IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Meeta012

Saraswati Upasana

Rate this topic

To all respected gurus in this forum,

I have an intelligent 11 year old daughter.Altho I do not have the complete means,I want her to get the best possible education. Her date of birth is May 12,1997 and her time of birth is 06:24 p.m.

I also want to put her into a reputed boarding school.

I need advice on how to please Mata MahaSaraswati with regard to her education. What jaap/sadhana will help me get results.

Please help-your experience will bring much hope to me,if she manages to study hard and succeeds.

Regards,

Meeta.

hello meeta

I am also having a son 11 years old who studies well. Even i am also interested to know about sadhanas. Presently i asked my son to do saraswati devi's mantra japam everyday at nights and ofcourse i am also doing along with him. But i wanted to know clearly everything so i also much interested in knowing the answers from very learned members from this forum.

Forgive me if I come across as arrogant- but this is exactly like 'going to a king and asking for a pumpkin' as Swami Vivekananda put it. When She can give you Anything- why would you just ask for education for the child ? Education by itself may or may not give happiness, wealth, contentment etc.. Why not ask for those bigger things from Her ?

Jaya Devi Durge

Shri Durgaputra Ji

Thanks for advicing others. I also took note of your advice. Should we just recite "Aim, Aim, Aim" for 15 minutes, or we should recite "Om Aim Mahaa Saraswataye Namah" for 15 minutes (or 108 times a day or two times a day)? Or is there anything else to do?

Thanks

sapnarani

Respected Durgaputraji

Thanks for your advice. You are 100% correct, but my basic purpose in asking my 2 boys to chant sri saraswati devi's mantra is to make them habit of sitting in posture and try to concentrate. I never asked them to pray for a particular desire. In fact, just we will do japa to please Divine Mother. If at all i ask sometimes to chant shanti mantras which will be benefitting for everyone. Please correct me if i am doing any mistake.

with humble pranams

sesi.

@Sapnarani Ji- Namaskar! The power of every mantra is to burn and transform. Burn the samskara and the sanchita karma. This is at the lowest level. The person who recites the mantra should be able to absorb the power of the mantra- which is why every mantra is not suitable for everyone. The next layer is of course for kamya prayoga - each kamya prayoga needs to be suitable to the person who is going to do it. This has to do with the persons samskara ( I dont mean the samskara from this lifetime's family or circumstances, but also what we have brought from past lifetimes). This process is not very smooth or painless for most people. This is why even the great compilations like Mantra Mahodadhi and Mantra maharnava mention clearly that though they list lots of prayoga, any of these should not be taken up without permission from a Guru. So my suggestion is - get initiated by a Good Guru with a proper adhikara- into which ever mantra the Guru feels fit. Then you can ask Him or Her for more mantras.

One of my revered Gurus told me " A Guru is like a doctor-He will prescribe medicines- you should not self-medicate". He said that because at that point, I had done some "self- medication" and this did lead to some trouble- my personality changed in ways which were not so good for that stage in life.

Traditionally, one of the most common mantras - given to every person almost is the Gayatri mantra. You can get initiated in this relatively easily while you search for a Guru.

I am sorry if this rankles with you- but it is said out of nothing but the best of intentions.

Childeren should not practise Beeja/Beej/Bija mantras !! Especially the mantra Aim is very dangerous, it can make the person crazy and causes dissociation of body and mind. This is not good for a young and unexperienced person. Better practise Gaytri mantra.

Respected maharishiji

Pranams. Unknowingly i asked my 2 kids to chant Sri Maha Saraswati's beeja mantra and they are sincerely chanting from past few months. But ofcourse, as Pujya Ram.Warrior ji has mentioned and guided to do Sri Guru Datt's mantra , they are doing in the beginning sri guru datt's mantra and then chanting saraswati devi's mantra. I am also doing in exact same manner but not saraswati devi's mantra but Divine Mother's mantra. As ram warriorji assured that 81 siddha gurus will be protecting when we chant sri guru datt's mantra, we felt very much assured and peace and with lots of faith continuing to chant mantra. But when i read your message that children should not chant beeja mantras i am very much worried as i wanted my children to get Divine Mother's blessings.

Here i want to mention about a story of sudarshan in Devi Bhagavatam. He unknowingly chants Divine Mother's beeja mantra from a very young age and Mother protects him and gives him and blesses him with everything.

With so much of faith we are praying Mother. Please guide us now at this point.

humble pranams

sesi.