IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
yagna_narayana

How to eliminate Sins

Rate this topic

Dear all,

I am a great believer of god and always try to have devotional feelings by listening devotional songs, watching devotional movies etc. But As a human being, I have some limitations mainly the control over senses. How much I prey god, i am unable to control my senses ( mainly anger )some times, he is not giving enough power to control.Is it not a sin? Its really distressong me a lot.

“How to eliminate sins?’ ……….. is easy; be honest! Choose each action as if you were a part of all existence. Good; supports life to continue. Bad is ‘selfish’ and causes a loss to the common.

Not living up to man’s rituals has damaged millions of children!

Dear all,

I am a great believer of god and always try to have devotional feelings by listening devotional songs, watching devotional movies etc.

Them songs, movies and devotional activities created by mankind do not seem to be prefabrications of God’s work.

The raising of the flowers and the nurturing of life seems precisely the nature of God. Such that; if God required the birds to say his name then perhaps the fish would too.

But As a human being, I have some limitations mainly the control over senses. How much I prey god, i am unable to control my senses ( mainly anger )some times, he is not giving enough power to control.
do you wet the bed when you sleep?

Is it not a sin?
No! But find the lesson, learn to listen to what is occurring to you and make the choice that fits the situation (be honest). Ie… perhaps take a bath and clean the sheets. Then after owning up to the fact of the uncontrollable potty mechanism; having the extra work to address the mess; it seems many learn to listen to their functioning and often begin to prepare each evening, by releasing the potty before sleep or even to awaken during the night, and get up and go.

In each case, if the person (in the humble learning curve) is held responsible for the event in that before the day starts, they correct the mess; the training will often eliminate the ‘bed wetting.’

Its really distressong me a lot.
Why allow stress? Are you harming another, causing a ‘loss’ to another? Or is it guilt of not living up to the ideas created by people.

That was the reason of the bed wetting analogy. You are who lives in your mess, not anyone else. (unless you are peeing in their bed)

In that if you are aware that you are actually doing something of ill regard to others, then stop doing it.

If you feel you are not living up to the rituals of the gang, don’t blame yourself. Ask yourself, is the act appropriate to God or the gang. Such that could you be contributing that time and energy for the good of life rather than the acceptance of the gang?

Perhaps look up the term ‘praying’; it’s a state of mind, rather than ritualistic observance.

So you could be in ‘prayer’ in every act of consciousness without the feelings you do not live up to the ideas created by man. The pain felt for not living up to the norms of the gang.

Perhaps the anger is you seeking the gangs acceptance when you are already aware that it is not God who imposed the ruling of rituals.

Perhaps you like many others are finding the acceptance of rituals a waste of time and it bugs you to have to follow the gang.

Your acts within God’s realm can be measured by what your choices make. If you are already devoted and know life is what you do, then walk within the good of life rather than look within ritualistic beliefs of man. (be honest with yourself)

Be ‘good’ in mind and action and feel God’s Love each moment of awareness.