IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
RizohKavay

regarding getting pregnant

Rate this topic

<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 240pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="320"><col style="width: 48pt;" span="5" width="64"> <tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl24" colspan="2" style="height: 12.75pt; width: 96pt;" height="17" width="128">Namste guruji,</td> <td style="width: 48pt;" width="64">

</td> <td style="width: 48pt;" width="64">

</td> <td style="width: 48pt;" width="64">

</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl24" colspan="5" style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">my name is pooja and i am married to navjeet since 1-1/2 years.we trying hard for a child .i would like to know whether i will ever be able to</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl24" colspan="5" style="height: 12.75pt;" x:str="conceive or not. How get rid of problems in marriage life " height="17">conceive or not. How get rid of problems in marriage life </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl24" colspan="5" style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">pooja's dob-24/06/1983 timinning 6:40 pm</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl24" colspan="5" style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">navjeet's dob-18/02/1979 timinning 4: 45 to 5:00 Am approximate</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl24" style="height: 12.75pt;" x:str="thanx " height="17">thanx </td> <td>

</td> <td>

</td> <td>

</td> <td>

</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">

</td> <td>

</td> <td>

</td> <td>

</td> <td>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Dear Pooja,

Namaste.

I reviewed your chart and here are the answers to your query.

Analysis

In RASI - Scorpio Ascendant

Reviewing 5th house and 9th house matters for this query.

5L(Moon) and 9L(Jupiter R) are together in a trine which is very positive.

Venus as a nature benefic in 9H is welcome.

But Moon is debilitated and does not receive Neechabhanga (Mars in a dusthana and Venus in a trine).

These two are hemmed between Ketu and Sat.

Moon is still well supported by Jupiter and aspected by Merc.

In Navamsa - Pisces Ascendant

9th house has retrograde Sat and hemmed between Sun, Rahu and Mars.

Mars as the 2L,9L is very vital in this chart is in 8th which 12th from 9L

associated with Rahu.

Add to this Saturn and Merc are in trines to each.

In my limited experience I have found that when Venus and Mercury are in

mutual 6-8 or 2-12 there will be some miscarriages as well.

In Saptamsa

Scorpio Ascendant looking at the 9H has Jupiter retrograde,

hemmed by Rahu,Mars and Sat while the Moon is again debilitated

and does not receive Neechabhanga again (Venus, Mars in a dusthana)

Based on the position of 9L in Saptamsa - The first child would be a girl child. Moon as 5L, in Scorpio debilitated gives feminine child.

With all these negative and debilitation influences on the 9L Moon -

I still believe that Jupiter as the Karaka is still with strength to fight

the malefic influences.

It would be recommended to strengthen Jupiter with worship to a Guru form

or Dattretreya or Sadashiva. Prayer to any Guru form will strengthen Jupiter.

The Current Vimshottari dasa of Venus/Merc until 03 Aug 2009 is very conducive for childbirth and progeny.

The Bhoga of Venus to Merc falls in the 5H of children/progeny.Missing this the next strong positive is in your 28th year based on Sun's progression.

Please feel free to email me on this forum with any further questions or concerns about this.

With Best Wishes,

Classic72

Perform the following remedies and there are strong chances of having progenic bliss during the period between August 2009 to Sept 2010.

1. Donate utensils of China Clay or normal earthen clay in Temple/religious place on every Amawasya and Poornamashi till Feb 2009. Quantity has no issue.
  2. Wear red coral in right hand ring finger.

There may be some meek chances of conception with the aid of aforestated remedies during the period between 4 Oct 2008 to 19 Feb 2009. However, if possible, try to avoid conception till Feb 2009 as such the period from mid Feb 2009 to July 2009 may cause certain health problems which may not be much favorable for progenic health.