IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sahana

Marriages of GODS

Rate this topic

oh !! but i thought that it was a very personal bias,otherwise why would you drag in speculations relating to my religion and age from a different thread ?

You Pmd me about your age .

Your bitter and fiery response rubbishing the claims of Sri p.n. oak makes things suspicious and my suspicion was confirmed after your posts which were copy pasted from muslim sites.

As demonstrated earlier in my posts interpretations of the hymns( posted straight from hate sites) was malicious and without any basis and also some hyms doesn't exist at all.

1) Regarding Yama & Yami

SB 6.6.40:

Samjna, the wife of Vivasvan, the sun-god, gave birth to the Manu named Shraddhadeva, and the same fortunate wife also gave birth to the twins Yamaräja and the River Yamuna. Then Yami (Yamunia), while wandering on the earth in the form of a mare, gave birth to the Ashvini-kumaras.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2) Regarding sister/brother incest:

SB 4.8.2:

Another son of Lord Brahma was Irreligion, whose wife’s name was Falsity. From their combination were born two demons named Dambha, or Bluffing, and Maya, or Cheating. These two demons were taken by a demon named Nirati, who had no children.

PURPORT

It is understood herein that Adharma, Irreligion, was also a son of Brahmä, and he married his sister Mrsha. This is the beginning of sex life between brother and sister.

This unnatural combination of sex life can be possible in human society only where there is Adharma, or Irreligion. It is understood that in the beginning of creation Brahma created not only saintly sons like Sanaka, Sanatana and Narada but also demonic offspring like Nirati, Adharma, Dambha and Falsity.

Everything was created by Brahma in the beginning. Regarding Narada, it is understood that because his previous life was very pious and his association very good, he was born as Narada. Others were also born in their own capacities, according to their backgrounds.

The law of karma continues birth after birth, and when there is a new creation, the same karma comes back with the living entities. They are born in different capacities according to karma even though their father is originally Brahmä, who is the exalted qualitative incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[see attachment of family-tree excerpt --it shows some of Lord Brahma's Last/Youngest Children along with shloka verse numbers --albeit this is not a very legible copy]

post-9826-138274056527_thumb.jpg

1) Regarding Yama & Yami

SB 6.6.40:

Samjna, the wife of Vivasvan, the sun-god, gave birth to the Manu named Shraddhadeva, and the same fortunate wife also gave birth to the twins Yamaräja and the River Yamuna. Then Yami (Yamunia), while wandering on the earth in the form of a mare, gave birth to the Ashvini-kumaras.

How did she get pregnant?