IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ab12

must read this(every one guru/astrologers and help needed people)

Rate this topic

dear sir,

in today world every one troubled man/woman has a fear in there mind that some one done black magic and work bandhan.some kind of magic for death.

some time its true and some false.now this days there bunch of so called baba and tantrik they misguide people and making him feared and just try get money from troubled person(as they not knowledges or don't to resolve problem).

i just asking this question to all respected guru/gani person in this forum there any way.(which applicable to every one or which can be done by any man/woman)

1.identify person victim of black magic or not.

2.in any case if he was victim black magic or not any remedies for removal this kind of thing.

3.if person thing any one going to do black magic or something wrong with him any step they can taken to protect him self.

any other useful information regarding this.

please post your gayn here as i going yo share this thing to help all humanity in large scale in may forums.

thanks

abhishek bansal

Dear Abhishek,

Try Hanuman chalisa, sankat mochan ,Bajrang baan, hanuman satv, Ram stuti and then panch mukhi hanuman kavach, you will have to learn the correct procedure to recite the Panch mukhi Hanuman kavach from some learned individual for it involves Dighbandh, Viniyog (Thrice), Angg nayas etc .For all hanuman pujas use red blanket ,face east or north and surrender all your worries to Hanuman ji, he will take care of all the ills.

Another way is to get the Baglamukhi puja and havan done at your place once again by an learned individual.

Reciting agni mantras and performing havan is the third method to get rid of this evil of black magic curse.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

dear sir,

in today world every one troubled man/woman has a fear in there mind that some one done black magic and work bandhan.some kind of magic for death.

some time its true and some false.now this days there bunch of so called baba and tantrik they misguide people and making him feared and just try get money from troubled person(as they not knowledges or don't to resolve problem).

i just asking this question to all respected guru/gani person in this forum there any way.(which applicable to every one or which can be done by any man/woman)

1.identify person victim of black magic or not.

2.in any case if he was victim black magic or not any remedies for removal this kind of thing.

3.if person thing any one going to do black magic or something wrong with him any step they can taken to protect him self.

any other useful information regarding this.

please post your gayn here as i going yo share this thing to help all humanity in large scale in may forums.

thanks

abhishek bansal

Dear Abhishek,

Try Hanuman chalisa, sankat mochan ,Bajrang baan, hanuman satv, Ram stuti and then panch mukhi hanuman kavach, you will have to learn the correct procedure to recite the Panch mukhi Hanuman kavach from some learned individual for it involves Dighbandh, Viniyog (Thrice), Angg nayas etc .For all hanuman pujas use red blanket ,face east or north and surrender all your worries to Hanuman ji, he will take care of all the ills.

Another way is to get the Baglamukhi puja and havan done at your place once again by an learned individual.

Reciting agni mantras and performing havan is the third method to get rid of this evil of black magic curse.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

jai mata ki

respected sandhu ji thanks for your gyan......this gyan help a lot of people for cure there problem and credit goes to you.

mata rani bless as all.

jai mata ki

JAI MATA KI,

I NEED YOUR HELP.

my details are:

my name: ABHISHEK BANSAL FROM DELHI,INDIA.

DOB 14-06-1980 AT 10:55 A.M.

PLACE OF BIRTH DELHI.

SIR ME AND MY FAMILY(MY BROTHERS AND MY MOTHER) FACING PROBLEMS FOR LAST MANY YEARS.

WE HAD CONSULTED MANY ASTROLOGERS,HAD SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON UPAAYS AND PUJAS BUT NO BENEFIT.

SIR SOME ONE SAY ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SOME ONE DOING BLACK MAGIC...SOME SAY GRAH DOSH.....SAME SAY PITRA DOSH.

SIR WE HAVE NO WAY OUT IN.SIR I NEED YOUR HELP WE ARE NOW VERY BAD STAGE OF LIFE.WE NOT DOING ANY WRONG THING FOR ANYONE....WE BELIEVE IN GOD.

TODAY ME AND ALL MY BROTHERS in a big debt for long time but last one year this situation worsen,I had lost all my money last year in Share market,there are so many legal cases against me and i have no way out,i do not have any earning source,on my brother shop no earning ,kindly help me out to come out of this worse situation.

sir i already doing lot's of thing.

1.puja and offer Shani Deva oil on every Saturday.

2.puja of god with faith,deep daan

3.pray for forgive me and all human kind for there unknown/know bad karma.

4.i pure veg,

5.already chant shri hanuman chalisa daily(mor and eve)

6.sunderkand paat ALREADY DOING FOR 21 DAYS.

7.my mother doing puja daily,

8.me and my family very kind we always try to help others,but every one understand as stupid and try take benefit of ours.

9.we try to install tulsi ji in my house but they not last longer.....some time 2 month,some time 6-12.

10.just started offer wine to bhairo on Sundays.

11. just started offer curd(dhai) of crow on sat.

sir we doing this thing for many time and going doing cont....(jab tak upar wala hum se seva karta rahega).Sir but we still i deep trouble....please some more advice.

sir some one say you have to wear{moti...8.25, other one panna....11.25,other one say hera..2 ct)

every one say i have Shani mahadasha.....but you have problem with ketu.other one say you your shukr week,some your Chandra week.

some advice go and wear rudraksha of 14 and 13 mukhi with moti of 8.25 rati.on other gem will be required.

sir did i get good money in my life......i want to make Temple's,dharmshalls......want to doing lot's of puja,yaga.

sir did i have any significant rise in my life in front of money and adyatama(parbhu kirpa)i want study astrology.can i???

JAI MATA KI

thanks waiting for your help.

abhishek bansal

wearing ruby in gold 5.1/4 rati.in neck

monga 12.25 rati in coper in ring finger of right hand

iron ring for Shani in right middle finger.(now remove)

SIR I HAVE NO WAY OUT PLEASE-PLEASE HELP ME

Namaskar,

It is good that you are wearing ruby and coral. I commend your efforts and strength. It is my personal experience that doing so many efforts and getting no positive or little positive results does not mean that these remedies did not work. It is all going back to previous Karma of not only few life times but hundreds of life times. Keeping that thing in mind one can understand that whatever we are doing is some times not enough to overcome that balance, and, thus we have to keep doing our efforts. You may feel very happy that in a short time you have paid so many dues of previous life times and thus nothing is wasted. Wearing ruby, without black spots in a finger of Sun may be more effective in your case. Also, wering Moonga as you are is certainly helpful. When gems and these remedies give little results, I turn my self to suggest more effective and simple remedy of worshing lord Vishnu and LaxmiJi, the ultimate relief. it may take some time to over come our past karma but sucess is there. Thus, worshiping Dakshinavarat Shank that has been properly and respectfully activated may be a way out to experience and see releief.

-WebYogi-

Sandhu Ji,

Could you please suggest a good place or person in South India where I can learn to correct procedure to recite hanuman kavach?

Thank You

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Hi,

Visit Sarabaveshwara Temple, thirubuvanam in tamil nadu. Take 54 lemons make it as mala and give it to Lord sarabaveshwara on sunday's rahu kala. It can see results within 48 days.

Thanks

kumar