IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sandhu.jp

Badhkesh in 12 th is good and auspicious.

Rate this topic

Dear Sandhu Ji,

Inauspicious, is the perfect word to match with my chart.

It's true as I've always been in troubles, but well educated. I am single now but seems that my personal life may not be so easy with health, career and married life seems to be a few and life long issues.

I have jupiter dasha running now and is ver painful and my next dasaha is saturn, I would like to know if my saturn dasha would favour me or would it be even painful.

Is there a dasha or a planet which is very strong in my chart??? I am exhausted........!!!

Thanks & Regards.

Dear parmod ji,

Please come up with specific Questions as it will be easier for me to answer and look for.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear Sandhu Ji,

Inauspicious, is the perfect word to match with my chart.

It's true as I've always been in troubles, but well educated. I am single now but seems that my personal life may not be so easy with health, career and married life seems to be a few and life long issues.

I have jupiter dasha running now and is ver painful and my next dasaha is saturn, I would like to know if my saturn dasha would favour me or would it be even painful.

Is there a dasha or a planet which is very strong in my chart??? I am exhausted........!!!

Thanks & Regards.

Dear,

A completely combust badhkesh is blessing of a sort, but once again its a genarlised statement,in some cases the combust malefic still gives the malefic results. So its kind of debateable depending on host of other factors.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear Sandhuji,

Many thanks for a thought-provoking reading on the badhakesh. Can I please ask you to elaborate on the impact of a completely combust badhakesh? Does it mean the native is safe?

Thanks again.