IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
JoePits

is the sun afflicted in my chart?

Rate this topic

i know it is in exaltation in aries, but i have right eye pain and i know using ruby helps. im just trying to understand why i would have right eye pain with exalted sun.

DOB:

May 10, 1984

12:11 EDT (daylight savings)

Albany, NY

i know it is in exaltation in aries, but i have right eye pain and i know using ruby helps. im just trying to understand why i would have right eye pain with exalted sun.

DOB:

May 10, 1984

12:11 EDT (daylight savings)

Albany, NY

Namaskar,

This is assuming that your lagna is Karka based on your provided details.

Sun signifies your right eye and is uccha as you have stated. Also, lagna lord, Moon, is sitting in his friend's house (Leo) which signifies this right eye. But there are "afflictions" to your Sun. Jupiter, who is 6th lord (enemies, diseases) is swakshetra and powerfully so in 6th. His 5th aspect is on the Sun and to put the nail in the coffin he is looking at Leo (with the Moon in it) with his 9th aspect! This further afflicts the Sun and Moon (both luminaries - signifying the eyes, and the right one specifically). This is just the tip of the iceberg - Saturn (8th lord, and is uccha like the Sun) is checking your Sun too.

Rather than ruby, have you tried a pearl (moti)? It will strengthen Moon, but more importantly will strengthen your lagna which is afflicted by Saturn, the 8th lord by his 10th aspect.

Again, this is just a brief explanation.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

This is assuming that your lagna is Karka based on your provided details.

Sun signifies your right eye and is uccha as you have stated. Also, lagna lord, Moon, is sitting in his friend's house (Leo) which signifies this right eye. But there are "afflictions" to your Sun. Jupiter, who is 6th lord (enemies, diseases) is swakshetra and powerfully so in 6th. His 5th aspect is on the Sun and to put the nail in the coffin he is looking at Leo (with the Moon in it) with his 9th aspect! This further afflicts the Sun and Moon (both luminaries - signifying the eyes, and the right one specifically). This is just the tip of the iceberg - Saturn (8th lord, and is uccha like the Sun) is checking your Sun too.

Rather than ruby, have you tried a pearl (moti)? It will strengthen Moon, but more importantly will strengthen your lagna which is afflicted by Saturn, the 8th lord by his 10th aspect.

Again, this is just a brief explanation.

-WebYogi-

thanks. i have been wearing pearl a little now and it does seem to help.