Sign in to follow this  
Kireetme

Please Advice

Rate this topic

D.O.B: 4th Nov. 1984

Time: 4:45 AM

Place: Panipat India

Profession: Doctor General Physician

I desire to wear a gem stone for wealth, mental anxiety, health, longevity and happiness with good married life as i am getting married on december 8 '08.

So, please help me out in this regard.

Currently i am wearing Neeli (substitute of blue sapphire) and Pitambri (Natural sapphire with blue and slight yellowish colour in it).

Kindly recommend

One more thing can i wear blue sapphire suitably and which ratti..?

Thanks in advance for your kind help..

D.O.B: 4th Nov. 1984

Time: 4:45 AM

Place: Panipat India

Profession: Doctor General Physician

I desire to wear a gem stone for wealth, mental anxiety, health, longevity and happiness with good married life as i am getting married on december 8 '08.

So, please help me out in this regard.

Currently i am wearing Neeli (substitute of blue sapphire) and Pitambri (Natural sapphire with blue and slight yellowish colour in it).

Kindly recommend

One more thing can i wear blue sapphire suitably and which ratti..?

Thanks in advance for your kind help..

Namaskar kireetme,

First of all, Saturn is your 5th (intelligence, children) and 6th (diseases, enemies) lord who is uccha (exalted, much power) sitting in the 2nd (wealth, family, speech, face). He will give mixed results and it is not advisable to wear neelam or ANY substitutes. For kanya (virgo) lagna, as in your case, anxiety, mental disturbances, "fogginess of mind", depression (i.e. "anti-happiness") and health problems can all occur due to Saturn. But shani is in 2nd house and is uccha so can be an indicator of wealth and spritual happiness. He is uccha once every 30 years and is a rare occurence! Those who have it should feel humbled. It is good to do fasting on Saturday and/or giving alms.

Basically, to answer your question: Do not wear neelam or ANY substitutes. For marriage and profession, Jupiter is your answer. Have you worn an unheated yellow topaz ever? PM me if you want to know why I recommend yellow topaz over yellow sapphire.

Do vrata (fasting) on Thursdays for Vishnu Bhagwan (who is so very benevolent!). PM me for a suggestion which may make a bigger difference (I have seen first-hand improvements with this in many people).

-WebYogi-