IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sesirao

Respected Bhairoji please clear my doubts

Rate this topic

I was told by a person who performs Bhairav puja that alcohol needs to be offered for Bhairav. Just got a feeling that this tantric puja, while it may yiled immediate results, might do more bad than good in the long run.

Can anyone confirm if the alcohol offering is indeed true? If yes, then is this a good or bad (black magic) way of appeasing Bhairav?

Thanks.

hi,i will definitely help u.I am facing the pblm even worst than u.very similar story.i too have wasted a lot of money.same muslmani work is done here.but in my case this is done on a girl.and girl is staying with some another person.so what can b the pblm in case of girl u too can understand.wait for 10 days .i will tell u the right solutin bcz i think i have got the right person who is helping me.if he will succeed i will give u the num.and he will not charge more amount only around 2 thousand.

Pranam Bhiaro ji

I want to get in touch with you to get some advice & direction. I know a lot of gurus but till now i have not been able to make up my mind to do spiritual sadhna or tantric sadhna. Please can you give me advice & some directions. Also i want to mention here that whatever sadhna i should undertake it should be related to my profession, so that i can reach the peak in my field. Can you please get in touch with me on artcorner@gmail.com. I will write to you full details about myself & my work. I will be very grateful to you if you show directions to me & will pay back this faour by some means in life. I also promise to share with you all knowledge acquired by me in the sadhna processes. Please only reply to my email as i don't know if i would be coming back here to check the thread. Thank you