IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anuradha

What does it show

Rate this topic

Sirs,

In a birth chart the planets' locations are shown in degrees against which are also shown the Rasi lord,then the star lord and also two more sub lords.

One for instance: Lagna : 115 :55 :22-Alsesha3- Moon-Mer-Rah-Moon

Sun:195:18:56-Swati3 -Ven-Rah-Ven-Ven

Can the two more sub-lords & their significance be explained,please.

Regards,

Dear Anuradha,

To begin with I would like to know what software you are using.

If it is JHora - then what view are you looking at?

JHora has different views (Right click) in the Basic info tab.

The definition of these sublords should be displayed on the column header.

Classic72

classic72 ji,

I have not used jhora until now for not knowing how to utilise the software.

You may help in this regard.

But I have birth chart of a boy where I find the table below in which under KP Pointer 4 planets are shown.The first one(Ven) is the lord of the house(Tula) and the second(Rah),The Star lord.I would like to have the clarification on the 3rd & 4th ones shown as to what do they signify.

<TABLE id=DataGrid1 title="You may click Back button of the Browser to return to the the Form Page" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #deba84 1px; BORDER-TOP: #deba84 1px; Z-INDEX: 102; BORDER-LEFT: #deba84 1px; WIDTH: 650px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #deba84 1px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #deba84" borderColor=#deba84 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=3 rules=all border=1><TBODY><TR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: white; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #a55129"><TD>Planet</TD><TD>Longitude</TD><TD>Star</TD><TD>Pada</TD><TD>KP Pointer</TD><TD>House</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Sun</TD><TD>15° Li 18' 56.9897"</TD><TD>Swati </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Ven-Rah-Ven-Ven</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>29° Vi 26' 25.6728"</TD><TD>Chitra </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mer-Mar-Sat-Rah</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Venus</TD><TD>28° Le 51' 19.6743"</TD><TD>Utra Phalguni</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sun-Sun-Mar-Mer</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Moon</TD><TD>21° Vi 2' 17.7086"</TD><TD>Hastha </TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Mer-Moo-Ven-Moo</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Mars</TD><TD>9° Ge 5' 10.2929"</TD><TD>Ardhra</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mer-Rah-Jup-Sat</TD><TD>11</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Jupiter (Retro.)</TD><TD>23° Pi 45' 57.7514"</TD><TD>Revati</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Jup-Mer-Mar-Mer</TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Saturn</TD><TD>9° Cn 23' 38.94"</TD><TD>Pushya</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Moo-Sat-Ven-Jup</TD><TD>12</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Uranus</TD><TD>9° Li 46' 16.8497"</TD><TD>Swati </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ven-Rah-Jup-Ven</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Neptune</TD><TD>16° Sc 54' 51.9336"</TD><TD>Jyeshta</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mar-Mer-Mer-Mer</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Pluto</TD><TD>16° Vi 49' 51.3204"</TD><TD>Hastha </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mer-Moo-Sat-Sun</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Rahu</TD><TD>29° Li 1' 40.547"</TD><TD>Vishakha</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Ven-Jup-Sun-Jup</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Ketu</TD><TD>29° Ar 1' 40.547"</TD><TD>Krittika</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mar-Sun-Mar-Ven</TD><TD>10</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Lagna</TD><TD>25° Cn 55' 22.2734"</TD><TD>Aslesha</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Moo-Mer-Rah-Moo</TD><TD>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am sue you will be able to guide,sir.

Regards,

Anuradha

Dear sir,

Some how my below thread seems to have escaped your attention for guidance.

Will you please check,Sir

Regards,

Anuradha

classic72 ji,

I have not used jhora until now for not knowing how to utilise the software.

You may help in this regard.

But I have birth chart of a boy where I find the table below in which under KP Pointer 4 planets are shown.The first one(Ven) is the lord of the house(Tula) and the second(Rah),The Star lord.I would like to have the clarification on the 3rd & 4th ones shown as to what do they signify.

<TABLE id=DataGrid1 title="You may click Back button of the Browser to return to the the Form Page" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #deba84 1px; BORDER-TOP: #deba84 1px; Z-INDEX: 102; BORDER-LEFT: #deba84 1px; WIDTH: 650px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #deba84 1px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #deba84" borderColor=#deba84 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=3 rules=all border=1><TBODY><TR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: white; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #a55129"><TD>Planet</TD><TD>Longitude</TD><TD>Star</TD><TD>Pada</TD><TD>KP Pointer</TD><TD>House</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Sun</TD><TD>15° Li 18' 56.9897"</TD><TD>Swati </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Ven-Rah-Ven-Ven</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>29° Vi 26' 25.6728"</TD><TD>Chitra </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mer-Mar-Sat-Rah</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Venus</TD><TD>28° Le 51' 19.6743"</TD><TD>Utra Phalguni</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sun-Sun-Mar-Mer</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Moon</TD><TD>21° Vi 2' 17.7086"</TD><TD>Hastha </TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Mer-Moo-Ven-Moo</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Mars</TD><TD>9° Ge 5' 10.2929"</TD><TD>Ardhra</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mer-Rah-Jup-Sat</TD><TD>11</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Jupiter (Retro.)</TD><TD>23° Pi 45' 57.7514"</TD><TD>Revati</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Jup-Mer-Mar-Mer</TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Saturn</TD><TD>9° Cn 23' 38.94"</TD><TD>Pushya</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Moo-Sat-Ven-Jup</TD><TD>12</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Uranus</TD><TD>9° Li 46' 16.8497"</TD><TD>Swati </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ven-Rah-Jup-Ven</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Neptune</TD><TD>16° Sc 54' 51.9336"</TD><TD>Jyeshta</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mar-Mer-Mer-Mer</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Pluto</TD><TD>16° Vi 49' 51.3204"</TD><TD>Hastha </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mer-Moo-Sat-Sun</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Rahu</TD><TD>29° Li 1' 40.547"</TD><TD>Vishakha</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Ven-Jup-Sun-Jup</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Ketu</TD><TD>29° Ar 1' 40.547"</TD><TD>Krittika</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mar-Sun-Mar-Ven</TD><TD>10</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #8c4510; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff7e7"><TD>Lagna</TD><TD>25° Cn 55' 22.2734"</TD><TD>Aslesha</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Moo-Mer-Rah-Moo</TD><TD>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am sue you will be able to guide,sir.

Regards,

Anuradha

Dear sir,

Some how my below thread seems to have escaped your attention for guidance.

Will you please check,Sir

Regards,:pray:

Anuradha

Can any expert gurujis throw some light on this?Please spare a few minutes.

Regards,:pray:

Anuradha

Dear Anuradha,

Please accept my apologies for not responding to this. Just getting flooded with requests.

Well to begin with my knowledge of KP Krishnamurthi Padhati is very minimal. I am just responding to show you some directions for your answers. Experts in KP - please feel free to step in and correct me.

I typed sub lord in KP on google and found a website that displayed the lord and sub lord of planets/points placed in different degrees of the zodiac.

These four lords are basically 4th level lordships based on where the placement of planets.

I am not sure whether external links are allowed here - so I am refraining from it.

For example - for each nakshatra lord is subdivided for all planets to be included proportionally - just like the time periods in Vimshottari dasa - Maha Dasa and Antardasa and Pratyantardasha and Sookshmantara dasa and so on.

The progression seems to be just like Vimshottari - Ketu/Venus/Sun/Moon/Mars/Rahu/Jup/Sat/Merc within each major planet.

So these 4 levels are the sub lords at these levels.

So there is Ketu as the Nakshatra lord and based on the planet placement sub lord is also Ketu, Venus . . .. The same continues.

As again this is my inference based on a two minute google search - KP experts please feel free . . .

Hopefully my explanation is helpful here.

Classic72