IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
godisgreat_81

Career problem..pls help!!

Rate this topic

Respected gurujis,

Pranaam.

I always had a great job and extremely good at work by god's grace. I moved to US after marriage and have been finding it very difficult to find a job in US. It has been very dissapointing for several months, almost a year now. I have put in a lot of hardwork. Can someone please have a look at my horoscope and let me know about when I can find a job? is there something in my rasi chart or dashamsha chart that says I won't do well in foreign land?

I would be greatful if I could get some help on this!!

My birth details are as follows.

02-June-1981

tob:10:30 AM

plce:Kumta,India.

Thank you so much!!

Regards

Nisha

What is the source of your birth details (esp. time of birth); is it based upon hospital records or based upon memory? Also Can you provide some past incidents of your life to match with the time of birth?

Your place of birth Kumta is in Maharashtra.... correct.?

Thanks so so much for taking out time to reply to my post sir....Yes sir, the time of birth is from hospital records.

It is Kumta from Uttarakannada district in Karnataka.

Here are the details about my life:

I got my Engineering degree in computer science in 2003 , and then worked with a multinational company. I had a love cum arranged marriage on May 1st 2006.Both our parents were pretty happy with our marriage. I stayed with my parents in law for around 6 months in Bangalore since my husband was doing his masters in USA during that time.

By god's kind grace my married life has been blissful. My relationship with my parents in law has also been good by god's grace.

I resigned my job and moved to USA on 2007 february. Since then I have been looking for a job , have studied really hard for interviews, have also cleared some of them but something ends up happening and I don't get to join. I have always been a general merit student and worked really hard at studies/work at every step. It has been dissappointing to not get a job

despite lot of hard work for more than a year.

I understand, I have to be thankful for what I have right now , I understand there are lots of other people who deserve your kind advice more than I do, but if only I can get some kind of advice on what I can do to get a job, I will put all my heart into it.

Should I pursue my higher studies sir?

Do you think that will help?

Best regards,

Nisha

And sir, in case it helps, I got a job in campus interview in 2002 and got a better job in June 2003 just before I completed my degree. I also forgot to mention, I have one elder brother who is married and has a child.

Kindly let me know if you need any other information.

Okay, don't worry. Time is less favorable till mid Nov 2009, while afterwards you have an excellent professional fortune.

Till then, perform following remedies which are very likely to bless you with fruitful initiatives before mid April 2009.

1. Wear Red Coral weight 5 carats approx. in left/right hand ring finger.
  2. Donate leather items in educational institution/orphanage on Saturday for use by children/students. You can choose the items as per your affordability; quantity has no issue. - one time only
  3. Donate/gift some books (law, constitution, religion, spirituality) to related organizations or needy/poor persons/students on Wednesday - one time. Quantity has no issue.
The remedies are designed to suit your present stay in foreign countries.

And, relax. You are going to do very well in foreign too.

Thanks a million Rajashekhar Sir, kind of you to give such a quick response..I feel much better now. I will sincerely implement the remedies suggested by you.

I am humbled by the way the experts in this forum are helping out the needy. Thanks a lot once again.

Okay, don't worry. Time is less favorable till mid Nov 2009, while afterwards you have an excellent professional fortune.

Till then, perform following remedies which are very likely to bless you with fruitful initiatives before mid April 2009.

1. Wear Red Coral weight 5 carats approx. in left/right hand ring finger.
  2. Donate leather items in educational institution/orphanage on Saturday for use by children/students. You can choose the items as per your affordability; quantity has no issue. - one time only
  3. Donate/gift some books (law, constitution, religion, spirituality) to related organizations or needy/poor persons/students on Wednesday - one time. Quantity has no issue.
The remedies are designed to suit your present stay in foreign countries.

And, relax. You are going to do very well in foreign too.

Rajshekhar sir,

Just one more kind favour....In the red coral, is there a particular variety that is required? Or any red coral will do?

Best Regards

Nisha

no particular variety is required.

Just Original Red Coral.

Rajshekar Sir,

I asked my mother to have a ring with coral made in India and sent it across as soon as possible. But my mother,enquired with a Pandit just to be on the safer side and he advised that I should not be wearing coral since my Moon is in close conjunction with Mars and will result in mental and emotional disturbance if I wear coral because of increased power of Mars.

However I am going ahead with wearing it, meanwhile, just wondering if there is any truth to what was said?

Regards

Nisha

Rajshekar Sir,

I asked my mother to have a ring with coral made in India and sent it across as soon as possible. But my mother,enquired with a Pandit just to be on the safer side and he advised that I should not be wearing coral since my Moon is in close conjunction with Mars and will result in mental and emotional disturbance if I wear coral because of increased power of Mars.

Well, I dunno how to comment with control. First of all, it is simply upto you that which advise is to be followed. I don't think the Pandit Ji would have been consulted free of cost. And, that any attempt would have been made to ascertain his basic understanding of Astrology; while He is not willing to understand the Very Basic Understanding of Cancer Lagna having Mars as fully Operational Yoga-karaka.

And, it is only because of this reason that I have curtailed my involvement on the Forum. People are, though, willing to pay the Local Pundits having no basic understanding of Astrology, except a few tips gathered from routine Panchanga; but when they operate on Free Forums, every nut and bolt is tried to be discussed.

However I am going ahead with wearing it, meanwhile, just wondering if there is any truth to what was said?

I don't think you can ever ascertain the truthful ness in the analysis made by me as well as by the Respected Pundit Jee (Unless you know Astrology). It is simply because, he has running a paid business - his words are being given due caution of obtaining an explanation from the Free Astrologer.

Please, No Hard Feelings; but just expression of what I felt.

Regards

Nisha

Rajashekar sir,

It was my mother who went to Pandit ji since she is not familiar with internet at all or what a forum means and naturally is not convinced of my receiving authentic advice from forum's like this.

I am not sure if he was paid or not, I do not have the expertise to question his analysis.With due respect to Panditji,I am going ahead with wearing coral whether he approves or not since I need a job very badly and I trust your expertise to help me get a job.

My sincere apologies if my question did not sound right to you,I was not questioning your analysis . I have learnt concepts of astrology purely out of interest and I totally understand about Mars operating as yogakaraka for karka lagna but I definitely have absolutely no expertise to question anyone's analysis.

It is simply wonderrful that the learned men selflessly give advice to needy and desperate people in this forum free of cost while we get to see lots of examples where people try to extract money out of other's misery.

What the experts are doing here is simply priceless. Taking out time every single day just to help out others is not an easy task..

It was my mistake to have brought this up,I see that you are one of the very eminent and respected experts in this forum,Please do not curtail helping out the needy in this forum because of the mistakes of few people like me. I was just curious.

Once again thanks a lot for your time , thanks so so much.

Regards

Nisha