IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
megala

Confusion On my Birth CHart

Rate this topic

Hi, Im born on 22-10-1981 @ 3.00PM in Klang Malaysia.

when i was born, My parents were told Im Simma rasi Magha natchatiram. Now after many years when i go and check again, Im told Im Kadaga Rasi Ayiyam natchatiram. I have been to more than 4 astrologers all are saying either these 2. How can I confirm What star I am. I'm confused.

Any astrologer to help. How is this possible?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply. How was it that some of them could really confirm and tell me its no doubt im kadaga raasi ayilyam natchatiram and said that since I'm in love, there is no doubt i'm a ayilyam. This is really making me miserable.

I'm having some serious problems because of horoscope matching is not compatible with my partner. His family is rejecting me because of my horoscope.

Will you be able to analyse my chart and see my compatibility with him.

HIS DOB:21-05-1981

Time:8.15PM

is there any guruji that can analyse my chart and let me know when i will get married, I'm facing some opposing from the guys side, when will my problem solve. I really need to know when.

need some advice please

thank you

Dear Megala,

I respect your belief in the astrology system. I am myself an ardent believer.

If you are in love with this boy and you believe that he is a good person and the one for you, you should get married to him no matter what the future holds. You live only one life, you wouldn't want to regret this decision. This is my personal opinion, I may or may not be correct.

I understand that the boy's and your family would want horoscopes to match before any wedding. Eventually the decision is yours.

Good luck and may the gods be with you always.

Aq Z