IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
yagna_narayana

Experiences with Shirdi Sai baba

Rate this topic

Dear Readers,

I want to explain my attachment With Shirdi Sai baba. Since my school days,I am very much interested in Sai baba as my parents take me to near by Sai baba temple frequently. Since then, I used to prey Sai baba only. Which ever temple I go, I used to chant "Ome Sai ram". I see sai baba in every Murthy, be it Rama or Krishna etc. When ever I got relieved from my problems,I used to think it as because of Sai baba's grace on me. I used to see his idols often in my Dreams as I often read His "Parayana".

As a professional Software Engineer, I had to Go to Germany for one of the assignment. As part of the assignment, I was asked to find out a problem during the implementation. It is completely new to me and there was no time for me to study and start finding out the problem. The client gave me only one day for me to resolve that issue. There was only 1 hour to go for the client to approace me and ask if the problem is resolved. I was completely helpless though I tried a lot. With disdain, I had a look a Sai baba wall paper on my system for 10 mins and asked him ( within myself )to help me . Very surprisingly, I immediately got an idea which I can not believe that it came to my thought. With that Idea , I got clue to resolve the problem and the client was satisfied with my work.

I got many such instances which I think miracles for me ( sorry if i am exaggerating, though small, in my scope there are miracles only ) just because of my faith in Sai baba.

I really get tears in my eyes without my knowledge whenever I go to Sai baba temple. He is the real Sadguru. He is the incarnation of Vishnu, Shiva, brahma. He is the Rama. He is the Krishna.

Let us say. Ome Sri sai nathaya.

Anantha koti brahmanda nayaka rajadhi Raja Yogi Raja para brahma sri sachitananda sai naath maharaj ki Jai.

Dear Readers,

I want to explain my attachment With Shirdi Sai baba. Since my school days,I am very much interested in Sai baba as my parents take me to near by Sai baba temple frequently. Since then, I used to prey Sai baba only. Which ever temple I go, I used to chant "Ome Sai ram". I see sai baba in every Murthy, be it Rama or Krishna etc. When ever I got relieved from my problems,I used to think it as because of Sai baba's grace on me. I used to see his idols often in my Dreams as I often read His "Parayana".

As a professional Software Engineer, I had to Go to Germany for one of the assignment. As part of the assignment, I was asked to find out a problem during the implementation. It is completely new to me and there was no time for me to study and start finding out the problem. The client gave me only one day for me to resolve that issue. There was only 1 hour to go for the client to approace me and ask if the problem is resolved. I was completely helpless though I tried a lot. With disdain, I had a look a Sai baba wall paper on my system for 10 mins and asked him ( within myself )to help me . Very surprisingly, I immediately got an idea which I can not believe that it came to my thought. With that Idea , I got clue to resolve the problem and the client was satisfied with my work.

I got many such instances which I think miracles for me ( sorry if i am exaggerating, though small, in my scope there are miracles only ) just because of my faith in Sai baba.

I really get tears in my eyes without my knowledge whenever I go to Sai baba temple. He is the real Sadguru. He is the incarnation of Vishnu, Shiva, brahma. He is the Rama. He is the Krishna.

Let us say. Ome Sri sai nathaya.

Anantha koti brahmanda nayaka rajadhi Raja Yogi Raja para brahma sri sachitananda sai naath maharaj ki Jai.

Thanks yagna_narayana for sharing this story how you got saved in a precarious situation of travelling all the way to Germany and in that situation having to solve an almost impossible task.

By telling such stories people surely develop gradually faith that there is a higher intelligence behind this material facade. A facade what makes many people bewildered if there can be anything more except materialism.

I read recently about another miracle - a miracle in plant life. Plants need nitrogen but cannot directly absorb it. About 80% of all land plants have a symbiotic relationship with fungi of the phylum Glomeromycota. The fungus penetrates cells in the plant's roots and provides the plant with phosphates and other nutrients from the soil. This kind of symbiosis is called an arbuscular mycorrhiza, and plants even developed an active agent so to speak to attract this fungus. Professor Martin Parniske and colleagues started their study by looking at genes known to be involved in arbuscular mycorrhiza, to see whether they could find evidence of any specific genetic differences in plants that form symbioses also with nitrogen-fixing bacteria.

"In this so-called root nodule symbiosis bacteria live in the root cells of the host plants, where they bind elementary nitrogen from the air in special organs, the nodules," says Parniske. In return, the microbes get high-energy carbohydrates produced by photosynthesis in the host plant.

It had already been speculated that genes involved in the arbuscular mycorrhiza symbiosis might have been recruited for nodulation, as these symbioses both involve intracellular relationships. One clue was that several genes, including the so-called "symbiosis-receptor-kinase-gene" (SYMRK), are involved in a genetic program that links arbuscular mycorrhiza and one form of bacterial nodule symbiosis. And the analysis of SYMRK in several species of plant provided the striking evidence that Parniske and his colleagues had been hoping for.

"Our results reveal that an expansion of the functions of SYMRK constituted an important step in the evolution of intracellular nodule symbiosis," reports Parniske. Most plants have a short version of SMYRK, which is required for AM symbiosis. A longer variant of SMYRK was found only in plants involved in the symbiotic relationships with nitrogen-fixing bacteria. Importantly, the longer version was found in both legumes (which form symbioses with rhizobia -- the textbook nitrogen-fixing symbiosis) and in actinorhiza (such as alder) which form symbiotic relationships with frankia bacteria, about which there is little genetic information. The results therefore suggest "a common evolutionary origin of intracellular root symbioses with nitrogen-fixing bacteria."

This work is an important step towards understanding how intelligently everything in nature is engineered and created.

Is it possible that all these complex details developed by chance, accidential?

These are miracles, but miracles who point to a higher intelligence, a Supreme Being, Lord Sri Krishna.

Unless you are older than my wife's grandfather (who is 92), I think you must be referring to Sathya Sai Baba. Shirdi Sai Baba left this world in 1918.

I don't want to offend you, but Sathya Sai Baba's claim to fame is that he is the reincarnation of Shirdi Sai Baba. This is not something that can be proven and must be believed by faith. He does not even have a guru and he isn't initiated into any sampradaya. And if he really is God (which he isn't), why has he been caught using magic tricks before? Even if he does have real powers to perform "miracles", that doesn't mean that he is God - it simply means that he is a yogi, as yogis can obtain "magical" powers, such as the power to get anything from anywhere in the universe, through the practice of yoga.

However, the gurus from Gaudiya Math and ISKCON can trace their spiritual lineage back to Lord Krishna Himself - first in the form of Lord Caitanya and then all the way back to Sri Krishna Himself when He appeared on earth 5,000 years ago.

When God incarnates on Earth, He is always mentioned beforehand in the Scriptures. Lord Chaitanya's birthplace, mother's name, father's name etc are all mentioned in the Vedic Scriptures thousands of years before He was born. It was even mentioned that He would be called "Gauranga" and that he would chant the names of Lord Krishna.

If you believe that Sai Baba is God, then please post Scriptural references prophesising Sathya Sai Baba's incarnation.

However, Lord Krishna states: "As soon as one desires to worship some deva, I make that faith of his steady so that he can devote himself to that particular deity. Endowed with that faith, he endevaours to worship a particular deva and obtains his desires. But in actuality these benefits are bestowed by Me alone" (Bhagavad-Gita 7:21-22).

So even though you're praying to Sai Baba, it is Krishna who is hearing and answering your prayers.

Hi yagna, I would like to read more about this famous saint. What I find interesting his ability to harmonize islam and hinduism, and inspire those of both folds.

Down this way one friend used to stock Sai Flora incense in her shop, with a picture of your blessed saint. A beautiful incense that was offered here daily to Sri Sri Gaura-Nitaai. That incense was really a favorite.

Hi yagna, I would like to read more about this famous saint. What I find interesting his ability to harmonize islam and hinduism, and inspire those of both folds.

Down this way one friend used to stock Sai Flora incense in her shop, with a picture of your blessed saint. A beautiful incense that was offered here daily to Sri Sri Gaura-Nitaai. That incense was really a favorite.

I am a too minnow to Tell about the great God Sai baba.There are lots of Proven facts about this Sadguru that he is the real Sadguru. Many Contemporary Saints also accepted that he is the Guru to many Sadgurus.

He proved ihe is omniscient, Omnipresent. Many people experienced the "Mahima" os Shirdi Sai baba. Today, Shirdi is the Second most Crowded Pilgrimage center after Tirupathi. The one speciality of Sai baba is he represented all the Religions not only Hinduism. He is a born Muslim but surprisingly, Today, the proportion of Bhaktas of him is 90:10 ( Hindu : Muslim ) .

Once he said, he will be leaving his body for 3 days and will meet "Allah", till then he asked his disciples to take care of his body. Doctors examined the body and said he is dead. The then district collector, came to visit the body and said " Rebirth is only for the Christ if the body becomes active again, he is no other than Christ". With the Just the wheat floor, he elimiated the deadly "Plague" from the Shirdi then. Often, he took the diseases of his devotees to save them from those. It was said that he sacrificed his life taking the deadly "T.B" from his favourite devotee "Tatya".

When Nana chandorka who is master in sanskrit understands the Bhagavadgita incorrecltly , Sai baba corrects him. He knows, Khuran, Bible, Gita. He proved omni present by saving the baby from being dropped in fire when some where else, a mother by mistake getting up from the near of a Fire dropped his child into the Fire.He wounded his Hands by keeping his hand in the Fire then. Once, when All the devotees along with Sai baba are having the Lunch at Dwarakamayee ( his residing place in Shirdi ), Suddenly, the roof of the Top started to Fall because of the heavy rains then. Suddennly, Sai baba Louded biggerly "Stop Stop ". The falling roof stopped to fall till all came out of the building. When Rama krishna Param hansa Died in a far place , Sai baba knows this before hand and tells to one of his Devotee that "Gadhadhar ( rama krishna )'s role on this earth would come to end shortly ".

I cant say this much is the power of Sai baba as his Spirtual powers are beyond one's thinking. He is the Sadguru. He is the Vishnu, he is the Krishna, he is the Shiva.

Ja sai nath maharaj.

I am a too minnow to Tell about the great God Sai baba.There are lots of Proven facts about this Sadguru that he is the real Sadguru. Many Contemporary Saints also accepted that he is the Guru to many Sadgurus.

He proved ihe is omniscient, Omnipresent. Many people experienced the "Mahima" os Shirdi Sai baba. Today, Shirdi is the Second most Crowded Pilgrimage center after Tirupathi. The one speciality of Sai baba is he represented all the Religions not only Hinduism. He is a born Muslim but surprisingly, Today, the proportion of Bhaktas of him is 90:10 ( Hindu : Muslim ) .

Once he said, he will be leaving his body for 3 days and will meet "Allah", till then he asked his disciples to take care of his body. Doctors examined the body and said he is dead. The then district collector, came to visit the body and said " Rebirth is only for the Christ if the body becomes active again, he is no other than Christ". With the Just the wheat floor, he elimiated the deadly "Plague" from the Shirdi then. Often, he took the diseases of his devotees to save them from those. It was said that he sacrificed his life taking the deadly "T.B" from his favourite devotee "Tatya".

When Nana chandorka who is master in sanskrit understands the Bhagavadgita incorrecltly , Sai baba corrects him. He knows, Khuran, Bible, Gita. He proved omni present by saving the baby from being dropped in fire when some where else, a mother by mistake getting up from the near of a Fire dropped his child into the Fire.He wounded his Hands by keeping his hand in the Fire then. Once, when All the devotees along with Sai baba are having the Lunch at Dwarakamayee ( his residing place in Shirdi ), Suddenly, the roof of the Top started to Fall because of the heavy rains then. Suddennly, Sai baba Louded biggerly "Stop Stop ". The falling roof stopped to fall till all came out of the building. When Rama krishna Param hansa Died in a far place , Sai baba knows this before hand and tells to one of his Devotee that "Gadhadhar ( rama krishna )'s role on this earth would come to end shortly ".

I cant say this much is the power of Sai baba as his Spirtual powers are beyond one's thinking. He is the Sadguru. He is the Vishnu, he is the Krishna, he is the Shiva.

Ja sai nath maharaj.

When God incarnates on Earth, He is always mentioned beforehand in the Scriptures.

Where is this law written down? Or in ther words, where is the evidence to back up your statement?

This is funny because there is a quote in the Bhagavatam about the number of incarnations being as many grains of sand. This has been used by Hare Krishnas to try and pass Jesus off as an avatar. Now with Sai Baba, here is a case where their own tactics are coming back to bite them.

Lord Chaitanya's birthplace, mother's name, father's name etc are all mentioned in the Vedic Scriptures thousands of years before He was born. It was even mentioned that He would be called "Gauranga" and that he would chant the names of Lord Krishna.

Oh, you are so innocent. Standard avatar lists do not mention Chaitanya and therefore references to his name are bogus. No more credible than the mention of Queen Victoria and East India Company in the Bhavishya Purana. If they could insert the queen's name into the text, how hard would it be for them to insert the name of a Bengali, such as Chaitanya?

If you believe that Sai Baba is God, then please post Scriptural references prophesising Sathya Sai Baba's incarnation.

As explained above, first prove that such a reference is necessary.

So even though you're praying to Sai Baba, it is Krishna who is hearing and answering your prayers.

or how about this equally plausible alternative,

"So even though you're praying to Sai Baba, it is Shiva who is hearing and answering your prayers."

Cheers

I fail to see why he has to prove anything to anyone. He came to share his beutiful experience, not to be told that what he thought happened didn't really happen. He knows what he experienced more than anyone.

Namaste Yagna Narayana.

I was also a big devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba for awhile. Though, lately I began to doubt him being an avatara, my faith in him has slowly been restored. I remember been told by my Guru that it would be auspicious for me to read Sri Sai Satcharita, in a week. By the grace of Sainath, I was able to do such in exactly seven days. Jai Sai Ram!

Where is this law written down? Or in ther words, where is the evidence to back up your statement?

This is funny because there is a quote in the Bhagavatam about the number of incarnations being as many grains of sand. This has been used by Hare Krishnas to try and pass Jesus off as an avatar. Now with Sai Baba, here is a case where their own tactics are coming back to bite them.

Oh, you are so innocent. Standard avatar lists do not mention Chaitanya and therefore references to his name are bogus. No more credible than the mention of Queen Victoria and East India Company in the Bhavishya Purana. If they could insert the queen's name into the text, how hard would it be for them to insert the name of a Bengali, such as Chaitanya?

As explained above, first prove that such a reference is necessary.

or how about this equally plausible alternative,

"So even though you're praying to Sai Baba, it is Shiva who is hearing and answering your prayers."

Cheers

No one can prove the presence of God. Would you prove the Krishna and Rama was there? You will prove it by Vedas and Maha bharatam ( written by Veda Vyasa). But not by your direct vision. But, there were many who were contemporary with Sai baba and lived till 1970 to 1990. They were the direct proof of Sai baba's Wonders as a god and how he proved them that he is the Sagduru. Certai beliefs though cant be proved, they can be accepted.

Shirdi is the Second largest crowded place in India after Tirupathi. Majority of the Pilgrims are Hindus only. It is the belief that He is the Sadguru, he is the God that draw them to the Shirdi, same as Tirupathi . Did u ever seen Venkateswara? Not at all. Have any contemporary persons with Venkateswara lived in thr PResent age?? Not at all? So, as no one was here who saw venkateswara, shall we say he is not a God? No we wont say.We all say he is the God of Kaliyuga infact he is. Same applies ot Shirdi Sai baba.

There are many Books available in Shirdi sai baba Written by his contemporaries. His whole life along with their experiences are written. If you have any doubts about his divinity, please read them and you will appreciate .

JAi sai nath maharaj ki Jai.