IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jazz Singh

Dear astro tech, Baaskaran, Deepaji ect. May the respected masters please help me!

Rate this topic

Hello was wondering if you can help me out as well and I would greatly appreciate your help.

My name is Jazz Singh I was born in 1977 dec. 26th. In London England. Im not really sure of exactly what time ive also asked my parents and there not sure as well.

I currently live in Detroit Michigan right now.

My problem is im running my own mortgage company and my business is going down. The way the economy is im not really making anything and everything is going down hill. Do you see anything in regards to work in the upcoming future for me? Also I have been married before and that didnt work out very well and im seeing someone right now. I want to marry her but it seems like problems keep coming and preventing us from getting married.

Shes coming off of a divorce as well and her family wants to her to wait a year or so and I really want to get married as soon as possible. So this is a big complication and because this I dont know if shes the one because alot is coming inbetween us as I just mentioned. Im reallly confused can you please take the time to some how help me????????