Is Marriage In My Destiny?

Rate this topic

Hye

D.o.b:1/8/1983

Time:1.30pm

Place:rawalpindi/pakistan

Sex:female

Name:saima

I Want To Know If Marriage Is In My Chart??i Am Really Worried Becuase 2-3 Astrologers Predicted My Marriage Soon But It Didnot Happen.i Had A Bad Break Up This Year.i Still Love That Guy And Apart From That My Parents Tried A Bit For Finding A Suitable Groom,but Unfortunateley No Body Offered A Proposal.means People Come To Saw Me,liked Me But My Marriage Matter Does Not Materialize.why This Is Happening?how Long Will It Continue?

I Am Too Much Tensed.i Am Having Feeling Of Rejection And I Have Stopped Living.i Try To Come Out Of Depression But Again I Lost Control On My Self.

Plz Analyze My Chart In Detail

What Kind Of Spouse I Will Get?

His Nature/goods/bads?

Is He A Known Person?

Will It Be Only Arranged Marriage?

Whats My Marriage Time Period?month/year?

Plz Plz I Need Some Details.

Thankyou

Dear shonna1983,

Analyzing your chart - here's some points.

With Libra lagna and Moon in the 7th house - you can expect your spouse to be very soft, well natured and social person. Your Upapada lagna has Sun and Graha drishti of Saturn. These aspects are not very severe but restrictive in nature.

Sun for Libra lagna is a badhaka - causing obstacles and problems with the proposal. Badhaka usually brings about a faceless opponent - problems that you do not know how and where they originate.

In Navamsa Sun and Sat are in the 7H which will cause conflicts in your marital life. These will be strong enough but will keep the marriage sustained.

You are currently running the Sun dasa - who is actually the cause of the problem here. Sun/Rahu and Sun/Jup do not have anything to do with marital prospects. Sat is a yogakaraka for this chart but is in Marana Karaka Sthana - so very weak to give results.

Mercury is a trikona lord with the lagna lord in 11H of gains with A7 and in Navamsa is in lagna aspecting Sun.

So mostly Merc subperiod should give you this fortune.

So mostly marriage will occur during 2010-10-16 to 2011-08-22.

With Best Wishes

Classic72

hi classic

can u please look into my horoscope. i am also libra lagna and moon in 7th house. when will i get married. and when will i meet my groom.

DOB:31/01/1982

time:23:59

place:sharjah,uae

hi shona

like u even i am facing the same problem. nothing is mateiralizing for marriage

classic ji please help me.....

thanks and regards

Dear

Got your PM.

You need to provide some past incidents of your life to match with time of birth.

What is the source of your birth details (from hospital records or else)?

Provide a brief description of your physique like built, height, shape of face etc.

I can recall that a few days ago, I already placed my doubts on your birth details;

And without fixing the birth details (esp. time of birth), there is no point in just throwing away the conclusions.

Dear

Got your PM.

You need to provide some past incidents of your life to match with time of birth.

What is the source of your birth details (from hospital records or else)?

Provide a brief description of your physique like built, height, shape of face etc.

I can recall that a few days ago, I already placed my doubts on your birth details;

And without fixing the birth details (esp. time of birth), there is no point in just throwing away the conclusions.

hello

1/8/1983

1.30pm

rawalpindi/pakistan

female

my source of birth is my mother.she told me my time of birth.

my built is average ,i am not slim nor very fat but ,a few extra pounds i have.i have skin problems with me,very possessive and sensitive in nature,off course angry and stubborn too.

i have some health issues too like skin,blood infection type,fiberoid.

my face shape is round and height is 5 feet 3 inches.

for past incidence you can match that in 2001 i passed my inter(fsc exams) and then i got an education break of a year.also i spend one year abroad.i dont remember exact date of my journey to abroad but on the incident of 9/11 i was already in usa.i went to usa 1-2 months before this incident.

i also travelled on 1st jan 2008(domestic travel).my ex bf proposed me in feb 2008.my last date with him was on 18 april08.

plz take a look again ,in my knowledge my time of birth is correct,i am single and a virgin girl.never been married.moreover i got 2 predictions in this thread from mr usr ji and deepa ji and they both were agreed that my ex bf will rejoin me and i will marry that same guy.

one the other hand my parents are searching for groom.

at the moment proposals are coming slowly but marriage matter is not materializing.

mr usr ji and miss deepa ji told me that mine and my ex bf destinies are quite similar and probably we will marry.but he told me time period bet sept-nov 08 but so far nothing has happened.

my ex bf time of birth looks more accurate than mine

14/july 1980

9:55am

karachi/pakistan

male

plz plz take a look,thanx

I Want To Know If Marriage Is In My Chart??

Yes

Average guy, most likely to be slim and tall.

His Nature/goods/bads?

Is He A Known Person?

Average

As per your chart, Love marriage is not suggested. Therefore, just follow and obey your parents for having maximum benefit in marital aspects of your life.

Your marriage is most likely to be fixed after 10 Jan 2009 to Oct 2009 and likely to be solemnized/celebrated before Oct 2010.

I Want To Know If Marriage Is In My Chart??

Yes

Average guy, most likely to be slim and tall.

His Nature/goods/bads?

Is He A Known Person?

Average

As per your chart, Love marriage is not suggested. Therefore, just follow and obey your parents for having maximum benefit in marital aspects of your life.

Your marriage is most likely to be fixed after 10 Jan 2009 to Oct 2009 and likely to be solemnized/celebrated before Oct 2010.

hi

thanx for your reply

can my marriage take place in 2009 also?or it will take place most probably in 2010?

you suggested me arrange marriage,well i love a guy its one sided not both sided love .do you still suggest me to go for 100% arranged if in future i will get an option to marry him?

thanx

though there are chances of marriage taking place before Oct 2009, but they are very meek. The period, thereafter, i.e. between Nov 2009 to Oct 2010 is very much favorable for marital and other aspects of life.

My suggestion for arranged marriage is not based upon the nature and character of the guy in question. It was based upon the position of planets in your chart which indicate a lot of troubles in marital life in case you opt for love marriage.

My suggestion for you to go for 100 percent arranged marriage;

and if you get an option of marrying the guy of your choice - be sure that your parents are not having any hidden/open objections in this regard.