IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
paarsurrey

Jesus’ miracle – surviving death on the Cross

Rate this topic

Paarsurrey says:

I respect your faith; one could have any faith as a human being and I have no objection to that, I would only respect and love the man inside.

I would like to quote here from the KrishnaChrist Second Coming 1835-1908 that the accounts of the NTBible written by scribes are exaggerated; and I think it would be an interesting read for everybody here in the forum.

KrishnaChrist Second Coming 1835-1908 says:

Therefore, there is no doubt that Jesus was not crucified, i.e., he did not die on the Cross, for his personality did not deserve the underlying consequence of death on the Cross. Not having been crucified, he was spared the impure implications of a curse, and no doubt it also proves that he did not go to heaven, for going to heaven formed part of this whole scheme and was a consequence of the idea of his having been crucified.

Therefore, when it is proved that he was neither accursed, nor did he go to hell for three days, nor did he suffer death the other part of the scheme, namely, that he went to heaven, is proved to be wrong. On this point the Bible has more evidence which I proceed to state below. There is the statement of Jesus: ‘But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee’ (Matthew: chapter 26, verse 32).

This verse clearly shows that Jesus, after he had come out of the tomb, went to Galilee and not to heaven. Jesus’ words ‘After I am risen’ do not mean his rising up alive after he was dead; rather, as in the eyes of the Jews and the common people he had died on the Cross, he used words beforehand consistent with what they were to think of him in the future, and indeed, the man who was placed on the Cross, in whose hands and feet nails had been driven till he had fainted from pain, had become as good as dead; if such a man was saved from such a calamity and if he recovered his senses it would not be an exaggeration on his part to say that he had come to life again.

There is no doubt that after so much suffering, Jesus’ escape from death was a miracle; it was no ordinary event. But to think that he had died is wrong. It is true that in the books of the New Testament words of this kind occur, but this is a mistake of the writers of those books, just as they had committed mistakes in recording several other historical events. Commentators who have made researches into these books admit that the books of the New Testament have two parts: (1) the spiritual instruction received by the disciples from Jesus (peace be on him) which is the essence of the teachings of the Gospel; (2) historical events — like the genealogy of Jesus; his arrest and his being beaten; the existence in his time of a miraculous pond, etc.

These, the writers recorded by themselves; they were not revealed; rather, they were set down in accordance with the writer’s own ideas. In some places there are undue exaggerations, as where it is stated that if all the miracles and works of Jesus were recorded in books, the earth would not be able to accommodate these books. How exaggerated is this statement!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paarsurrey says:

Needless to state that Jesus after escaping death on the Cross, migrated from that cruel country , persecuting a truthful Divine Guide, to Kashmir and he died a natural and peaceful death there and is buried in a tomb at Mohallah Khanyar, Sirinagar, Kashmir.

Jesus did in fact come to India which is indepedently verifiable from the Hindu/Buddhistic/Muslim sources. One such article can be viewed: Salivahana-an Indian ancient king meets Jesus the Messiah : http://www.salagram.net/Jesus-Went-To-India.htm: http://www.krishna.com., jtcd@xtra.co.nz jtcd@xtra.co.nz

Thanks

Jesus did in fact come to India which is indepedently verifiable from the Hindu/Buddhistic/Muslim sources.

This is being discussed by archaeologists, historians, theologians for years.

Upshot, there's no reasonable proof for this theory. It is all based upon speculations and rumors.

Paarsurrey says:

Needless to state that Jesus after escaping death on the Cross, migrated from that cruel country , persecuting a truthful Divine Guide, to Kashmir and he died a natural and peaceful death there and is buried in a tomb at Mohallah Khanyar, Sirinagar, Kashmir.

Jesus did in fact come to India which is indepedently verifiable from the Hindu/Buddhistic/Muslim sources. One such article can be viewed: Salivahana-an Indian ancient king meets Jesus the Messiah : http://www.salagram.net/Jesus-Went-To-India.htm: http://www.krishna.com., jtcd@xtra.co.nz jtcd@xtra.co.nz

Thanks

Why did he choose Kashmir ? Why not Mecca ? Who were living in Mecca those days ? barbarians ?

Anyway do us a favour, there are no. of hippies here, take them off our hands & convert them to islam. :pray:

Om shanti,

I don't understand what is the relevance of where jesus died all that matter's is what he said

MATHEW

chap 7

enter ye in straught gate;for wide is the gate and broad is the way

that leadth to destruction;and many there be which go in it.

because straight is the gate and narrow is the way which leadth unto life

and few there be find it.

Which gate is he talking about wat destruction(present kaliyug)

The narrow gate is that of heaven (SWARG) it's not 123837348282 light years from earth:P

It will be reestablished on earth .

Only people who have the values (sanskars )of the golden age .(heaven)