IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rashwin_25

Predict about my marriage

Rate this topic

hi all,

can anyone predict about my marriage life and when it could happen. My D.O.B - 28th July 1981, T.O.B - 7.20 PM, P.O.B - chennai. past 2 years i had over come some rough patches in my life and now my parents are trying to find suitable bride for me, but unfortunately nobody offered a proposal.means we have seen many brides But My Marriage Matter Does Not Materialize.why This Is Happening?how Long Will It Continue? Further after consulting to some of the astrologers, they are telling that my first marriage wont withstand for a long time and i will be having second marriages.Is this true? please some one predict abt my chart and answer my queries. This puts more depression for me and for my parents too...

Can someone help me about these queries plz.

Dear rashwin_25,

Reviewing your chart there are quite few indications as to why your marriage is not materializing.

In Rasi

7H has malefics Rahu and Sun - this would indicate a spouse who is self reliant, independent, with pride and ego and will also be short tempered, explosive and dynamic personality. Now Sun is a dushtana lord in 7H is not auspicious.

Also 7L Moon is with Mars(badhakesha) in the 6H (12th from 7) and Merc(6 and 9). Venus is in dusthana 8H, lagna lord Sat is in 9H but with Jup (lord of 3 and 12) - marital matters for the present will be riddled with obstacles.

UL is aspected by Sat, Jup, Mars by Rasi drishti and Rahu by graha drishti - you may be feeling a bad taste about marriage by now.

Reviewing your navamsa chart 7L Sat is debilitated but with Jup in the 9H. Sat receives no cancellation at all Sun,Mars,Venus are badly placed.

Currently running Jup/Sun until 2009-08-08 and Jup/Moon thereafter until 2010-12-07.

Using Sun and Jup progression in Navamsa and Rasi - I would say that marriage should happen in your 29/30 yrs - the Jup/Moon period between 2009-08-08 to 2010-12-07 (YYYY-MM-DD) time period.

The bhoga falls in the 3rd house also owning UL.

The marriage will be arranged marriage.

With Best Wishes

classic72

Dear Classic72,

Thanks a lot for ur prompt and quick reply.

1) while checking my horoscope to our local astrolgers, they have told that my first marriage will not withstand for a longtime and i will be having second marriages... is that true?

2) Currently iam leaving in abroad and i had an love affiar with an girl whose is an citizen of that country(Indian origin). after one year we have got seperated and the girl also married to an another guy on 17th Feb 08. But recently that girl is having an disturbed married life. while showing her horoscope to the local astrologers, they said that she will get divorsed from her husband as this is her fate. is that true? This makes even more worries for me as her future will be questionable if she get divorsed... The girls birth details are D.O.B - 2nd Oct 1983, T.O.B - 11.04 AM, P.O.B - Kuantan(malaysia).

The astrologer also says that her marriage life would be fruitful only if she marries a person who is in abroad, as she was supposed to live in foreign

land after marriage. is that true?

I was more confused and tensed about all these queries in my mind... Please go through our horoscope and give us an answer for the requested queries which will relieve me from my confused state. Thanks again for ur prompt reply.

Thanks,

rashwin_25

Dear rashwin_25,

Looking at the girl's chart Navamsa - there are indications about first marriage on the rocks. In Navamsa 6L Mars crossing over into 8H, while 8L Merc is moving into 2H (of second relationship).

With lagna being vargottama - I switched to Shatabdika dasa and the find the girls marriage occurred in Jup/Jup/Merc and now the problems have begun with Jup/Mars. Mars is the cause of the trouble as above.

There are indications of a second relationship for this girl.

Classic72

Dear Classic72,

Thanks for your prompt response. From ur findings, it seems that girls conditions is very critical now. This makes me more worried now. Will the second relationship for the girl will be fruitful for her? How about the compactibility between me and this girl? If i marry her, will our marriage life will be fruitful?

According to my chart, Rahu is placed on the 7th house along with 8L Sun. And the 7L Moon is placed on 6th House along with 6L Budhan and Mars. Also 5L Sukran is placed on 8th House. Please check and Advise me about my married life also, Since the local astrologers says that my first marriage will not withstand for a long. This Brings more stress for me. Please find below the Horoscope details of me and the girl.

Girl Horoscope Details:

---------------------

D.O.B - 2nd October 1983

T.O.B - 11.04 AM

P.O.B - Kuantan(Malaysia)

My Horoscope Details:

---------------------

D.O.B - 28th July 1981

T.O.B - 7.20 PM

P.O.B - Madras

Please go through our horoscope and give us an answer for the requested queries which will relieve me from the confused and stressful state. I really need a guidance and advise from you, since i believe ur prediction could brings good result for both of us. Thanks again for ur prompt reply.

Thanks,

ashwin_25

i have been trying to conceive for 6 yrs pls tell me when will i concieve

pls tell me the year atleast a real request

my dob is 2nd sep 1979 time of birth is 8 24 am born in chennai

date of marriage is july 6th 2003 Guruji pls help

my partners dob is 26 th april 1976 chennai

i have been taking medical treatement for 2 full yrs injections and tabs pls tell me if i will concieve now in approximately few months