IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
soniaa

query regarding 7th house...!!!

Rate this topic

Dear astrologer,

i want to know that what are the affects of mercury and rahu in 7th house?????

Does Rahu in 7th house Means marrige to an already married individual??????Or Marrige to a Forigener?????

is it really a fact if venus and sun placed in any house means a love marrige????????

Please Guide!!!

Dear Sonia,

Planets in the 7th House indicate the qualities in your spouse. Specifically they are qualities that you are looking for and finding in your spouse.

A well Mercury can give a intellectual, learned, talkative, witty kind of spouse. Rahu in the 7th gives a spouse who is short tempered, may have multiple relations etc., Rahu in 7th can also give a foreigner - also a person from other cultures in general (caste, religion, country etc).

Depending on who is strong you can combine these two together and arrive at a conclusion. These also apply to planets conjoining 7th lord.

Well love marriage predictions is not so simplified - just Venus/Sun combined cannot give this. There are some threads dedicated for this - you can read them and learn more about this.

Regards

Classic72

ahan............thanks alot for gr8 explanation:)

ok plz then analyse my chart and tell me is there love marrige in ma chart??????

coz there is parivartana yog in ma navasma chart....

DATE:5 oct 1980

TIME:23:30

Place:ajman(uae)

i will be really thankful:)

Hello Classic72,

I have Rahu and Moon in my 7th house (house of Mercury), how does it effect my life partner? I realize that Rahu is Uchka in Mercury's house but at the same time moon is afflicted by Rahu, how does it affect my married life?

Thanks,

Ompuneet