IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hunghung

I Am a Manglik . Need advice..

Rate this topic

Dear respected astro expert,

recently i have study about indian astrology and found that i am a manglik in my chart . Here is my detail :

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Date, place, time of birth :

female ,8 feb 1980,tangerang indonesia ,19.40 pm

my city latitude:

6° 10' 41" S

and longitude :

106° 37' 48" E

i have jupiter and mars in my first house, and i am a leo ascendant, is my manglik status get cancelled?

when will i meet my soulmate and get married?i haven't have any serious relationship until now. who will be my future husband and how is my marriage life condition?

and how is my financial condition and career will be?

if there's anything i should know that i haven't ask,please tell me.

thank you for the advice..:)

WIth Jupiter and Mars in Leo ascendant, I would rate your Manglik Dosha as a mild one. Also Jupiter Mars conjunction is favourable in terms of career, status.

thanks for the advice , is there any chance that i will find my soulmate in near future? because i heard it is hard for a manglik to find soulmate

Most of the people on this earth are Manglik

Whenever MARS is stiuated in 1,4,7,8,12 then it is termed as Maglik Dosha...Out of 12 houses five houses yield this dosha i.e. nearly 50% of people on Earth are Manglik...Hence this dosha is not bad but would need a care at the time of marriage ...

So let the positive energy flow and use ur positive energy to win the World

Thanks

WIth Jupiter and Mars in Leo ascendant, I would rate your Manglik Dosha as a mild one. Also Jupiter Mars conjunction is favourable in terms of career, status.

Dear Pradip Patel,

Good analysis, the native does not need to worry too much about it as per my own thinking as well, thanks for the reply

Ravi....

Dear Pradip Patel,

Good analysis, the native does not need to worry too much about it as per my own thinking as well, thanks for the reply

Ravi....

Namaskar,

I agree that you do not have to worry but point of caution is that at time of marrigae, match the chart with a manglik person. Usually, the marriage takes palce after 28 yrs unless Saturn is involved then tgis time period will change.

-WebYogi-

for personal & confidential Qns ask:horoveda@gmail.com

Namaskar,

I agree that you do not have to worry but point of caution is that at time of marrigae, match the chart with a manglik person. Usually, the marriage takes palce after 28 yrs unless Saturn is involved then tgis time period will change.

-WebYogi-

for personal & confidential Qns ask:horoveda@gmail.com

so how about mine sir ?