IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dudeza

How to enhance mercury and jupiter together?

Rate this topic

Hello all

The effects of budha and guru in marana karaka sthana are very profound in a horoscope added with conjunctive and aspective afflictions from malefics. just the results of these two, mainly math,schooling,money,relationships and state of mind are all destroyed. mantra sadhana is one way of reducing affliction along with gemstone remedies. but wearing the gemstones for mercury and jupiter together is contradictory, so how can both mercury and jupiter be enhanced without following contradictory practices? can the planetary mantras of these two planets be chanted together? can under any special circumstances, the gemstones of these two planets be worn together? is there any other effective way to enhance both at once?

thankful to all solutions!

regards

no replies from any gurujis or sadhaks, have i done or said anything wrong? if ever i may have, i seek forgivance, it is due to the fact i am ever learning and may have committed mistakes but i do not intend to antagonize anyone, especially the gurus. i am ever thankful. it is probably my cursed guru in marana karaka sthana that eludes me the grace of the gurus.

Dear Dudeza,

Try the Navgrah pida har stotar and the navgrah hym. Recite budh mantras on wednesday and guru mantra on thursdays if you want to.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Hello all

The effects of budha and guru in marana karaka sthana are very profound in a horoscope added with conjunctive and aspective afflictions from malefics. just the results of these two, mainly math,schooling,money,relationships and state of mind are all destroyed. mantra sadhana is one way of reducing affliction along with gemstone remedies. but wearing the gemstones for mercury and jupiter together is contradictory, so how can both mercury and jupiter be enhanced without following contradictory practices? can the planetary mantras of these two planets be chanted together? can under any special circumstances, the gemstones of these two planets be worn together? is there any other effective way to enhance both at once?

regards

Namasthe Sandhuji

Very relieved indeed! i have a question though, can i say the budha beeja mantra in the morning and guru and soma beeja mantra in the evening same day? can i wear a navaratna pendant and say the navagraha pida har stotr through the day? my details are below. budh and guru are in marana karaka sthana and also cursed by malefic conjunctions and aspects at the same time. the results have been very obvious in my life, i cant ( or rather dont want to) do math, i dislike sitting in a class (i am 28 yrs old for that anyway), i have too many questions and very less effort, almost no desire despite any capability to make my own money (i dislike drudgery :P ). i have tried various gemstones ranging from coral, yellow sapphire, ruby to emerald but none have given any significant breakthroughs. i have been in suspended animation for over 12 years. but i intend to overcome all that atleast now by attaining mantra sadhana and worship. thank you for your concern

DOB: 8th march 1981

POB: Bangalore

TOB: 14:40 hrs or 2:40 pm

Hello all

regards

Wearing emerald and yellow topaz together are not contradictory in such as sense. It depends upon many factors in a specific horoscope. I know many people from experience who wear emerald and yellow topaz together and are doing well. Also, mantras are not contradictory, so both mantras can be chanted. For an extreme example, wearing ruby and blue sapphire can be contradictory. But in the “right” horoscope, even these two can be worn together. It is all relative.

Another point, you have Gaj Kesari Yoga forming with Jupiter (in 3rd) and Moon (in 9th). Additionally, have you ever tried moti (pearl)?

-WebYogi -

Namasthe Webyogi ji

thanks for your reply. i did try moti but was not able to really reckon any changes. i tried it on with the relevant beeja mantra. i have tried chanting individual beeja mantras of lords of the days. i have tried the navagraha mantra daily. i have tried the gayatri mantra. i have even tried chanting budha and guru mantra along with soma mantra daily. of all the best is the effect of the navagraha mantra which is a very fulfilling one!

while trying the gemstones i felt ok with coral, it reduces lethargy but ruby was not very positive, rather the effect was one of retraction into a shell. yellow sapphire pulls heavily, gives positive results but not the conducive effort to sustain the positivity. moti , hmmm nothing significant i could observe. Emerald gets me money...i have even tried combos of gemstones, i felt coral alone enhances sensual energies so i used it along with yellow sapphire and it works fine. but could you, from my chart tell me if i can wear yellow sapphire and emerald together specifically?

All the benefics in my horoscope are with some malefic or the other while all malefics except rahu are with some benefic or other. i still am trying to get to know that perfectly strategic combination of mantra and gemstone to get over my woes.

regards

I saw your horoscope and here are a few things which emerge

1. Your lagnesha is moon in the 9th house, which is very good but the lord of 9th Ju is in 3rd in his MKS. Thereby the dispositor of your lagnesha is making the former weak.

2. Your Mo has graha drishti of Sa and Ra causing Matri Shrapa. The Ju has graha drishti of Sa and Ma causing Guru Shrapa.

3. Atmakaraka (soul) Ma is badly placed in 8th in Rasi and 12th in Navamsa.

4. Ra is in the 9th from AL causing shock in your fortune. Also Ra is the 8th lord in the Lagna indicating bad health.

5. Ve, though vargottama is placed badly in 8th house in both Rasi and Navamsa.

6. Me is a saving grace with exaltation in Navamsa.

7. You may like to worship Shiva, Surya Narayana, Some form of durga and Ganesha.

8. In Moola Dasa, the dasa depicting when curses come into effect show that your Sa-Mo dasa will come to an end in May 2009 thereby bringing some relief.

9. Your Navamsha is much better than your Rasi. The former indicates the fortune and god's blessing and what one will become. So have faith and patience you will rise from your current circumstances.

10. You have a powerful yoga in the 8th house. The 2nd lord (Su), 4th and 11th lord (Ve) and 5th and 10th Lord (Ma) are all together. Being the 8th house indicates occult or something similar. Being Aq interests could also be in Philosophy or guidance. 8th house also indicates raising finances for business or industries (being the 2nd from 7th) so you could be involved in something similar with lot of help coming from the authorities or elders as Ma (atmakaraka) and Ve (pitrikaraka) are together. Being the 4th from AL could also mean real estate or properties.

Some help..

1. Wear Pukhraj and Coral. The former to improve the Ju in MKS and also to improve the dispositor of lagnesha. Also Ju is in 11th from AL indicating improvement in gains. being the ninth lord you can wear the ring on the right hand ring finger. The coral is necessary to improve the 5th (future) and 10th (karma) lord. Also Coral helps reducing the bad effects of Ju in MKS. Wear it on the right hand ring finger.

2. Regarding the curses the Matri shrapa may exist till May 2009 but the Ju - Guru shrapa will come up in 2014. So to lessen the effects...remember curses cannot be avoided...first propitiate (for the moon) Goddess durga and kali. Recite the moola mantra and visit the mandir on tuesdays. Additionally help or service your mother and elderly ladies....for the guru - help the gurus or teachers or mentors and additionally recite the guru mantra of vyasa devah to arrive at the right mantra for guru. In case of marriage fasting on Sundays will help.

3. Propitiating Lord Venkateshwara on Fridays may help for marriage or if married then bettering the marriage life.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Prahalad