IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
HARRY

On U.S. election. Srila Prabhupada - 'Why shall I give this nonsense person my vote?

Rate this topic

Good points, but which one is the better choice, the cow killer, well they will both support that, or the pro-abortionist?

140apw2.jpg

This book by Richard Thompson might answer your questions.

You are talking in double tongue. With Vaishnavite members you talk Krishna bhakti. With a mavavadi you support in mayavada. Are You a Vishnava or a Mayavadi, pretending to be a Vishnava to disgrace Vaishnava dharma?

Whats your problem if a person is trying to evolve? Its just that you didnt get his point. He finds Krishna in all. Now tell me 'Is this Duality or Mayavada?', has it got to do anything with the tags Vaishnavite or something else. With regret I should say that it just shows your narrow bent of mind.

If you are a Vaishnava you should not hear even mayavada let alone actively adopting it and propagating it.

One more idiot joins the 'Happy Hippie Club'.

Welcome :P

Mr/Ms Bija,

You are talking in double tongue. With Vaishnavite members you talk ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Krishna</st1:place> bhakti. With a mavavadi you support in mayavada. Are You a Vishnava or a Mayavadi, pretending to be a Vishnava to disgrace Vaishnava dharma? .

If you are a Vaishnava you should not hear even mayavada let alone actively adopting it and propagating it.

Krishna Prem

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

The best I can say, He [bija] is not a stupid like you.

He sees every doctrine as a part of the whole. That's why He is the Key Embassador of "Unity in Diversity" in this Forum.

Whats your problem if a person is trying to evolve? Its just that you didnt get his point. He finds Krishna in all. Now tell me 'Is this Duality or Mayavada?', has it got to do anything with the tags Vaishnavite or something else. With regret I should say that it just shows your narrow bent of mind.

See who came to his diffence. A advaidin ( mayavadai) . Am I not right about his rubbing shoulders with Mayavadis?

Is he tyrying to evolve? This is your notion of evolution? From Krishna bhakti to advida nonsense ? He is regressing .

Advida and Mayavada are anti-Vaishnavaite foolish dogmas. I dont have to educate you about it . There are enough Vaishnavas posted enough material on this. Go and read them. Learn what is Vaishnava Dharma is all about. You will know that what I have said has everything to do with Vaishnava Dharma.

Krishna Prem

This is called possessing a Crystal Clear mind.

Thanks Srikanth. Though you are not from the same school of thought, you have taught us complete high thinking.

Ok KrishaPremiji... you are new here...I'll start by presenting you all my apology for my bad but merited words.

Next, I'll welcome you in this Forum.

Last but not the Least... may you learn something from each and every school of thoughts.

You are lucky... each one here are masters in their domain.

The best I can say, He [bija] is not a stupid like you.

He sees every doctrine as a part of the whole. That's why He is the Key Embassador of "Unity in Diversity" in this Forum.

See once again who came to his defence. You are not an Here Krishna follower either. You cannot be a Vaishnava with your anti ISKCON views.

I dont need a certificate of my intlegence from am stupids who knows nothing of pure Vaishnava path, and come here to create confusion calling themselves Vaishnavas.

Krishna Prem

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hatre Hare

Ok KrishaPremiji... you are new here...I'll start by presenting you all my apology for my bad but merited words.

Next, I'll welcome you in this Forum.

Last but not the Least... may you learn something from each and every school of thoughts.

You are lucky... each one here are masters in their domain.

Thanks for the polite invitation.

But sory. I have not come here to learn from every school of thought. I have my Vaishnava school and my Guru. I will learn from that authentic School and Guru.

Krishna Prem

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Here Here

One more idiot joins the 'Happy Hippie Club'.

Welcome :P

One more Maya vadi idiot fooling around with a deceptive Krishna picture along with and a let out mayavada slogan; Sarvam Brahma mayam .

Krishna Prem

Thanks for the polite invitation.

But sory. I have not come here to learn from every school of thought. I have my Vaishnava school and my Guru. I will learn from that authentic School and Guru.

Krishna Prem

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Here Here

Good keep it up. Then tell me, what's your purpose of being here, apart from resons like : it's a democratic forum..I'm free to do whatever I like and other stereotype/ parrottype answers.

Good keep it up. Then tell me, what's your purpose of being here, apart from resons like : it's a democratic forum..I'm free to do whatever I like and other stereotype/ parrottype answers.

To engage in sat-sang with Pure Vaishnavites.

To represent pure Vaishnava dharma to those who are seeking but being misguided.

Krishna Prem

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Hare Hare

To engage in sat-sang with Pure Vaishnavites.

To represent pure Vaishnava dharma to those who are seeking but being misguided.

Krishna Prem

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Hare Hare

I'll give you one advice..may be you don't know much about the various features that this Forum has... but there is one which is really useful. It's called "Ignore List."

Put all the non Pure Vaishnavites in that List... you'll be happy and the non Pure Vaishnavites also will be happy.

Put me in your list first.

One more Maya vadi idiot fooling around with a deceptive Krishna picture along with and a let out mayavada slogan; Sarvam Brahma mayam.

lol....honestly I don't even know what's mayavad, I'm a hindu, and YOU,stay away from our Krishna.

btw my father is a Vairagi & mother a Gaudiya Vaishnav & her ancestors had migrated from Bangladesh a couple of centuries back. ;)

lol....honestly I don't even know what's mayavad, I'm a hindu, and YOU,stay away from our Krishna.

btw my father is a Vairagi & mother a Gaudiya Vaishnav & her ancestors had migrated from Bangladesh a couple of centuries back. ;)

Anything and everything goes under the banner of Hindu. All sorts of demigods and even antigods ( example , tantra) are worshiped under this banner.

What your Your father and mother were will not make you anything - least a Vaishnava. What are you is important. Moreover claiming to be Gaudiya Vishna is different from living that system in its purity. I see a lot of people claiming to be Vaishnavas in this very forum and preaching and practicing outright non Vaishnavite and Anti Vaishnavite dogmas. This Pseudo Vaishnavas are worse than the clearly declared Non Vaishnavas. Atleast declared Non -Vaishnavas dont misguide people and curropt the Vaishnava path. One can identify them and avoid them . But the Pseudo Vaishnavas are a curse to Vaishnava path . They corrupt Vaishnava Dharma and misguide innocent seekers.

Being a Pseudo Vaishnava it is YOU who should stay away from our Krishna.

Krishna Prem

See who came to his diffence. A advaidin ( mayavadai) . Am I not right about his rubbing shoulders with Mayavadis?

Is he tyrying to evolve? This is your notion of evolution? From Krishna bhakti to advida nonsense ? He is regressing .

It is the same nonsense(what you say) was taught by Krishna to Uddhav. Accept it.

Advida and Mayavada are anti-Vaishnavaite foolish dogmas. I dont have to educate you about it .

Instead of saying so, just say, you dont know anything about Advaita.

There are enough Vaishnavas posted enough material on this. Go and read them. Learn what is Vaishnava Dharma is all about. You will know that what I have said has everything to do with Vaishnava Dharma.

Tell me, who formulated your so called "Vaishnava Dharma". You people put yourself a border around you and call it Vaishnava Dharma. Do you know who is the greatest Vaishnava? It is Lord Shiva and guys like you keep loading tons of anti-Shiva material (thanks to the highest contributor Bhaktjan). What can a Vaishnava know without knowing himself first?

Vaishnavism is all about setting your belief on Vishnu and not being Anti-XYZ. Such attitude of selected Vaishnavas are killing true Vaishnavism. This also holds good in case of Shaivism. And, if you really want a lesson or two about Advaita and oblivion of yourself, many of us are ready to make you realize who you are. If you are happy with your aggesive pampering, so be it.

.......Being a Pseudo Vaishnava it is YOU who should stay away from our Krishna....

Is this what your seers taught you? My Krishna. His Krishna, Your Krishna, Our Krishna etc., man... if yes, bring your Guru first to this forum. I think his lessons are incomplete. If No, you are undeserved to be calling yourself a Vaishnava. Understand the meaning of 'Sarva deva Namaskara, Keshavam prati Gachchati'

Krishna Prem, you are a classic example of why people in general think in a -ve way Vaishnavism.

But I suppose you've just learnt something from this Doctrine and just like One of our friend was saying about Mandir educated people; I suppose you are among one of them...

So that Zeal is still in you... You are a diamond my Friend but in its natural crude form...

With some nice polishing by the grace of time and your presence in this Forum and with the expertise of great Jewelers down here.. you'll become a fine Diamond.

Ok insolent.. start learning your lesson from now.

It is the same nonsense(what you say) was taught by Krishna to Uddhav. Accept it.

Instead of saying so, just say, you dont know anything about Advaita.

Let me clarify one point. I have no problem with clearly declared Mayavadi like you. People can identyfy who you are realy and stay away from you. It is fair enough. (Declared open Devil is not much of a danger).My problem is wirth those deceptive devils : Pseudo Vishnavites who claiming to be Vaisnavites and acting against the Vaishnava Dharma.This is most dangerous evil.

Tell me, who formulated your so called "Vaishnava Dharma". You people put yourself a border around you and call it Vaishnava Dharma. Do you know who is the greatest Vaishnava? It is Lord Shiva and guys like you keep loading tons of anti-Shiva material (thanks to the highest contributor Bhaktjan). What can a Vaishnava know without knowing himself first?

I agree with you on Siva being a Vishnava . No disaggrement on that. I suppose this is what Baktjanji is also Saying.Baktjan is a fine and pure Vaishnavite as per my Judgement, unlike many of your other Pseudo Vaishnavite friends.

And, if you really want a lesson or two about Advaita and oblivion of yourself, many of us are ready to make you realize who you are. If you are happy with your aggesive pampering, so be it.

No Thanks . I dont want to hear Maya Vada. That is a sin and I will avoid that. There is my guru to make me realise. And My Krishna is certainly there for it. I dont need a Mayavadi to attempt that on me. I avoid Mayavadis like plague and All Vaishnavites are required to do that.

Krishna Prem

Good points, great post!

Lovely Krishna. Beautiful. Thanks for the pictures Suichandra.

Krishna Prem

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.

Krishna Prem, you are a classic example of why people in general think in a -ve way Vaishnavism.

But I suppose you've just learnt something from this Doctrine and just like One of our friend was saying about Mandir educated people; I suppose you are among one of them...

So that Zeal is still in you... You are a diamond my Friend but in its natural crude form...

With some nice polishing by the grace of time and your presence in this Forum and with the expertise of great Jewelers down here.. you'll become a fine Diamond.

Ok insolent.. start learning your lesson from now.

You could recognise the merit in my view. There is still some sense left in you in spite of your association with your Mayavadi friends. Credit goes to your Krishna Bakti. Rather than advicing me to regress, my suggestion to you is get out of all your bad association with Mayavadi friends and seek Pure Vaishnavite Sat - Sang before you are completely destroted. Live Pure Vaishnava path. Because of your Krishna bhakti there is still hope for you.

Krishna Prem

You could recognise the merit in my view. There is still some sense left in you in spite of your association with your Mayavadi friends. Cridit goes to your Krishna Bakti. Rather than advicing me to regress, my suggestion to you is get out of all your bad association with Mayavadi friends and seek Pure Vaishnavite Sat - Sang before you are completely destroted. Live Pure Vaishnava path. Because of your Krishna bhakti there is still hope for you.

Krishna Prem

Thanks for your Advice Krishna Prem.

I prefer million times the association of Non-Vaishnavas who understand universality rather than Krishna Bhakta opposing Universality.

I'm touched for your concern about me being doomed.

But No Man is doomed eternally.. everyone gets the chance for redemption, even Adolf Hitler.

If Mukti is not written in this birth for me.. then I would say:

"Mein apne maan kaa meil dho na saka, ye jivan tera ho naa saka."... addressed to Hari.

One is one's own architect of dissolution or elevation... there is no one to blame except oneself.

Little by little I'll make you learn Vaishnavism AS IT IS.

You are right.. for your stage keep your Pure Vaishnava Sat-Sang...

I've already crossed that Stage... I like to walk freely now without any fear of downfall... by Hari's Grace with no Arrogance and Pride.

Buddy, How can you expect to work for the whole community regardless if one is a sinner, a pious, a man, a woman, a Vaishnava, a non-Vaishnava..et al, if you'll keep hiding with your likes.

Is that Universality, is it What Krishna taught?

Association means seeking guidance and in turn adopting the ideas of others...

Till you are learning it's good practice to have nice association.. when academics are over.. then Time to work selflessly like Gandhi et al.. THAT IS CALLED Bhakti. Time to come in the Battle Field.

Thanks for your Advice Krishna Prem.

I prefer million times the association of Non-Vaishnavas who understand universality rather than Krishna Bhakta opposing Universality.

What Universality You are talking about? Maya Vada, Secularism, Rational Cow slaughter idealogy? You can keep that sort of Company.I would avoid all that.

I'm touched for your concern about me being doomed.

But No Man is doomed eternally.. everyone gets the chance for redemption, even Adolf Hitler.

Even a Worm is redemed finally I suppose. If you chose to be a worm, I will have nothing to say on it, as it is your free choice.

If Mukti is not written in this birth for me.. then I would say:

"Mein apne maan kaa meil dho na saka, ye jivan tera ho naa saka."... addressed to Hari.

One is one's own architect of dissolution or elevation... there is no one to blame except oneself.

True. Blame yourself for the consequence then .

Little by little I'll make you learn Vaishnavism AS IT IS.

I have an Authentic guru from an esteemed authentic Vaishnavite tradition.I prefer to learn Vaishnava Dharma from that tradition. i dont intent to learn it from Pseudo Vaishnavas.

You are right.. for your stage keep your Pure Vaishnava Sat-Sang...

I've already crossed that Stage... I like to walk freely now without any fear of downfall... by Hari's Grace with no Arrogance and Pride.

No one is crossed any stage. Even great saints have fallen with this sott of arogant over confidence. We are jeevas, not God. We all the time need the company and guidence of good souls.

Buddy, How can you expect to work for the whole community regardless if one is a sinner, a pious, a man, a woman, a Vaishnava, a non-Vaishnava..et al, if you'll keep hiding with your likes.

I can only reprersent and embody the pure Vaishnava path in my life before preaching or working for the community. That is the valid way to work. Otherwise if I compromise my principles, as you have done, I will gain friends and followers, and gather a croud. But for what purpose?

Is that Universality, is it What Krishna taught?

What kind of universality? an association of cow sloutters, terrerists, atheist, mayavadis, krishna hatters?

I would rather not have that kind of Universality.For Me Universality means A world full of Pure Vaishnavite people - Krishna conscious souls. There cannot be any compromise on this.

Association means seeking guidance and in turn adopting the ideas of others...

Am I to seek guidance and Adopt the ideas of Cow slaughters, mayavadis, Krishnahaters , Terrerists? Please! if you are not capable of guiding atleast dont misguide for Krishna's sake.

Till you are learning it's good practice to have nice association.. when academics are over.. then Time to work selflessly like Gandhi et al.. THAT IS CALLED Bhakti. Time to come in the Battle Field.

I am already in the battle field. With in my limited capacity, I will destroy the false ideas of Pseudo Vaishnavism So that people are not confused and can have clear choice between pure Vaishnavism and non- Vaishnavism . The rest is left to their free will.

Krishna Prem