IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sandhu.jp

Saturn conjunct Jupiter

Rate this topic

Hello Sandhu Ji,

I would appreciate if you could help me with my queries, mention below.

Regards,

Ompuneet

Hello Sandhu Ji,

Thanks for your reply, in my chart Saturn is placed in 6th house (house of Sun) and Sun is placed in 10th house with Venus (house of Saturn) i.e. Sun and Saturn are exchanging houses. As I understand malefic planet is good in 6th house, in my case Saturn is in 6th house retrograded, how do you think Saturn is affecting my chart?

29-Jan 1978, 10:55AM Delhi

I have also started the first phase of Sade Sati in July 2007, health is being problematic since then.

I appreciate your comments.

Regards,

Ompuneet

Dear Sandhu ji,

The respect is mutual!

Regarding Obama's chart. Yes of course, lagnesh saturn is retro, vargotamma and very strongly aspecting its exaltation sign in the 10th. Also, guru forms a gaja kesari with its apect upon a very benefic moon. The yoga becomes strong in navamsa and fructifies completely during jupiter-moon antardasha! Not only that, Jupiter acts more like the 3rd than the 12th because we all know that the 2nd and 12th houses do not have their own strength. A debilitated third lord Jupiter forms the great parashara exception and becomes an excellent dhana yoga. At the same time, jupiter's samasaptaka with swagrahi shani cancels its debility. All upachaya lords are aspecting there respective better houses! Though I doubt if he will survive when shani transits into virgo by 09/09/09. Given that ashtakavarga bindus for shani in virgo for him are ZERO! and that the upcoming mars and rahu dasha cannot be good.

Regards

Deepa

Dear Sandhuji & Deepaji

Sairam

My son was born on 3/2/2001 at Ahmedabad at 20: 24 in evening

He has Jupiter- Saturn- Chandra in 10th house.Could you see what kind of implications for his life

Thank you

Lalit

Lalitji

your son gains tremendously with jupiter's conjunction with saturn in the tenth. Jupiter's natural beneficiary properties shall endow respect and authority. Moon makes it better forming a gaja-kesari. Shani is malefic for leo lagna but the jupiter conjunction will not allow shani to cause troubles between you (father) and him. However, shani+chandra yukti will have a tendency to keep him worried.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepaji & Sandhuji,

Thanks for the great discussion and analysis of Jupiter's conjuction with Saturn! It is very useful for astrology learner/students like me!

One little comment on Barack Obama's horoscope: I notice that Jupiter is debilitated but retro and according to what I have learnt that would act like exalted.

Regards,

SINGH

sandhu ji,

I would like you to comment on Barack Obama's horoscope which has saturn® and jupiter® in capricorn.Birth date-4 Aug 1961,time-7.24 pm at honolulu,hawaii,usa.Do you find any rajayogs which have taken him to the highest office in the world,US presidency.I have been interested b/c I too have the same combo in my horoscope(DOB 25 -07-1961,time-3.35 am,place-Theni,tamilnadu.)I have this combination in my 8th house.I was wondering how this could help me.

Dear SINGH

Some texts do mention that retrogression cancels debility, however, I do not find any rule that stays fixed for all charts. A lot depends upon the aspects being recvd, the strengths, dasas, transits, placement of planets from their houses, the moon chart etc etc.

There are lot of texts which do not even consider exaltation and debilitation as that merely falls into calculating one aspect of planetary strength. Its strange that for meena lagna, a debilitated jupiter is very powerful and for some lagna even an exalted lagnesh is not good.

Astrology is about being open to any planet being good or bad in any ascendant or sign. Though for most common people the basic rules apply. When I venture into a horoscope, I try to find the hidden intent of the grahas.

Best WIshes

Deepa

Dear Singh,

Maybe this will help.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/449877-retrograde-planets.html

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear Deepaji & Sandhuji,

Thanks for the great discussion and analysis of Jupiter's conjuction with Saturn! It is very useful for astrology learner/students like me!

One little comment on Barack Obama's horoscope: I notice that Jupiter is debilitated but retro and according to what I have learnt that would act like exalted.

Regards,

SINGH

Dear shanti ji,

This combination in 8th lends more power to sat as it is natural karka of the house, over all this combo does not yield good results, but that depends on host of other factors also, i have not seen the chart , so my comments are restrictive in nature , jup in 8 th makes you intrested in occult and may provide you inheritance or gains by will.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

sandhu ji,

I would like you to comment on Barack Obama's horoscope which has saturn® and jupiter® in capricorn.Birth date-4 Aug 1961,time-7.24 pm at honolulu,hawaii,usa.Do you find any rajayogs which have taken him to the highest office in the world,US presidency.I have been interested b/c I too have the same combo in my horoscope(DOB 25 -07-1961,time-3.35 am,place-Theni,tamilnadu.)I have this combination in my 8th house.I was wondering how this could help me.

Dear shanti ji,

This combination in 8th lends more power to sat as it is natural karka of the house, over all this combo does not yield good results, but that depends on host of other factors also, i have not seen the chart , so my comments are restrictive in nature , jup in 8 th makes you intrested in occult and may provide you inheritance or gains by will.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear shanti ji,

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Sandhu ji,

Thanks for your reply.you are right about my interest in occult but my interest is more due to my curiosity and gaining knowledge as I have Gemini Asc with merc.

regards,

Shanthi

Namaskar,

Sandhu Ji - great post and article.

Just like to add from my experience on Saturn conjunct/opposed Jupiter as well.

It makes such a person highly elevated in spiritual life such as monks, sadhus, yogis, etc. But this of course, depends on their dignity and position. For example in 12th house, when Saturn and Jupiter are conjunct such a person may be even attain path towards moksha.

-WebYogi-

Dear Deepa ji & webyogi ji,

Thanks for the appreciation, as mentioned previously i am learning and whatever good i find in my quest i share, its the blessings and encouragement of people like you that urges me on . The appreciation rightfully belongs to the authors and seers of astrology.

Regards

j.s.sandhu

Namaskar,

Sandhu Ji - great post and article.

Just like to add from my experience on Saturn conjunct/opposed Jupiter as well.

It makes such a person highly elevated in spiritual life such as monks, sadhus, yogis, etc. But this of course, depends on their dignity and position. For example in 12th house, when Saturn and Jupiter are conjunct such a person may be even attain path towards moksha.

-WebYogi-

Hi Sandhuji,

It would be of great help if you figure out my cause for bad health, I am suffering from arthritis. It has repeated thrice and many astrologers give different opinions. Not sure which planet to be prayed.Each astrologer diagnoises in different way.

My DOB is 24th November 1980, 10:11 AM , Bangalore.

Jupiter conjoins Saturn in 9th house.

Ketu in capricorn ascendant. 1 st house

Moon in Sixth House

Rahu in sevent House

venus and Mercury in tenth house

Sun in eleventh house

Mars in twelth house.

Is my bad health due to

Ketu in Lagna and Rahu in seventh house

Mars in Twelth house

Jupiter and Saturn in ninth house

Mars view Moon

Saturn views Moon

Please , Could you figure out the reason , So that I could pray the planet lord.

I had the join pain

in august 2005

again in september in 2006

now again started and continuning since october 30 2008.

Dear Sir/Madam

As the topic of shani guru is on i would like to take note of Mr.Obama ji his data is as follows

4th august 1961

honolulu, Hawaii

7:24 PM

His lagna is makara and there is a yuti of shani and guru in lagna but both are vakri here

like to mention guru is neecha, his chandra is exaltated which happens to be nakshatra lord too (I read nakshtra lord been exalted makes person famous for generation in general)

his moon MD , Merc AD ad Jup PD is currenty going on

It would be nice to discuss about this chart as here there is yuti of shani guru

and also what other astrological factor has made him a powerful person

All members are requested to put there views

regards

Swapnil

Guest Shravan

I do have Guru and Saturn placed in my second house (Kanya), what does it indicates can you please tell me.

Please find my birth details below:

DOB: 16-Dec-1980 11:40 PM

Thanks and Regards,

Shravan