of all mental power; balāya — the origin of bodily strength; mahā-matsyāya — unto the gigantic fish incarnation; namaḥ — respectful obeisances; iti — thus.

TRANSLATION

I offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is pure transcendence. He is the origin of all life, bodily strength, mental power and sensory ability. Known as Matsyāvatāra, the gigantic fish incarnation, He appears first among all the incarnations. Again I offer my obeisances unto Him.

PURPORT

Śrīla Jayadeva Gosvāmī sings:

pralayo payodhi-jale dhṛtavān asi vedaḿ

vihita-vahitra-caritram akhedam

keśava dhṛta-mīna-śarīra jaya jagad-īśa hare

Soon after the cosmic creation, the entire universe was inundated with water. At that time Lord Kṛṣṇa (Keśava) incarnated as a gigantic fish to protect the Vedas. Therefore Manu addresses Lord Matsya as mukhyatama, the first incarnation to appear. Fish are generally considered a mixture of the modes of ignorance and passion, but we must understand that every incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is completely transcendental. There is never any deterioration of the Supreme Lord's original transcendental quality. Therefore the word sattvāya is used here, meaning pure goodness on the transcendental platform. There are many incarnations of the Supreme Lord: Varāha mūrti (the boar form), Kūrma mūrti (the tortoise form), Hayagrīva mūrti (the form of a horse) and so on. Yet we should never think any of Them material. They are always situated on the platform of śuddha-sattva, pure transcendence.

Raghunatha Rao Nemani <RAON1008@.COM>to vedic astrology

show details 3:31 pm (19 hours ago)

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste All,

The best remedy suggested by Sanjay Ji for the Kaala Amrita Yoga (KAY)

is to read about the "Matsya Avataram" and also to recite the mantra

given in Srimad Bhagavatam 5.18.25.

Today, after about 3 years, I have found the answer to my own question

about the Mantra, so thought of sharing with you.

The Mantra and its meaning can be found from the following website:-

http://vedabase.net/sb/5/18/25/

"om namo bhagavate mukhyatamāya namaḥ sattvāya prāṇāyaujase sahase

balāya mahā-matsyāya nama iti"

Hope this may be of some help to some.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

--- Raghunatha RaoNemani

<RAON1008wrote:

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Gurus and Learned Memebers,

While looking at my notes on a remedy for a native who came to me for

a help, with Kaala Amrita Yoga. I have found Sanjay ji has suggested

the best remedy for the KAY is to read about the Matsya Avatar and to

recite the mantra given in Srimad Bhagavatam 5.18.25 in one of his

very old message in the archives.

So, may I request you to please provide me the above mantra in

Sanskrit font in this list and also any reference to the Matsya

Avatar, so that every one in this list can benefit from you reply. I

would also appreciate if you could copy your reply to my private

e-mail, so that I will get the file attachment.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

Types of Kal Sarpa Yoga, There are 12 types of Kal Sarpa Yoga. Kal Amrita Yoga is not a seperate yoga.

View I- Anant Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in Lagna, Ketu in seventh house: The person is prone to be target of conspiracies hatched by people supposedly close to him. The person is likely to lose out in matters of courts. Married life would be marred by differences between husband and wife.

View I - Kulik Kal Sarpa Yoga, When Rahu occupies the second house and Ketu the eighth house Kulik Kal Sarpa Yoga arises. This combination is bad for health. The probability of losses and accidents is high with natives of this combination. This is bad for financial prosperity too. The native is worried on account of an insecure financial standing.

View II-Kulika Kal Sarpa Yoga- Rahu in second house, Ketu in eighth: This combination is not good for the person's health. Expenses would be more then the income and the financial situation would remain fairly mediocre. He has to struggle a lot in life to achieve something.

View I- Vasuki Kal Sarpa Yoga- When Rahu occupies the third house and Ketu the ninth house and the rest of the planets are located to the left of the Rahu Ketu axis, this yoga is born. The native is burdened with problems relating to job and business.

View II - Vasuki Kal Sarpa Yoga - Rahu in third house, Ketu in ninth: The person would have trouble dealing with his brothers and friends. Travel to foreign countries would create problems. The person having this combination in his chart should take precautions in deals by paying extra attention towards legal documentation.

View I -Shankpal Kal Sarpa Yoga> When Rahu occupies the 4th house and Ketu the 10th this yoga is formed. The native gets trouble relating to work sphere and has to go through stress and anxiety. Sometimes the native has an illegitimate child, or can be an illegitimate child. However this yoga also has the power of conferring high political success and windfall gains.

View II- Shankapal Kal Sarpa Yoga - Rahu in fourth house, Ketu in tenth: The person with this combination would never be satisfied with his financial situation and would always strive for more. The person is prone to troubles relating to immovable property - e.g. land, houses and modes of conveyance - e.g. cars

View I -Padam Kal Sarpa Yoga> When Rahu occupies the fifth house and Ketu the eleventh house this Yoga is formed. The native is worried on account of children. There is difficulty in getting a progeny. If the moon is also afflicted then there is the possibility of being troubled by spirits. In this case if a native falls ill the recovery time is slow. There are also chances of being let down by friends in this case.

View II- Padma Kal Sarpa Yoga - Rahu in fifth house, Ketu in eleventh: The person would have trouble with children. The person should never try his luck in lottery, share markets, and anything where speculation is involved.

View I -Mahapadam Kal Sarpa Yoga> This yoga is formed when Rahu is in the 6th house and Ketu is in the twelfth house. The native has many enemies and has problems on account of diseases. However, if this yoga acts beneficially, it has the power to confer power and political success.

View II-Mahapadma Kal Sarpa Yoga - Rahu in sixth house, Ketu in twelfth: The person would not do well in relationships and would have a very pessimistic view of life.

View I- Takshak Kal Sarpa Yoga> When Rahu is in the seventh house and Ketu in the first house this yoga is formed. The native has speculative tendencies and can lose wealth by way of wine, women and gambling. There is marital discord in the life of the native.

View II - Takshak Kal Sarpa Yoga - Rahu in seventh house, Ketu in first: There is a need for the person to be extra careful in matter relating to married life and business partnerships.

View I- Karkotak Kal Sarpa Yoga> When Rahu occupies the eighth house and Ketu the second house this yoga is formed. The native is short tempered and has many enemies. Such a native has friendship with anti-social elements. The native does not get paternal wealth.

View II - Karkotik Kal Sarpa Yoga - Rahu in eighth house, Ketu in second: The person does not benefit from any paternal property. There would be a lot of trust issues between the person and his friends. This combination is not good for health and Rahu being in eighth house is usually not considered good as it indicates a sudden and violent death.

View I- Shankachood Kal SarpaYoga> When Rahu occupies the ninth house and Ketu is in the 3rd house this yoga operates. Natives who have this yoga in the chart have many ups and down in life. They have a habit of speaking lies. They are also short tempered.

View II -Shankhnaad Kal Sarpa Yoga - Rahu in ninth house, Ketu in third: This combination indicates problems from higher authorities, government of the day and local administration in the field of business and commerce.

View I- Ghatak Kal Sarpa Yoga> This yoga arises when Rahu is in tenth house and Ketu in the fourth house. Litigation problems are common is this case. Punishment by law or the Government also possible. However if this yoga operates in a beneficial manner then it has the power to confer the highest form of political power, especially in Virgo and Leo ascendant.

View II- Paatak Kal Sarpa Yoga - Rahu in tenth house, Ketu in fourth: Rahu being in tenth house indicates problem in employment and higher authorities whom the person would report to during his/her job.

View I -Vishdhar Kal Sarpa Yoga> When Rahu occupies the eleventh house and Ketu the fifth house the yoga which arises is the Vishdhar Kaalsarp Yoga. The native travels frequently and is never fixed at one place. Problems also arise from children. However these natives get some peace in the latter half of their life.

View II -Vishakt Kal Sarpa Yoga - Rahu in eleventh house, Ketu in fifth: This combination indicates a lot of problems between the person and his elder brother. The person would also remain away from his native place throughout his life. The person would be prone to problems like heart trouble, insomnia etc.

View I- Sheshnag Kal Sarpa Yoga> When Rahu occupies the twelfth house and Ketu the 6th house this yoga arises. The native has problems relating to litigation. There are many enemies and health problems.

View II- Sheshnag Kal Sarpa Yoga - Rahu in twelfth house, Ketu in sixth: The person would be prone to problems from people whom he does not know - mysterious enemies.

Redards

J.s.sandhu

Dear all,

Now that we know the types and forms of Kal Sarpa Yoga, let us see few examples pf this yoga and a general understanding, how to deal with it.

Kala Sarpa Yoga/Kala Amrita Yoga(KSY/KAY) When all planets are enclosed between Rahu & Ketu, or Ketu & Rahu respectively.

E.g. of KSY

Nelson Mandela, Carl Sagan, Pope Jules II, Pope Gregory XIII, Benito Mussolini (Dictator of Italy from 1922-1943) etc,

E.g. of KAY

Singer Yesudas, Margaret Thatcher, G.W.Bush,

People with KSY or KAY like status but one or more planet outside.

Mahatma gandhi ji, Tony Blair, Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Adolph hitler, Ronald reagan, Bill Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Bill gates, and the list is endless.

Quote: B V Raman:

Rahu must occupy one of the first six houses from the lagna, i.e., bhava 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6.

Kala-Sarpa yoga does not apply even if one planet is outside the Rahu -Ketu Axis.

If one planet is outside the axis results are good in the form of leadership or activism for social change.Though the person himself is in the trap of excessive desire, he is able to cut loose and help those who are helpless or not in a position to cut loose.

E.g. Mahatma Gandhi jee, Jupiter is outside, which made him world class compassionate leader. (This is true for Jupiter or Venus)

All The above leaders have KSY/KAY with one planet outside or planets occupying same rasi as Rahu or Ketu.

Literary Meaning: "Kal" means "earth-time" and "sarpa" means "serpent".

One view is, it is actually Sarpa energy which is again psychic energies of gods and goddesses of underworld, and it is believed that these sarpa are immense, ancient serpent-like deities who control the psychic shield around our planet Earth.Sarpa are entities, of a much higher vibration than human beings, and definitely not to be confused with the common reptile snakes! This energy can be controlled by psychic skill, that means one has to condition his or her mind in such a way that the negative thoughts emanating from deep within are neutralized and do not effect the psyche of the person, to pull yourself above mundane happenings.

History: Rahu and Ketu gained importance in the Jyotisha around 600-800 AD i.e. long after the classics. like BPHS, Saravali, etc.

Beliefs: Kala-Sarpa yoga is associated with dreadful experiences like suffering from delays, hardships, obsessive habits, excessive desires, poisons, catastrophes, sudden and disastrous changes in every aspect of life, homelessness, not suitable for marriage, employment etc.

(Cause for manipulation by few astrologers. )

Cancellation:

Even if one planet is outside the Rahu -Ketu axis.

If other Raja yoga’s exist.

If other planets are strong and corresponding dasa is in effect.

If planets present in the same house with higher degrees than Rahu or Ketu.

If Lagna is outside.

Actual effect: During Rahu-Ketu dasa, and transits particularly if Rahu is in lagna. Roller coaster kind of life with great falls after great achievements.

People with KSY/KAY are very sensitive and to defend themselves they use means which are Anti to normal society. If they channel this energy in a proper way they can follow people like Deepak Chopra.

During Rahu/Ketu periods, People with KSY/KAY can have severe identity crisis and should take precautions by monitoring their negative feelings particularly in case of criticism from others.

Strong planets: If other planets are strong, people with KSY/KAY live a normal life with normal career and families etc.

Worst effects: when Rahu in the lagna so Ketu is in 7, if married both spouses are affected and might take to anti-social life due to acute negativity.

Raman: "evil gets intensified if lagna is between Ketu & Rahu" whereas "evil is almost neutralized if lagna is between Rahu & Ketu".

If houses involved are - 1/7, 2/8, 4/10, 5/11, or 6/12 - have a significant KSY effects.

If it is 1/7 axis: inauspicious for marital happiness. As per Raman the Marital life becomes oppressive and marred by frequent classes and want of understanding. " and can be avoided through conscious understanding.

If it is 2/8: The native will go through many ups and downs financially - often great wealth, wiped out, and rebuilt several times.

If it is 4/10: Setbacks in career (If10th-rashi or 10-lord is not strong).

If it is 5/11: Difficulties with children. birth defects or accidental deaths for children.

If it is 6/12: betrayal by colleagues or family members. According to Raman in Three

Hundred Important Combinations, (p. 327) the 6/12 position "could indicate incarceration, or spiritual elevation, depending on the presence or absence of powerful Bandhana Yoga’s.

BV Raman: "Kala Sarpa Yoga has its bright shades. It makes one industrious, hardworking, and aware of one’s own ability- despite mental restlessness. It raises the natives to top positions in their respective fields provided of course other Raja Yoga’s are present.

Rahu-Ketu axis favors rise in mundane life while Ketu-Rahu axis indicates elevation in spiritual matters.

Suffering due to developments in life strengthens the mind and mellows down one’s outlook.

This is a blessing of Kala Sarpa Yoga.

No single yoga, including Kala Sarpa Yoga, is capable of marring or making a horoscope.

No single yoga could ever control an entire chart

KSY is a yoga and not a dosha or curse: Rahu's lord directs the life of the native and Rahu is known for breaking normal set rules in a normal society, so a person with this yoga might go through a period particularly during Rahu-Ketu transits and dasas, causing acute negativity causing frustrations even in mundane events of life, Rahu is know to give a person a fearless attitude to cut loose all those borders of social decency. so basically it is a negative thought process circulating in the mind, native should try to let this negativity move out of his head, in way it is management of psychic energies and sensitivities.

As Rahu enhances the phala of the lord of the house it is posited in.

Venus - All desires for beautiful things enhanced to extreme.

Mars- Too much focus.

Mercury- Communication- Too much talking for perfection

Moon- Too sensitive, too fickle minded

Sun- Too much concern about self image and leadership.

Jupiter- Obsession in learning or imparting knowledge to others.

Sani- Claim too much credit or try for impossible achievements.

In a way Rahu enhances the planetary lords traits and Ketu subdues them, so during Rahu periods the native is too focused and during Ketu periods native will have foggy focus.

Planets if outside Rahu-Ketu axis: If one of the following planets is outside the axis.

Sun: strong leadership dharma and moral philosophy

Moon: compassion for the masses, upliftment of suffering people.

Mars: gifted social leader, fight injustice upliftment for the downtrodden.

Mercury: calculating mind, detailed planning and upliftment of masses from ignorance.

Jupiter: extraordinary wisdom, criminal psychologist.

Venus: upliftment through arts and music.

Saturn: Risk taking to averse social injustice but in case no good planets are available, native might resort to injustice himself.

Remedies: Since it has to do with state of mind, take care of it by meditation, spirituality, positive thinking, developing positive habits, and avoiding negative thoughts.

List of remedies for Kal Sarpa yoga

Remedies

1. Wear a Kalsarpa ring, which is snake shaped & made of silver. This ring can be obtained from any renowned astrologer. This should be worn on Wednesday, in the small finger. Donate dry coconut, mustard etc on that day and chant the mantra of Rahu & Ketu.

2. Worship Lord Ganesha and before sunrise offer a pair of snakes made of silver on a Shiva ling. This should be done through a renowned astrologer

3. Offer water daily on a Shiva ling after chanting the mantra "Om Nama.H Shivaya".

4. Give a silver brick of 20 gms to daughter at her marriage. This remedy is for a happy married life.

5. Donate fresh radish.

6. Drop coals equal to your weight in a flowing river on Wednesday.

7. Donate some black dal & some money to a beggar early in the morning.

8. Keep some grains under your pillow at night & feed them to birds early in the morning.

9. Put a silver swastik on the main entrance of the house.

10. Have your food in the kitchen.

11. Drop a coconut in the sea.

12. Donate gold, black grains, blue coloured clothes.

13. Wear gomed.

14. Drop a coconut & a coin in the flowing water daily for 43 days.

15. Observe fast on Nag Panchami and worship Kal Sarpa Yoga.

16. Keep a Kal Sarpa Tantra & worship it daily.

17. Keep peacock feathers in the house.

18. Float a pair of snakes in flowing river on your birthday every year, equal to your age.

19. Take the blessings of your parents daily.

20. Buy a pair of snakes on the 5th day of Shukalpaksh or Nag Panchami, feed them with milk and free them after worship.

21. Keep a pair of snakes made of silver in a bronze vessel full of milk on the 5th day of Shukalpaksh or Nag Panchami & float the vessel in flowing water.

These remedies might look rediculous and very meaningless but the person going through the effects of Kal Sarpa Yoga or Rahu -Ketu effects only knows the pain so no matter how rediculour they sound, it is not that difficult to do most of them, atleast none of them ask to climb mount Everest and wait for Lord Shiva, and regarding the benefits of the said remedies only a native going through the difficult phase would know if they worked or not and sometimes the benefit is so small that it is not visible and sometime it is immense and it is visible like a sun rise, but lot has to do with your mind and how you take things.

All the best, May Lord Shiva save us from difficult times.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Namaste All,

The best remedy suggested by Sanjay Ji for the Kaala Amrita Yoga (KAY)

is to read about the "Matsya Avataram" and also to recite the mantra

given in Srimad Bhagavatam 5.18.25.

Today, after about 3 years, I have found the answer to my own question

about the Mantra, so thought of sharing with you.

The Mantra and its meaning

Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Śrīmad Bhāgavatam 5.18.25

oḿ namo bhagavate mukhyatamāya namaḥ sattvāya prāṇāyaujase sahase balāya mahā-matsyāya nama iti

SYNONYMS

om — O my Lord; namaḥ — respectful obeisances; bhagavate — unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead; mukhya-tamāya — the first incarnation to appear; namaḥ — my respectful obeisances; sattvāya — unto the pure transcendence; prāṇāya — the origin of life; ojase — the source of the potency of the senses; sahase — the origin of all mental power; balāya — the origin of bodily strength; mahā-matsyāya — unto the gigantic fish incarnation; namaḥ — respectful obeisances; iti — thus.

TRANSLATION

I offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is pure transcendence. He is the origin of all life, bodily strength, mental power and sensory ability. Known as Matsyāvatāra, the gigantic fish incarnation, He appears first among all the incarnations. Again I offer my obeisances unto Him.

PURPORT

Śrīla Jayadeva Gosvāmī sings:

pralayo payodhi-jale dhṛtavān asi vedaḿ

vihita-vahitra-caritram akhedam

keśava dhṛta-mīna-śarīra jaya jagad-īśa hare

Soon after the cosmic creation, the entire universe was inundated with water. At that time Lord Kṛṣṇa (Keśava) incarnated as a gigantic fish to protect the Vedas. Therefore Manu addresses Lord Matsya as mukhyatama, the first

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Nava Naaga Stotra

The natives who are under the grip of Kala Sarpa Dosha, Naga Dosha, Rahu and Ketu Dosha are advised to recite the following mantra daily 22 times to ward of the negative effects and to overcome hurdles. The Sthotra have to be recited both in the morning and in evening.

Stothra

Anantam Vasukim Sesha

Padmanbhacha Kambalam

Shankupalam Drutharastramch

Takshanam Kaaliyam Thada

Phala Sruthi

Etani nava navaami naganancha mahatmana

Sayam patenityam prathakaale visheshita

Tasya vishabhayam naasti sarvatra vijayaa bhaveth

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Conditions for KSY AND KAY.

A simple analysis to identify the same.

Let me clarify.

First of all, check the following conditions.

1) All planets between Rahu and Ketu

2) No planet is with Rahu

3) No planet is with Ketu

4) No planet in the Lagna

5) No planet in the 7th house

If any of the conditions above are not met, the chart does not

have

either KSY or KAY. (Kal sarp Yoga, Kal amrita yoga)

If ALL of these conditions are met, the next step is to see which

of

the yogas it is, KSY or KAY. The process for that is, as I

mentioned

before,

1) Start from Rahu

2) Traverse the chart in the zodiacal direction. This is the

normal

direction that the planets move in, and goes from Aries to Taurus

to

Gemini to Cancer etc.

3.a)If the next entity encountered is Ketu, this means

that

all the planets are between Ketu and Rahu. This is Kala Sarpa Yoga.

3.b)If the next entity encountered is a planet other than

Ketu, this means that the planets are all between Rahu and Ketu.

this is kalamrita yoga.

My visual crutch for remembering this is to visualize planets

going

towards either Rahu or Ketu. If there are all hurling towards

Rahu,

the native is veering towards Rahu's materialism, which makes it

Kala Sarpa yoga, since Rahu represents the Sarpa, or poison. On

the

other hand, if the planets are all moving towards Ketu, it is Kala

Amrita yoga, since Ketu represents Moksha or Amrita.

My outline above is based on the progression of the planets, but

you

get the same result if you consider the movement of Ra and Ke

instead.

1) Start from Rahu again

2) Traverse the direction that Rahu (and Ketu) move in, i.e. go in

the anti-zodiacal direction. This means if you start from Aries,

go

to Pisces, Aquarius etc.

3.a) If you encounter a planet other than ketu, this means that

this

planet is being "swallowed up" by Rahu in its progression - again

indicating Kala Sarpa yogam.

3.b) If the first planet you encounter is Ketu, and then you

encounter the other planets, this means that Ketu is "swallowing

up"

the other planets in its movement, i.e. the desire for Moksha is

comsuming the indications of all other planets, and the native

will

eventually reach Moksha. This is Kal

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear Sir

in the kaal sarp or kaal amrit yoga if jupiter is breaking this yoga then

1.it would mean through some guru or spiritual organisation. am i

right? so should such a person be advised to join organisations like

ISCKON or others?

Visti: It means they should get a Guru. Whether this is through an organisation or not is not really of concern unless the particular planet (Jupiter) is in or lording the fourth from arudha lagna.

2.in female chart jupiter would also signify marriage or husband. am i

right in my assumption?

Visti: Specifically husband.

3. is it possible to time the beginning and end of kaal sarp yoga in a

chart especially when there are planets breaking it.

Visti: Yes.

4. in the following chart ketu occupies the upapada so is it true that

when ketu accupies the upapada or any arudha pada then counting of

houses from UL is reversed?

Visti: Yes.

5. is it true that in the following chart wearing a green emerald for

mercury would be dangerous and hence not advisable as its placed in

12th from the AL?

birth details:29th november, 1987. 00:55 am jaipur, rajasthan, india.

Visti: It would certainly risk causing job loss hence no advised.

6. does placement of UL in house affected by ksy as in this chart

imply that marriage will play a role in breaking the ksy?

Visti: If there are benefics there then yes. If none then the Marriage itself can add to the bondage of the KSY.

7.is it true that if planets breaking the kaal sarp yoga if

debilitated in navamsha, would be ineffective in breaking the yoga due

to their weakness?

Visti: You can say that. I.e. the person who is in the Talas due to Ananta (nodes) blocking the rays of the Sun and Moon, and there fore requires the help of Ananta or the Mahavidya to come out of these Talas. And if that Mahavidya feels that he has done adharma to Vishnu, then its very difficult to overcome the Dosha. But I know one person who did it in 3 months... my wife. She has, just like you mentioned, Venus breaking the Kala Amrita Yoga, and Venus is also debilitated in Navamsa. Her example is given in the article on my website.

8. is it true that partners with kaal sarp yoga or kaal amrita yoga

tend to make better partners due to karmic connections, considering

this factor in isolation from the rest.

Visti: Funny question. Rather the point is that 'birds of the same feather tend to flock together'. It doesn't mean the partnerships are good as a result... this is not a means of performing match making.