IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
humbleofferings

Jerry Weinstein

Rate this topic

Hi everyone, I am a newbie here. I saw that Jerry had made some posts here, and I have been trying to track him down after I read about his Kundalini experience. I have had a similar experience, and thought that i might be able to share some insight in reference to the GI issues. IF any one knows his email or a way to get ahold of him, please PM me with that, or if you could just pass some words along. I do feel compelled to share with him due to the similarity, severity and nature of this issue.

thanks for any help,

josh

this just says that he is back right? im not a doctor, just want to share some physical stretching that i have found not through doctrine but natural occurance. I have the same symptoms as him, and have listened to my body on what to do. U actually physically have to stretch your stomach downward and many other things with the organs all done with stretching. I just thought i could offer my humble offering to him.