IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rvraja56

taurus lagna and saturn as yogakaraka

Rate this topic

my horoscope is of taurus lagna and sravana star. saturn is placed in scorpio with rahu. whether saturn will be yogakaraka as it is abhadhaka for this lagna. My present dasa is saturn and venus bhukti. Pl enlighten about this horoscope. saturn is having exchange with mars in acquarius. ketu is in lagna and venus in gemini and jup in leo. sun and mer in cancer.

Saturn/Venus -

Professionally the period is likely to be average with occassional minor troubles. For personal and domestic matters, the period is less favorable.

I do not follow Kalidasa's Astrological views, therefore no comments on Shri Kalidasa's version about venus bhukti in Shani Mahadasa.

What does your analysis say about Saturn/Venus?

HI, Dear Astro_tech,

Can i address you by this or u have any other identity? Yes my saturn dasa so far was excellent except my ketu bhukti where i lost little money rather in dispute so far. Otherwise eversince venus bhukti has started no disappointments in profession nor in family or personal life.

But i have not found anything very promising. But time is there too much to go in this bhukti. so hope things will be good. Acording to my analysis since saturn is yogakaraka being owner of 9th and 10th and also venus is placed in 2nd from lagna being neutral to this lagna, i do not forsee anything bad to happen whether good will happen or not. But always advises are sought from more seniors. Hence i wrote to you. thanks for your comments.

I agree with you that overall my saturn dasa must be good, because so far it was ok.

Do you calculate tara chakra for longevity etc. What else do you observe in my horoscope which you can caution me. thnaks

Dear Shri RV Raja

HI, Dear Astro_tech,

Can i address you by this or u have any other identity?

You are more than welcomed to address me in way you feel comfortable. I am much too younger to you in age.

Yes my saturn dasa so far was excellent except my ketu bhukti where i lost little money rather in dispute so far. Otherwise eversince venus bhukti has started no disappointments in profession nor in family or personal life.

But i have not found anything very promising. But time is there too much to go in this bhukti. so hope things will be good.

Acording to my analysis since saturn is yogakaraka being owner of 9th and 10th and also venus is placed in 2nd from lagna being neutral to this lagna, i do not forsee anything bad to happen whether good will happen or not. But always advises are sought from more seniors. Hence i wrote to you. thanks for your comments.

Your analysis is correct. When I say less favorable that does not mean not favorable. It can be termed as just okay in terms of personal and domestic matters with no significant positive results.

While in respect of professional matters, the period is average. That means no negative results and professional matters are very likely to be smoothened; though the chances of big and significant professional success are quite less.

And, I do not think that I am senior to you either in age or in astrological experience.

I agree with you that overall my saturn dasa must be good, because so far it was ok.

thanks for your affirmation.

Do you calculate tara chakra for longevity etc.

I only consider Vimshotri Dasa for every purpose

What else do you observe in my horoscope which you can caution me. thnaks

I will be submittting my understanding on this within a short span of time.

regards and best wishes

kindly view my horoscope and u may find saturn is in the 4th pada of vishaka(jup) sar and is it beneficial being in pushkar navamsa. It is within 2.20 degree in scorpio. I have read somewhere if any planet is in pushkar navamsa it is very strong and should behave favourably. What is ur opinion.

kindly view my horoscope and u may find saturn is in the 4th pada of vishaka(jup) sar and is it beneficial being in pushkar navamsa. It is within 2.20 degree in scorpio. I have read somewhere if any planet is in pushkar navamsa it is very strong and should behave favourably. What is ur opinion.

Hi Rvraj,

You r asking all personal questions in form of technical question.The opinion u r talking about is general idea about venus bhukti in sat or whatever it is ..If it would have been so easy we all goto uttarakalamitra and BPHSn and according to different positions of planter read what it meand and what is going to happen....I think rather than asking what this mean and what that mean .. ask question or query which is concerning you.. it will make task of person who is answering you easier...Now if you gonna ask what is meaning of so and so lagna and wat makes difference if raashi is so and so.. and then end up concluding urself what will happen.......

So i will advise you .. you better think of question which is concerning you and trait of urs which is important or irritating to you and then ask question....

Regards,

Raman

Dear Raman ji and all

As the topic is on tauras lagna and saturn as yogakarak

I would like to know effects of sade sathi for the natives

And comments on ketu Md for native running, mentioned below

Details are 31st dec 1983 / 15:49 / mumbai

In the chart things i observed

Nakshatra is Anuradha

Sat is exal but gets delb in D9

Planets in 6th 7th and 8th bhava only

Venus mars have parivatana yoga

mars is vargottam

Rahu is in lagna

I would like to have views on how the upcomming ketu MD rahu AD too

Regards

Swapnil

Hi Swapnil,

I have not seen this chart in detail but will mention about few things you have mentioned about. I this chart sat is yogakarka and placed in 6th house exhalted.. and deb in D-9 and placed with jup in D-9 and with mars in D-1... sat is AK nd so on....

Sade satti wont be so bad BUT it will coz a type of frustration coz of useless obstacles which will coz delay though NOT stopping WORK but will DELAY...the work..

I think last phase of sade satti shud be something this native shud take care of though many will say that about 2nd phase but i will conern 3rd phase to be more full of tension will coz him/trouble.....

But this native wont have much of trouble opther than frustration and this will get elevate coz of his moon.....

Regards,

Raman

Dear Raman ji

The details i mentioned are of mine

As i am experimenting like to say that the Md of ketu is running and AD of mars and Rahu is about to start in last week of dec

I dont understand why it is causing so troubles as ketu is in kendra and also it is in frendly sign

yes and one more thing i like to mention is even if mars is vargottam it is in 0 degrees

regards

Swapnil

Please swpnil..I have mentioned this many times this in other forum and here also that please dont do astrology of bits and pisces.....

If you wanna ask something ask that with what you u suffering and if you want technical detaisl.. ask for technical details.....this especially goes when chart belongs to the person like you in this case..what happens is you tend to get biased when u looking at your own chart...and you actually going from one end to another... why u asked about sade satti when it is not there and how come you think vargottam of 0 degree will make a difference... Kindly explain...

Regards,

Raman

Please swpnil..I have mentioned this many times this in other forum and here also that please dont do astrology of bits and pisces.....

If you wanna ask something ask that with what you u suffering and if you want technical detaisl.. ask for technical details.....this especially goes when chart belongs to the person like you in this case..what happens is you tend to get biased when u looking at your own chart...and you actually going from one end to another... why u asked about sade satti when it is not there and how come you think vargottam of 0 degree will make a difference... Kindly explain...

Regards,

Raman

Dear raman ji

If you recollect that as you said if planests in sandhi give effects of previous house so i mentioned it to have you views

Any ways i am sorry i asked question addressing you

regards

Swapnil

Dear raman ji

If you recollect that as you said if planests in sandhi give effects of previous house so i mentioned it to have you views

Any ways i am sorry i asked question addressing you

regards

Swapnil

Dear Swapnil,

There is nothing to be sorry about.......I mentioned coz when u start a topic about some technical discussion it shud go around that technicality rather moved on to personal question that also in bits and pisces which many do......

Otherwise i will be more than happy to clarify your queries with my little knowledge... :-)

I mentioned about considering planet from previous house in case of when planet is retro....coz being retro it does tend to give result from previous house....that is why retro is so crucial coz it ends up effetcing around 8 houses in case it has got 3 aspects like jupiter, sat or mars...

I hope i was clear...

Regards,

Raman

dear raman,

pl go through my horoscope d.o.b 24/7/56 2.0 a.m. given before also. as u have advised i ask u a straight personal question question whether my saturn dasa would be good considering the lagna and positions of planets.