IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
yagna_narayana

Venkatdri Samamstanam brahmandam nasti kinchaka

Rate this topic

Venkatdri Samamstanam brahmandam nasti kinchaka, Venkateso samo deva na bhuto na bhavishyadi.

I have got this from one of the Religious magazines ( by Tirumala Tirupathi Devastanams). It means "There is no place on this earth equal in its sanctity to Tirumala (Venkatadri ) and there is no other God equal to Venkatesa".

So, what about other places? Srisailam, Kasi, Sri kalahasti,Madhura, Shirdi,Pandaripuram. Arent they as sanctic as Tirumala?

I dont know why such phrases are repeatedly found in our Vedas etc. These only bring in humans a feeling of differences between Gods. Humans are unable to realise God is only one because of these.

Sorry If i am insulting our Vedas. I get confused by these kind of Phrases.

This is a really good question. Thank you so much.

Why are the Holy Dhamas and it's Deity so glorified by the one-pointed devotees?

Here are some thoughts:

1/ The one-pointed devotees are seeing a very fine spiritual reality, beyond material vision. Their heart, their soul, everything fully absorbed in that divine samadhi.

2/ They wish to invite others. And they wish to enlighten other qualified candidates into that divine samadhi. Therefore they write.

3/ Such glorification in sastra is a vehicle to enter. It shows the esoteric cultivation (bhajan) necessary.

I am sure there are unlimited other reasons why compassion motivates the saints to write in such ways.

There is only apparent conflict, when we conditioned souls are still seeing from the relative plane, of conditioned experience.

For some reason, if we have conflict, we are not yet qualified to see the Non-dual Absolute Truth. The oneness we contrive will only be a shadow substance of Divine Oneness. So it seems we have to cultivate in this relative plane for some time, to gain the necessary qualification to see.

The first step (qualification) is sraddha (faith). We need to become free of doubts. This is spiritual cultivation, not material cultivation.