IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Uner Mohan

Astrotech jee, Please remove my apprehensions.

Rate this topic

Astrotech jee,

Namaskar. My sade-sati shall start from September, 09. I understand it is not bad in all cases. Can I expect from you to advise me how it will be in my case considering my on going Shukra MD during that period. I shall be grateful to you if you spend your valuable time & favour me with your valuable advices.

My birth detail are: POB........Delhi; DOB.......21st October' 1952 & TOB.......1.25 a.m.

Thanks & Best Regards..uner

Dear Shri Umer

The concept of Sade-Sati is based upon Transit influence of Saturn over a chart; And I do not consider transit influences of planets having more than 10 percent influence over the basic placements of charts and operation of Dasas. Therefore, I am not able to comment over the querry raised.

Astrotech jee,

I am very much impressed with your honest reply. Can I expect from you to please spend your valuable time on my chart & advise me how my old life would be. I am 56 years old now.

Thanks & Regards.uner

Dear Astrotech jee,

Thanks for taking out time out of your busy schedule & replying me. I am youngest, have one elder brother & three elder sisters. I completed my Chartered Accountancy in late 1979/early 1980. I also did LLB around this period. Education has been Ok. Have worked with sincerety & loyalty. Was marreid to a beautiful, fair, slim, tall girl from a respectable family on 3rd February, 1982. Have very harmonial realtions with my wife since our marriage. She just follows me (no differences at all & we have more than 100% trust in each other) & takes care of me, our childeren & have maintained good relations with her in laws side & her own side as well. She is a house wife. She has migrain pains since after marriage. 1st child was a still borne girl child after 9/10 months of our marriage. My son was born on 14th April, 1984 at 1.15 pm in Lucknow. He completed his engineering in July 2006 & doing good job since then (presently abroad on deputation). My daughter was borne on 23rd January' 1990 in Delhi at 6.55/58 pm. Doing BBA. My children love their mother & me. We are a family of close bondage with each other. Had continuity of jobs so far. Only had troubles in my job for some time July, 2002 onwards. Had changed job three times in last six years but without break in continuity except for few days. In August/Sept., 2004 got a very respectable job with a very-very large Company. In April/May 2005 got still better job with a very large group.. But during these two jobs I had to live alone away from my family. In August/September 2005 changed job & came back to live with my family. Since then in job/consultancy but do not wish to do job/consultancy after retirement (58 years of age). But if I have comfortable job then only will continue as I do not want to take any stress anymore. Earnings have been reasonably OK since I started my career. We are a middle class family (May be a little bit higher middle class-I do not know how to grade). Have my own three rooms flat. Have bought another flat in the joint names of my son & myself in end 2007/early 2008.I am a family man & beleive in providing good education to my children & wish that they progress, have great career & live a respectable/prosperous life. I do not have any other ambition now except this but wish that my source of income continue. From the very begining I have been a family man. Had good relations with my parents (expired) & have taken care of them well. Good relations with my brother/sisters, although with passage of times our priorities have changed, we have drifted apart & are taking care of our own respective families & meeting less now (but no fights). OK relations with my in laws also.

Physical: 5ft 6 inch height, weatish complexion, beautiful eyes, neither thin/nor fat. Health wise, although I am not a very very healthy perosn, but have had no major illness. I had some illness for some time app. around 1983 (do not remember exact period). On a normal check-up had high BP in Feb/March 2006, but by changing my habits/doing exercises have been able to bring it back to normal. Presently, no sugar or other significant ailment

Please advise if you need any specific information about me & my family. I remember my father telling me that my birth detail are correct. Next day to my birth-day was Bhaiyadooj. My wife's birth detail are not confimed otherwise I would have provided you the same also.

Thanks once again for your time & Best Regards............uner

Dear Shri Uner

As per my understanding of Astrology, the time of birth is not matching with the details provided by you.

Therefore, your chart needs rectification of time of birth to suit and match with the results narrated and it is likely to take a lot of time and effort on my part.

I would like to have your comments over the following:

Period from Dec 1970 to July 1974 - how was the period in connection with your performance in Educational matters? Had you tried any unethical approach towards educational accomplishments? Had you developed lack of interest in Education? Had you felt uncomfortable with your teachers and fellow students? Any other important information, you would like to share with regard to Educational matters only during this period.

Period from Jan 1987 to June 1989 - How was the period in regard to domestic happiness including happiness to/from parents and wife; and with regard to your performance in professional matters?

Period from Nov 1998 to June 1999 - How was the period in regard to your professional environment and financial matters?

If you feel uncomfortable in disclosing any personal information on the board, you are most welcomed to submit your comments on my gmail id given below.

Astro-Tech jee: Period from Dec 1970 to July 1974 - how was the period in connection with your performance in Educational matters? Had you tried any unethical approach towards educational accomplishments? Had you developed lack of interest in Education? Had you felt uncomfortable with your teachers and fellow students? Any other important information, you would like to share with regard to Educational matters only during this period.

Uner: As far as I remember, during this period I was doing graduation (B.Com.), I was bunking colledge & going to movies, loafing around with friends, going after girls but got reasonably good marks in exams. I do not consider my self a brilliant student. No unethical means in studies during this period.

Astro-Tech jee:Period from Jan 1987 to June 1989 - How was the period in regard to domestic happiness including happiness to/from parents and wife; and with regard to your performance in professional matters?

Uner: Father expired in 85. After my father death, left elder brother's house in August 1985 & moved to another city & started my CA practice. Wife, son & mother joined me in new city after some time. As was not doing well in practice again came back in to service some time in 1987. Bought my 1st car around July 1987 on loan from employer. Mother was Ok. Wife had frequent migrain/ headachs. Happines from wife was OK. Domestic front happines OK. May be professionally I might have been disturbed. I remained worried as at that time I do not have finances to take care of my family & was surviving on my monthly salary only. Brother had to leave his job early 1987 & joined me at my place. But he got a new job & taken a flat on rent & we were living separately in the same city & maintained brotherly relations. I was also living in rented house. At that time I did not have any property.

Astrotech jee: Period from Nov 1998 to June 1999 - How was the period in regard to your professional environment and financial matters?

Uner: It was OK.

Astrotech jee, please tell me which part is not matching. If you are specific, I will be then able to recall some thing & provide you with information honestly & truly.

Additional information: Regarding the new flat which we have bought in the joint names of my son & myself in 2006 end/2007 begining, my son & myself have taken loan which we are repaying back in instalments to Bank.

Should you need more information please let me know I shall be willing to provide same.

Thanks for your time. Best Regards...Uner

Astro-Tech jee: Period from Dec 1970 to July 1974 - how was the period in connection with your performance in Educational matters? Had you tried any unethical approach towards educational accomplishments? Had you developed lack of interest in Education? Had you felt uncomfortable with your teachers and fellow students? Any other important information, you would like to share with regard to Educational matters only during this period.

Uner: As far as I remember, during this period I was doing graduation (B.Com.), I was bunking colledge & going to movies, loafing around with friends, going after girls but got reasonably good marks in exams. I do not consider my self a brilliant student. No unethical means in studies during this period.

Matches averagely on the basis of lack of interest. Have you ever tried unethical means in studies?

Astro-Tech jee:Period from Jan 1987 to June 1989 - How was the period in regard to domestic happiness including happiness to/from parents and wife; and with regard to your performance in professional matters?

Uner: Father expired in 85. After my father death, left elder brother's house in August 1985 & moved to another city & started my CA practice. Wife, son & mother joined me in new city after some time. As was not doing well in practice again came back in to service some time in 1987. Bought my 1st car around July 1987 on loan from employer. Mother was Ok. Wife had frequent migrain/ headachs. Happines from wife was OK. Domestic front happines OK. May be professionally I might have been disturbed. I remained worried as at that time I do not have finances to take care of my family & was surviving on my monthly salary only. Brother had to leave his job early 1987 & joined me at my place. But he got a new job & taken a flat on rent & we were living separately in the same city & maintained brotherly relations. I was also living in rented house. At that time I did not have any property.

Matches below average and time is to be recitified for appropriate match on which I'm already bugged in.

Astrotech jee: Period from Nov 1998 to June 1999 - How was the period in regard to your professional environment and financial matters?

Not matches at all. This is the period which has to be matched as per the time of birth. Can you provide some highlights of the subject phase of time? Were there any disappointments and lack of initiatives in professional and financial matters? Was there any missed opportunity?

Astrotech jee, please tell me which part is not matching. If you are specific, I will be then able to recall some thing & provide you with information honestly & truly.

Let me, first, fix up the available info. and if required, I will be seeking further info in this regard.

Additional information: Regarding the new flat which we have bought in the joint names of my son & myself in 2006 end/2007 begining, my son & myself have taken loan which we are repaying back in instalments to Bank.

Should you need more information please let me know I shall be willing to provide same.

Astrotech jee,

Please find herebelow my replies to your further queries:

Originally Posted by Uner Mohan

Uner: As far as I remember, during this period I was doing graduation (B.Com.), I was bunking college & going to movies, loafing around with friends, going after girls but got reasonably good marks in exams. I do not consider my self a brilliant student. No unethical means in studies during this period.

Matches averagely on the basis of lack of interest. Have you ever tried unethical means in studies?

Uner: No

Uner: Father expired around February 1985. After my father death, left elder brother's house in August 1985 & moved to another city & started my CA practice. Wife, son & mother joined me in new city after some time. As I was not doing well in practice again came back in to service some time in 1987. Bought my 1st car around July 1987 on loan from employer. Mother was Ok. Wife had frequent migrain/ headachs. Happiness from wife was OK. Domestic front happiness OK. May be professionally I might have been disturbed. I remained worried as at that time I do not have finances to take care of my family & was surviving on my monthly salary only. Brother had to leave his job early 1987 & joined me at my place. But he got a new job & taken a flat on rent & we were living separately in the same city & maintained brotherly relations. I was also living in rented house. At that time I did not have any property.

Matches below average and time is to be recitified for appropriate match on which I'm already bugged in.

Uner: Information provided is correct. There were never any serious issues amongst myself, my wife & my mother. My wife & myself served my mother till her death. I was attached to my mother. Even I took care of my father till his death. My wife mixed up well in our family. There have never been any major differences with my wife.

Not matches at all. This is the period which has to be matched as per the time of birth. Can you provide some highlights of the subject phase of time? Were there any disappointments and lack of initiatives in professional and financial matters? Was there any missed opportunity?

Uner: Lack of initiative you can say, yes it was. Professinal enviroment was disturbed as our Company was in the process of being acquired by a different management, hence there was uncertainty during this period. I changed my job in January 2000.

FURTHER ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: (i)Date of birth is confirmed. It was after midnight of 20th October confirmed. Also my sister & mother used to say the next day to the day I was borne was Bhaiyadooj (Tikka). When I was borne my mother said Tikka has come. And if you check on 21st October 1952 was Bhaiyadooj

(ii) Around 5th December 1982, our 1st still child was borne (dead).

Let me, first, fix up the available info. and if required, I will be seeking further info in this regard.

Astrotech jee,

Namaskar, I wish to submit that I was told by my father that I was borne after mid-night of 20th October, 1952 at 1.25 am (1.25 hours) that is on 21st October, 1952 in Delhi. Also please see my last post in which I have given replies to your further queries.

I anxiously wait for your reply.

Thanks & Best Regards...........uner

Can I expect from you to please spend your valuable time on my chart & advise me how my old life would be. I am 56 years old now.

Your old life is going to be great. Till Nov 2009, there will be some concerns and tensions on regular basis. Period from Dec 2009 to Feb 2014 will be excellent in enjoying and celebrating the life. From March 2014 to Oct. 2016 - there can be some tensions and lack of interest; along with minor but frequent health problems. Period from Nov 2016 to Dec 2023 is simply Great.

You will always have sufficient amount of wealth and source of income till you desire so.

Astrotech jee,

I am indebted to you for spending your valueable time in studying my horoscope.

I do not know your age. As a mark of respect to you, if you are elder to me I touch your feet with respect & if you are of my age or younger to me my blessings & good wishes are with you. May God bless you & your family with all kinds of happiness.

Thanks & Regards....uner

Dear Astrotech jee,

If you refer to this thread above I have raised following query: Can I expect from you to please spend your valuable time on my chart & advise me how my old life would be. I am 56 years old now.

And after studying my chart you have very kindly replied as follows: "Your old life is going to be great. Till Nov 2009, there will be some concerns and tensions on regular basis. Period from Dec 2009 to Feb 2014 will be excellent in enjoying and celebrating the life. From March 2014 to Oct. 2016 - there can be some tensions and lack of interest; along with minor but frequent health problems. Period from Nov 2016 to Dec 2023 is simply Great.

You will always have sufficient amount of wealth and source of income till you desire so."

Astrotech jee, one thing is bothering me. Where as my sade-sati shall also be starting from some time around October' 09 but you have predicted very good/excellent period of my life during my forthcoming Sade-Sati period as well. Can you please remove my apprehension about this that how I would be having excellent, enjoying & celeberating period during my sade-sati.

Please enlighten with your wisdom. This will be a great learning for me.

Thanks & Regards...Uner Mohan

Astrotech jee, one thing is bothering me. Where as my sade-sati shall also be starting from some time around October' 09 but you have predicted very good/excellent period of my life during my forthcoming Sade-Sati period as well. Can you please remove my apprehension about this that how I would be having excellent, enjoying & celeberating period during my sade-sati.

Dear Shri Uner Mohan,

I have already given my opinion over the most misleading concept of Sade-Sati that I do not count it while analysing charts.

Please enlighten with your wisdom. This will be a great learning for me.

And, I just do not want to share my methodology and understanding of astrology. Once I did but had a very bitter experience. Anyway, you have two ways to judge my conclusion; either have faith in my words and hope for the best to come; OR have second opinion on it by other learned members of the Forum.

Astrotech jee,

Let me at the outset say that I honestly respect your knowledge. I asked you due to my ignorence of the subject & not due to that I doubted you. I liked the confidence with which you have replied.

Thanks & Best Regards.......Uner Mohan

Dear Shri Uner Mohan

Well, there is no need for any explanation on your part. May be my plain words have sounded rude; but actually I wasn't rude or suspected you to be doubting my knowledge.

I may not be knowing complete astrology; but whatever I know, I know it with crystal clear conceptual understanding.

You can contact me off the list for having a logical platform for your faith in me.