IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
JoePits

I think birth time is not always the right chart

Rate this topic

I mean to say that I do not think time of birth is the way to find out your correct chart. I know this has been the tradition for thousands of years but I do not think it gave me the correct chart. The reason is this:

I am a beginner in vedic astrology, but when I first started I wore a ruby because I thought I was cancer ascendant. I then had a dream in which I was being born and there were 3 different sections in a graph. What I got out of the dream was that birth is not a single point of time and using time of birth to get a chart may not always be accurate.

Since learning more about vedic astrology, I have had many dreams with the word Taurus in them. And a spirit voice once told me Simha was my moon sign. Moon sign I know is simha becuase that does not change with the hour. Another spirit in my past told me to wear a diamond. When I got into vedic astrology at first I did not know why that would fit since cancer ascendant is not good for diamond.

However knowing I am taurus ascendant, which by the way, would be 6 hours before my actual birth time, I know diamond is good for taurus. I have had other dreams of lapis lazuli (saturn) and emerald (venus).

My chart I was reading today some examples of the stars in different houses and they fit almost perfectly if i use the time 6 hours before I was born. I think this has to do with the beginning of labour, not time of birth. Well your ascendant can be figured out by using times near your actual birth time.

I suggest anyone whose chart does not seem right, try entering your birth time off by 1,2,3 hours etc, and see if the new chart makes more sense.

FOLLOW UP:

at the time i thought i was right, but now i think that the taurus dreams were about rahu in taurus which would be with my correct birth time. I had to share it with you i thought it was going to be helpful. But I now think I may be wrong.

Yes.

There are divergent views as to the time of birth and none

so far has emphatically stated what is indisputably correct.

Some of the views are

1.The time at which the child emerges out from mother.

2..The time at which the child is separated from the mother

by severing the umbilical cord.

3.The time at which the child starts breathing with its first cry

soon after the birth.

4.The time at which the child opens its eyes soon after the birth.

5.The time at which a doctor,a nurse or anyone for that matter from ground(earth) first reaches to hold/touch the child as it emerges from mother's womb.

Some say the last one has the approval of ancient rishis.

Further the time differs from place to place,person to person,

watch to watch and due to casualness & rough estimates etc

etc and all these are added causes to arrive at a defect free

and perfect birth chart.

Though predictive astrology is ,no doubt, a science,it needs

refinement to make the predictions work to precision like fixed

laws of Science like gravitational law,law of equilibrium and so on.

Let us seek the views veteran astrologers of this forum.

Anusha