IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
soumitag

Marriage delay due to Shani problem

Rate this topic

Hi,

I heard that I have kantaka shani in my chart now for which my marriage is getting delayed...

Can you please help me!!

I really want to know when I will get married and will it be love/arranged...

I actually like a guy but his parents are not aggreeing...

Please see my details:

DOB 4th july 1982

Time 08:26 am

Place BHubaneswar, Orissa, India

Thanks,

Mini

Hi Raj,

Thank you so much for your quick response but are there no chances of marriage next year 2009? Also I was wondering what kind of serious problems are you referring to? We both actually had a kundli matching where my uncle said that we have an ego clash for 6 yrs around the age of 35 years but otherwise life will be good...

Do you think hes wrong? Any remedy you can think of?

Thanks,

Mini

Dear Mini,

7th house is the house of marriage in the natal chart. You have Rahu in the 7th house which is karaka of extreme/abroad/anything far away from the birth place. This means the partner would be from somewhere far away from your birth place, or this nuptial bond will take you some far off place.

Lord of 7th house is Mercury and it is in the 12th house, which is the house of loss. In my humble opinion, you should consider each and every aspect of a bond or partnership before getting into it. There is a possibility of enemity or ego problems.

Most importantly you are running Jupiter (which is retro in 6th house being a malefic, will either get you into financial debts or will attract enemies or simply make things worse for you) along with Mercury. I believe you would get married while Mercury AD runs till somewhere in 2010.

Sharmaji is an eminent astrologer in the forum, and you should consider his advice.

wbr

Ayush

P.S. - My knowledge in astrology is limited, and I'm open for correction.

Hi Raj,

Thank you so much for your quick response but are there no chances of marriage next year 2009?

Had there been any, as per my understanding, I think I would have mentioned. But you must try yourself the Best; b'cause the Role of Karma is Much Much Superior and also because Astrologers are also valnerable to make a mistake.

Also I was wondering what kind of serious problems are you referring to?

Relationship problems which means trouble in your relationships with your husband and in-laws.

We both actually had a kundli matching where my uncle said that we have an ego clash for 6 yrs around the age of 35 years but otherwise life will be good...

Do you think hes wrong?

No, I think your Uncle is correct and that is what I have mentioned in my message, if you can find it. If you so think that having an Ego Clash during first 6 years of a Marital Bond is no big Deal; you may trying entering into a relationship.

Any remedy you can think of?

I will let you know after thinking. :)

Thanks,

Thanks

Mini

Thanks Raj...

I am just worried as we are facing a lot of obstacles especially from his family side.. So I was just wondering if I will even get married to him...

Probably thats why I am being so defensive :)

Thanks for your help!!

Well, Astrology do not and can not control one's Deeds; and actually, it is the real Big Thing about life.

The appropriate questions should be like,

"Whether this should be taken up or otherwise?"

in stead of giving up the identity like,

"Whether I will be able to do that or otherwise?"

As far as, capability of Human Life is concerned, it is far beyond the reach of any science including Astrology; any thing can be achieved and any deed can be performed even without looking for astrological aspect.

It is the result of our Deeds, which is to be faced and because of which Astrology much be taken into consideration that whether we will be able and whether we are ready to face the consequences of our deeds.

Sharma ji,

Can you kindly help? Is there a near possibility of this girl getting married?

DOB:30-08-1977 / Time: 07-04 AM /Place : Chennai

Longitude 080:14:48:E Lattitude 013:04:N

Regards,

Anuradha

Sharma ji,

Can you kindly help? Is there a near possibility of this girl getting married?

DOB:30-08-1977 / Time: 07-04 AM /Place : Chennai

Longitude 080:14:48:E Lattitude 013:04:N

Regards,

Anuradha

As per my understanding of astrology, your daughter is likely to be blessed with marriage in the year 2011.