IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
predictions

Help needed to save love

Rate this topic

Hello All,

I was in love with a girl for last 5-6 years and now she had suddenly started ignoring me, she don't pick up my calls and when i some how contacted her she start crying and just tell me leave her. Please help me with some mantras or any other technique with which i can get her back.

you can directly send me reply on l.predictions@gmail.com too

Thanks

Hello All,

I was in love with a girl for last 5-6 years and now she had suddenly started ignoring me, she don't pick up my calls and when i some how contacted her she start crying and just tell me leave her. Please help me with some mantras or any other technique with which i can get her back.

you can directly send me reply on l.predictions@gmail.com too

Thanks

What you are asking seems to be wrong. How can you know you are truly in love if you have manipulated her into loving you through mantras? You will know when you are in love because she will love you back. If you really love her you will let her go because you would truly want her to be happy. Otherwise, your love isn't love at all. But a selfish type of possesive obsession.

Sorry.

"If you really love her you will let her go because you would truly want her to be happy. Otherwise, your love isn't love at all."

................................................................................................

SURVEY SAYS:

Bhagavad-gita:

"One who restrains his senses, keeping them under full control, and fixes his consciousness upon Me, is known as a man of steady intelligence."

"While contemplating the objects of the senses, a person develops attachment for them, and from such attachment lust develops, and from lust anger arises."

"If you really love her you will let her go because you would truly want her to be happy. Otherwise, your love isn't love at all. But a selfish type of possesive obsession."

"From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost one falls down again into the material pool."

"There are three gates leading to this hell—lust, anger and greed. Every sane man should give these up, for they lead to the degradation of the soul."

"One tries to satisfy his lust, and when he cannot, anger and greed arise."

"The man who has escaped these three gates of hell, O son of Kunti, performs acts conducive to self-realization and thus gradually attains the supreme destination."

"Their acts are against the scriptural injunctions and are not beneficial for the people in general. Actually, they act out of pride, false ego, lust and attachment for material enjoyment."

"When lust is unsatisfied, it turns into wrath; wrath is transformed into illusion, and illusion continues the material existence. Therefore, lust is the greatest enemy of the living entity, and it is lust only which induces the pure living entity to remain entangled in the material world. Wrath is the manifestation of the mode of ignorance; these modes exhibit themselves as wrath and other corollaries."

"If, therefore, the mode of passion, instead of being degraded into the mode of ignorance, is elevated to the mode of goodness by the prescribed method of living and acting, then one can be saved from the degradation of wrath by spiritual attachment."

. . . But a person free from all attachment and aversion and able to control his senses through regulative principles of freedom can obtain the complete mercy . . .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

allow providence to clue you in to being prepared when duty falls in your lap,

bhaktajan

What you are asking seems to be wrong. How can you know you are truly in love if you have manipulated her into loving you through mantras? You will know when you are in love because she will love you back. If you really love her you will let her go because you would truly want her to be happy. Otherwise, your love isn't love at all. But a selfish type of possesive obsession.

Sorry.

Agreed. You can't force someone into loving you by using mantras. That is manipulation.

However, if you promise your girlfriend eternal damnation if she refuses to love you, then that is a different story. Try it - and watch general love blossom!

Agreed. You can't force someone into loving you by using mantras. That is manipulation.

However, if you promise your girlfriend eternal damnation if she refuses to love you, then that is a different story. Try it - and watch general love blossom!

There must be something here I do not understand.How can someone promise eternal damnation? First it sounds like he would still be trying to manipulate her with fear.Second, to my catholic ears it sounds heinously arrogant. Please enlighten me on this.

sometimes best to let go and honor the person. if things are meant to be they will come back.

the anxiety and suffering caused by separations may have various causes. i think if we let go and honor...the anxiety goes away.

and, as bhaktajan has so nicely pointed out using scripture...if we do not become disturbed and angry, then delusion cannot cloud us.

without those clouds we will see clearly.

"If, therefore, the mode of passion, instead of being degraded into the mode of ignorance, is elevated to the mode of goodness by the prescribed method of living and acting, then one can be saved from the degradation of wrath by spiritual attachment." posted by jan

I think that when the US Government calls someone to ask them about Hinduism or Vedic culture then they have a certain standing in the world and Hindus can choose to either cheer or criticize (making the non-Hindu world wonder). Either way, I don't see how a person gets to a position of such prominence without the arrangement of Sri Vishnu. Therefore I am willing to wait and see what he does with the opportunity.

........ width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"> </embed></object><br><br>

Hi Predictions!

Love is a vague therm. Its meaning is beyong the reach. There is no love exists in the two souls in the world! Two persons come together because some things, greed attracts each other; but finding that there is noting they try to hate each other. The failure of your expectations turn the love into hate. The Love you called was not exactly the love because it turned into hatred. The Love was Love when it was not in hatred.

May be that your emotions was genuine. But it might be from her side that she failed to get something that she attracted because of something and you dont provided her.

The greed and expectations make people to compel to come with each other. Otherwise everyone will be Sanyasi.

So dont become panic. If she comes then ok. If she doesn't come never apologize or persuade her. It will increase her vanity and ego. Love is mutual process so If she dont' let pray for her.

Mahaveer Vibhute

http://enlightensoul.blogspot.com

There must be something here I do not understand.How can someone promise eternal damnation? First it sounds like he would still be trying to manipulate her with fear.Second, to my catholic ears it sounds heinously arrogant. Please enlighten me on this.

Wow you're right. Threatening eternal damnation is certainly manipulation. You can't love someone if you are told that the alternative is eternal damnation. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Wow you're right. Threatening eternal damnation is certainly manipulation. You can't love someone if you are told that the alternative is eternal damnation. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Love is a verb. It is something you do, not something you 'have'. If one wishes to win the love of another, then the best thing to do is to be the best friend that person can be. As time goes on, the natural forces between two people may build into a sexual tension. After having founded a good friendship, this could lead to a REAL relationship.

Love is a commitment. Pre arranged marriages often turn into true loving relationships because both parties want it to work. If one of the members in the relationship is not willing to try and be unselfish, then the marriage is nothing more than a business transaction.

Lust is often confused for love. Especially in the formative adolescent years.

Love is a verb. It is something you do, not something you 'have'. If one wishes to win the love of another, then the best thing to do is to be the best friend that person can be.

Why is it that Bible-thumping Christians use the "eternal hell and damnation" argument to get people to accept Christianity? Since you have just indicated that such threats to accomplish goals are manipulative and arrogant, don't you see this as a major weakness in Christianity?

Why is it that Bible-thumping Christians use the "eternal hell and damnation" argument to get people to accept Christianity? Since you have just indicated that such threats to accomplish goals are manipulative and arrogant, don't you see this as a major weakness in Christianity?

It is wrong. It doesn't work this way with the Catholic church anymore. There are fundamentalists types who do, though. I think they are sincere. Just like the terrorists think they are doing the right thing. But, threatening with hellfire and brimstone is just plain wrong.

I know that the Catholic church went through a conversion at sword point phase hundreds of years ago. We grew out of that. The people who do these things today only give us a bad name.

I actually converted to Catholicism a few years ago. One of the reasons was because they don't actively seek out converts. If the Lord is calling you to him, then you will wind up where you belong. It does not matter which religion you belong to. Only that you be the best devotee that you can be.

Some catholics are very broad-minded indeed. One local priest I know during seminary and afterward developed much affection for the Benedictine way. His best friend in seminary became a disciple of Bede Griffiths.

I went to his local catholic church some years ago and they were very welcoming. Even more welcoming than the Hare Krsna temple that has always been very exclusive (from experience).

The local catholic church was very interested in my eastern faith and fully accepting of it.

To be honest catholic devotee of christ, I adore pioneers of the vatican 2 council such as Thomas Merton and Bede Griffiths.

Have you ever read this:

http://www.amazon.com/Asian-Journal-Thomas-Merton-Directions/dp/0811205703

A very interesting personal diary of Merton's first and last Asian journey.

I was raised a catholic during the seventies. My childhood memories of the church back then still inspires me.

May I ask, what else drew you to catholicism?

Some catholics are very broad-minded indeed. One local priest I know during seminary and afterward developed much affection for the Benedictine way. His best friend in seminary became a disciple of Bede Griffiths.

I went to his local catholic church some years ago and they were very welcoming. Even more welcoming than the Hare Krsna temple that has always been very exclusive (from experience).

I visited the Hindu temple in Scottsdale Az and the Krsna one in Gilbert,Az(I think it was Gilbert)anyway,...They were very nice people.[quote

The local catholic church was very interested in my eastern faith and fully accepting of it.

To be honest catholic devotee of christ, I adore pioneers of the vatican 2 council such as Thomas Merton and Bede Griffiths.

Have you ever read this:

http://www.amazon.com/Asian-Journal-Thomas-Merton-Directions/dp/0811205703

A very interesting personal diary of Merton's first and last Asian journey.

THAT is a long answer. Suffice it to say , it is correct for me.

fair enough too.

thought you may like to share some small insights about universalism or something...might help some of us go beyond the sectarian stereotypes....

hey, we got some thread crossover communication going down...:)

i will bookmark dharmacentral and read.

Apparently the 'American Acharya' thread closed just as I was about to post a reply to it. The system must have posted it here instead and d me to this thread! Obviously my reply is a complete non-sequitur in this thread.

It is wrong. It doesn't work this way with the Catholic church anymore. There are fundamentalists types who do, though. I think they are sincere. Just like the terrorists think they are doing the right thing. But, threatening with hellfire and brimstone is just plain wrong.

Correct me if I am wrong, but according to Biblical Christianity:

1) the way to salvation is through Jesus Christ

2) there is no other way

3) those who don't get salvation go to hell eternally

This being the case, whether "fundamenalist" types say it or "moderate" types ignore it, the fact is that this sort of exclusivism is a part of the doctrine.

I know that the Catholic church went through a conversion at sword point phase hundreds of years ago. We grew out of that. The people who do these things today only give us a bad name.

I wonder what all those people who were put to the sword during that "phase" hundreds of years ago about Catholicism today. After all, you may claim you "grew out" of it, but your link to Jesus is in fact through that corrupt and violent phase.

I actually converted to Catholicism a few years ago. One of the reasons was because they don't actively seek out converts.

*cough* *cough* Are you kidding me? Catholics *actively* seek converts. They regard it as their sacred duty. In India they offer economic inducements to those who are willing to abandon their own non-Christian religion.

If the Lord is calling you to him, then you will wind up where you belong. It does not matter which religion you belong to. Only that you be the best devotee that you can be.

Funny, but that's not what Jesus (John 14:6) said:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

It makes me wonder what kind of society in-grains such narrow and intolerant religious thinking...

From these statements it is no wonder that religious societies today have sectarian infighting, and appear to be ready to implode.

Narrow sectarian religion like you have expressed here is very different than many western catholics uphold (the cosmic universal christ).

Infact Raghu, the fundamentalists and protestants often have a hard time with the liberal and mystical catholic views - some fanatics even calling it the devil!:rolleyes:

Correct me if I am wrong, but according to Biblical Christianity:

1) the way to salvation is through Jesus Christ

yes

2) there is no other way

No. from the Catechism of the Catholic Church

847 This affirmation is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church: <dl><dd>Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation. </dd></dl><table width="100%" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="boxborder001" colspan="4" style="padding-top: 15px;" valign="top">Romans 2 4)So, when gentiles, not having the Law, still through their own innate sense behave as the Law commands, then, even though they have no Law, they are a law for themselves. </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="boxborder001" colspan="4" style="padding-top: 15px;" valign="top"> <sup>15</sup> They can demonstrate the effect of the Law engraved on their hearts, to which their own conscience bears witness; since they are aware of various considerations, some of which accuse them, while others provide them with a defence . . . on the day when, </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="boxborder001" colspan="4" style="padding-top: 15px;" valign="top"> <sup>16</sup> according to the gospel that I preach, God, through Jesus Christ, judgesall human secrets. </td></tr></tbody></table>

3) those who don't get salvation go to hell eternally

64 Through the prophets, God forms his people in the hope of salvation, in the expectation of a new and everlasting Covenant intended for all, to be written on their hearts. The prophets proclaim a radical redemption of the People of God, purification from all their infidelities, a salvation which will include all the nations.

This being the case, whether "fundamenalist" types say it or "moderate" types ignore it, the fact is that this sort of exclusivism is a part of the doctrine.

1 Corinthians 5) For that reason, do not judge anything before the due time, until the Lord comes; he will bring to light everything that is hidden in darkness and reveal the designs of all hearts. Then everyone will receive from God the appropriate commendation.

Paul, in saying, "do not go beyond what is written," was not teaching sola scriptura. If he had, he would have been advocating one of four principles, which are inconsistent with the rest of his theology: (1) Accept as authoritative only the Old Testament writings; (2) accept as authoritative only the Old Testament writings and the New Testament writings penned as of the date Paul wrote 1 Corinthians (circa A.D. 56); (3) accept as authoritative orally transmitted doctrine only until it has been reduced to writing (scripture) and only while the apostles are alive, then disregard all oral tradition and adhere only to what is written; or (4) the most extreme position, accept as authoritative only doctrine that has been reduced to writing.

I wonder what all those people who were put to the sword during that "phase" hundreds of years ago about Catholicism today. After all, you may claim you "grew out" of it, but your link to Jesus is in fact through that corrupt and violent phase.

As are the Muslims linked to the violence of the Moors. And let's not forget the Bhagadvad Gita was about a violent battle. Arjuna was exhorted to do what was his duty according to his station in life. The Crusaders were also doing what they believed was right. We know now that it wasn't right. The extremists Muslims also sincerely believe that what they are doing is right.

*cough* *cough* Are you kidding me? Catholics *actively* seek converts. They regard it as their sacred duty. In India they offer economic inducements to those who are willing to abandon their own non-Christian religion.

Show me.

Funny, but that's not what Jesus (John 14:6) said:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Jesus never said he was the only way. In John 14:6 we read, ”I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father except through me.” In the original Greek version of this scripture, the word for “comes” is erchetai and it is very present tense meaning it does not apply to all people for all time. This verse applied only to those people Jesus was talking to at that time. In the Aramaic Bible, Jesus’ own language, the word for “I” in this scripture is ena-ena or I-I. The meaning is not the same as ena which is an individual “I.” Ena-ena is a cosmic “I” or I AM THAT I AM (Ex. 3:13 -14). In another scripture, Jesus tells us that we make a mistake if we think he is good, “Why do you call me good?” ‘Jesus answered.’ “No one is good - except God alone.” (Luke 18:19). And again: “By myself I can do nothing.” (John 5:30). The way to reconcile “I am the way...” And “Don’t call me good...” is to understand that it is the I AM (ena-ena) that is talking in John 14:6. The I AM is bigger than Jesus in the same way that all the water on this earth is more than any individual lake. By analogy, Jesus, Buddha and Krishna are lakes filled with the one living I AM. In another scripture, Jesus clearly says the only requirement for attaining eternal life is loving God and loving our neighbor:Luke 10:25-28 “On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. ‘Teacher,’ he asked, ‘what must I do to inherit eternal life?’ ‘What is written in the Law?’ he replied. ‘How do you read it?’ He answered: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ ‘You have answered correctly,’ Jesus replied. ‘Do this and you will live.'" If believing in Jesus were necessary to attain eternal life, Jesus would have been guilty of lying to the temple official in this scripture. Not a single time did Jesus ever warn us about other religions. Rather, he said, “And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.” (Luke 9:49-50).

error0ma.jpg

It makes me wonder what kind of society in-grains such narrow and intolerant religious thinking...

From these statements it is no wonder that religious societies today have sectarian infighting, and appear to be ready to implode.

Narrow sectarian religion like you have expressed here is very different than many western catholics uphold (the cosmic universal christ).

Infact Raghu, the fundamentalists and protestants often have a hard time with the liberal and mystical catholic views - some fanatics even calling it the devil!:rolleyes:

Thanks Skippy!

Two months ago I was in a Second Life...some christian meeting. They were advocating this Sola Scriptura...

I went to the meeting to try and learn what they taught. Unfortunately all they talked about was how woeful catholic doctrine is.

That's all they talked about...so I did not let on my hindu feelings. For I did not wish to feel condemned by their elite religious thinking.

Raghu, I recall well, last year when I wished everyone here at Audarya a merry xmas...and you cracked the stinks...accusing me of being biased in my considerations in offering that good will.

Actually I want to thank you for that...it was the final page in my understanding how 'pathetic' things can get. And what attitudes I have no time for any longer...whether they be christian, hare krsna, or atheist.

By the way Raghu, you should try Second Life, there is a philosophy house where all they do is condemn opposing thoughts, especially religion. You may find it fun.

cheers

ps. one of my neighbours is a full time minister teaching this Sola Scriptura. These people will not even look me in the eye and say hello...it must be the eternal damnation thing:idea:.