IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Paddykris

My Daughter's future

Rate this topic

I have a Daughter who is beautiful and full of life but I keep reading all these stuff about her future in horoscope sites that worry me a lot.Can some one please give me a brief overview of my daughter's future. Here are her birth details:

Name : Aditi

TOB : 9:03 a.m

DOB: May 19 2004

Place: Peoria,Illinois,USA

Thanks in Advance

Paddykris

but I keep reading all these stuff about her future in horoscope sites that worry me a lot..

Horoscope sites usually focus on what materially minded people want to hear, how to advance materially. For Vaishnavas this is of course just the opposite, what materialists consider as important is for Vaishnavas animalism.

When in case of Aditi her chart says, deva, spiritually inclined, 9th house in Pisces, Saturn in 12th house, seeking to engage in spiritual activity only, Mars and Venus in 12th house, no interest in mundane relationships, the karmi astrologer says, she will struggle hard to become a good animal, no doggish mentality etc. In other words, karmi astrologers cannot relate to spiritual horoscopes because they're themselves animals seeking for advancing animalism.

Since Aditi has house two in Lion and the ruler of house two, Sun, in Taurus, in conjunction with Moon, Moon trigon Ascendant and aspected by Jupiter, she will always have materially a save situation. And with Mercury in 10th house in trigon with Jupiter, planet of religion and auspiciousness, a very good intellect throughout her whole life. What do you want more?

2zqr3ma.jpg

Thanks you Sir,

I am not very well versed in Planetary positions and what they mean. Can you please explain in lay man terms.

Thanks in Advance

Thank you Madam for taking interest in spiritual Astrology.

Yes you're right a lot depends upon the decisions made by us, the parents, therefore we worry, what will happen with my child in future?

What an ex-gurukuli writes today, see below, also supports your point that parents are responsible, cannot shift the blame to some other cause.

Ganganam das, posted 10 October 2008

As many of us gurukulis are in our 30's and because of the low quality of education given in the gurukulas, university entrance was impossible. While ordinary karmis are having successful lives -- financial, emotional, and family stability -- every gurukuli I know is struggling day to day, have not attained the dreams of having what karmis consider even average success: family, a comfortable living situation, reliable vehicle, etc.

source: SUN

We all want only the best for our children but as you see above as soon there is no solid spiritual community where our children can unfold to full capacity in accordance with their God given potential and also can easily develop exemplary Krsna centered families with everything required, I saw many Vaishnava parents sending their children to High School and University.

Since you're asking this question what will happen in future, this question strongly depends upon what kind of education we are planning to provide for our children.

Coming to your question of putting things into lay man term, Aditi's chart says that she became your child with this aim of becoming fully Krishna conscious within this lifetime.

As soon you focus on this goal you will not require to understand Astrology in great detail but you will finally get full guidance from Krsna Himself who resides within our hearts, always ready to give us intelligence.

Thank you Sir,

I understand what you are saying . I guess after reading some of the things that we have on the internet ,I got a little carried away .I can do the best I can and leave the rest to my daughter and in GOD'S hands.

Thank you Sir,

I understand what you are saying . I guess after reading some of the things that we have on the internet ,I got a little carried away .I can do the best I can and leave the rest to my daughter and in GOD'S hands.

Thank you Madam,

I also see the problem of what you say, "the things of what we have in the internet".

Even esoteric Astrologers usually cannot properly deal with house 12/ Neptune/ Pisces.

In fact ask any Astrologer who is not a Vaishnava, they cannot explain what is genuine spirituality. Not to pull out but to dovetail. Only in Krishna consciousness we understand how to dovetail.

Someone might have what they call a blockade - House 12 - cannot work in any mundane business. But with the same House 12 situation successfully runs a global Krsna centered enterprise with 120,000 employees.

This is only possible when understanding the difference between material and spiritual activity. But since for non-Vaishnavas there's no such thing as spiritual activity, they foolishly interpret, Pisces/12th house/Neptune as blockade, isolation and being locked away from enjoying materialism.

"Educating" humanity with, "You're presently in a waiting loop and holding stack."

Vaishnavas say rather the opposite, you're right on the fast track, overtaking line. The best position to make spiritual advancement.