IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
glassfairy

mantra siddhi

Rate this topic

i am not agree amount you are quoting .. i have seen ppl spent their whole life even then didnt get siddhi.. dear this is purely her wish and your devotion and love for her which can make her bless you she is not bound to counting of NO.. so do japa with belive and full devotion..

regard

jai Mata Ki,

i agree with amitpuri20 devotion and love for Mata need for siddhi.

can any one tell me proper ways of doing jaap(mantra jaap).because i not aware the proper ways o doing jaap/puja o Mata Rani.i want to do jaap in a proper ways to get Mata Rani ashirwad.....as they always give all of us her love and ashirwaad.

jai Mata Ki,

abhishek bansal

Delhi.

can any tell me how many times shud a durga mantra be recited to gets its siddhi?

Namaste !

The normal procedure as I understand is

1. Japa- as many syllables in the mantra into 100000. So if you are using the navakshari(9 syllabled), it is 9 x 100000 times. If Shiva panchakshari(5 syllables) it is 5 x 100000= 500000 times.

2. Purascharana- or oblations into the fire - 1/10 of the above- so in this case 90000 times.

3. feeding of the poor, the spiritually blessed etc..

This is just the basic. Your Guru may reveal to you many other ways to do this. Also if you read classics like mantra mahodhadhi, mantra maharnava etc, they would give you much more information on what to do if it does not work the first time around. In the end it really is up to Her and when She will awaken in 'us'.

Jaya Devi Durge.

Sri Gurubhyon Namaha

For any mantra to be sucessful, the source from where it has come should be good, i mean a competent guru would be able to guide you , this is not to discourage you, but to let you know that any form of Shakti sadhana needs to have a competent guru who needs to give the diksha, and why should you be interested in siddhi of the mantra, the aim should be to attain oneness with the supreme parabrahman, holy mother, siddhis just tend to deviate you away from the final path, if at all you were to get siddhis, my sincire advise is to give them away through proper vedic process

Sri Kamakshi