IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
atul9999

Need Urgent Help

Rate this topic

Namaste,

Can some body help me.

I am going through with very bad patch of my life. I lost every thing my Helth, Wealth and love from the family.I am living saperately with my wife ,son is also living with her.I have bought everything on her name,even Flat in Mumbai , Now after that She has forced me to leave the house.She has created such situation that i had to leave the house.

I am sevearly under dipression and suffring from Thyride (TSH) and enclosing Arthiritis, Now the problem reaches in my Right Eyes (Iritis ). i am could not any rays of hope , No medicine responing on my body.I cam to from some prson that you some Black magic is done on me.

I am giving detail of my birth---

19/10/1969

Day- Sunday

Time-- 10.10 AM

Place-- Jaunpur (U.P.)

I am looking for some remedie , if some one can suggest me as per my horoscope.

With Regards,

Atul

Namaste,

Can some body help me.

I am going through with very bad patch of my life. I lost every thing my Helth, Wealth and love from the family.I am living saperately with my wife ,son is also living with her.I have bought everything on her name,even Flat in Mumbai , Now after that She has forced me to leave the house.She has created such situation that i had to leave the house.

I am sevearly under dipression and suffring from Thyride (TSH) and enclosing Arthiritis, Now the problem reaches in my Right Eyes (Iritis ). i am could not any rays of hope , No medicine responing on my body.I cam to from some prson that you some Black magic is done on me.

I am giving detail of my birth---

19/10/1969

Day- Sunday

Time-- 10.10 AM

Place-- Jaunpur (U.P.)

I am looking for some remedie , if some one can suggest me as per my horoscope.

With Regards,

Atul

Namaskar,

Yes, there is always a remedy that we have to keep try. Some times our karmic balance of good and bad karma may not overcome the problems but we have to keep trying. You are having major period of Jupiter and subperiod of Saturn has started from July 2007. I expect your problems also started atleast since then. Saturn is 8th from Jupiter. Also, you are under sade sati's effects of Saturn. Saturn being the lord of justice and thus I expect it to related with previous karma. Please refer to Shri Sandhu's excellent articles on remedies related to Saturn that may be helpful.

-WebYogi-